剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
I mean, he hasn't fully transformed yet.
这是我们能够压制住他的唯一原因
It's the only reason why we were able to subdue him.
所以 他会越来越强大
So, he'll get stronger,
也就是说我们的时间所剩无几了
which means we're running out of time.
应该有办法来
There's got to be a way
逆转感染的过程
to reverse this process.
反正丹皮尔的日记里没有提到
Not according to Dampier's journal.
最后村民们烧毁了所有尸体
The villagers ended up burning all the bodies.
没有一个感染者存活下来
No one infected survived.
-我是不会放弃他的 -好吧
- I'm not giving up on him. - Okay.
那你有什么计划
Then what's the plan?
在档案馆 有本书
In the archives, there's a book.
讲述了怪物的属性 也就是怪物形态
It describes a creature genus: morphic monsters.
他们是一种
They are...
通过身体感染来转化遇难者的生物
beings that transform their victims via physical infection.
就像吸血鬼
Like vampires.
一般来说
Typically,
治愈遇难者的办法就是杀死转化者
the way to cure the victim is to kill the original.
消除感染源
Eliminate the source of infection.
如果我们杀死吞噬者 我们就能救活罗比
We destroy the Verslinder, we save Robbie.
没错
Mm. Right.
所以 我们要做的就是弄清楚怎样才能杀掉
So, all we have to do is figure out how to kill
一个不死的满身粘液和蠕虫的东西
an immortal slime creature with a bad case of worms.
真希望我们带着抗生素药膏
I wish we had some antibiotic cream.
抗生素
Antibiotics?
什么 你觉得就凭一些盘尼西林
What, you think we can defeat
我们就能打败这个怪物吗
this thing with some penicillin?
差不多吧
Something like that.
好吧
Oh, okay.
暂且不提我们离最近的药店也有好几英里
Except we are miles from the nearest drugstore.
实际上 我们在这荒郊野外
In fact, we are miles from anything.
没有武器 得不到救援
We have no weapons, no reinforcements,
也没办法求救
and no way of calling for help.
也就是说
In other words...
该我大显身手了
should be right up my alley.
你们应该让我赢得这场拍卖♥♥
You should have let me win.
我有一个动机十分强烈的买♥♥家
I have a very motivated buyer
非常想得到那个东西
lined up for that piece,
你也知道我很讨厌让我的客户失望
and you know how I hate to disappoint my clients.
汉斯 你不知道这是什么
Hans, you don't know what this is.
它很危险
It's dangerous.
我会承担一切风险
I'll take the risk.
好吧 他们给你多少钱 伙计
All right, how much are you getting for it, man?
我会加倍
I'll double it.
真诱人
Tempting...
但是我得考虑自己的信誉
but I have my reputation to consider.
现在 交出来
Now hand it over.
我应该谢谢你们找回了属于我的东西
I suppose I should thank you for recovering my property.
物归原主 我或许会放你们一条生路
Return what is mine and I may spare your lives.
可笑的是你总是
It's funny how you always end up
想从我手里要东西
wanting something from me.
也许你应该好好看着自己的东西
Maybe you should take better care of your stuff.
你知道的 特定的根茎和药草
You know, certain roots and herbs
有着天然的抗菌功效
have natural antibiotic properties.
它们对消除
They can be very effective
类似蠕虫的寄生虫非常有效
in getting rid of parasites like worms.
你觉得单凭这些就能杀掉那只怪物吗
You think that will be potent enough to kill the creature?
这种怪物的繁殖方式就像
The way this thing propagates is like a...
传染病一样
infectious disease.
不像17世纪的荷兰人
And unlike the Dutch at the 1600s,
我们早就知道如何跟传染病抗争
we know how to fight something like that.
我已经很久没有接受过生存训练了
It's been a long time since I took survival training,
但我能肯定课程里不会讲到这个
but I am pretty sure that wasn't covered in the course.
是的
Yeah.
在陵寝的时候 我学会了如何自己制药
In the Catacombs, I learned how to make my own medicine.
准备完毕
That means is ready.
现在我们只需血液循环将它送达全身
Now all we need is a delivery system.
太棒了
Remarkable.
我很高兴 你带来的这个符号♥
I'm so glad you brought
深深地吸引了我 克兰先生
this symbol to my attention, Mr. Crane.
这是一个难以置信的发现
This is an incredible discovery.
你在哪里发现了这个符号♥
A-and where did you say you found this?
它是...
Oh, it's, uh...
传家宝
family heirloom.
世代相传
Passed down through generations.
它和见过的其他物件都不一样
Well, it's unlike anything I've seen.
是件青铜制品 尽管要追溯到青铜时代前了
A form of bronze, though it dates back before the Bronze Age.
摸起来很温润
It's warm to the touch,
仿佛它自身拥有能量
almost as if it has its own power.
能量
Power?
何种能量
What sort of power?
也许它有两极性的机能
Might be a function of its binary nature.
你知道它是由两部分组成的吧
Oh, well, you do know it's two pieces?
众所周知一些金属是成对的
Some metals are known to pair,
就像磁铁的两极
like poles of a magnet.
合在一起时 它们就能产生能量
When joined together, they can create energy.
永远不要低估自然联结的力量
Never underestimate the power of a natural bond.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好的
Yes.
石碑中可能藏有我们"见证者"之使命的关键
This tablet could hold the key to our mission as Witnesses.
克兰先生
Mr. Crane?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Uh...
我的同伴...
My partner...
她有麻烦了
She is in trouble.
你的同伴
Your partner?
她在哪儿
W-Where is she?
我不知道
I have no idea.
快点 潘朵拉很快就会追上来了
Come on, Pandora can't be that far behind.
我们甩不掉她
We can't outrun her.
她的神力和那东西相连
She's psychically linked to that thing.
得找个方法屏蔽它或者...
Got to find a way to shield it or...
珍
Jen!
放开她
Let her go!
我再也不会容忍♥任何人的干预了
No longer will I tolerate anyone's meddling!
我的力量只属于我
My power is my own,
再没人可以从我这里把它夺走
and no one will take it from me ever again.
给 把它拿走吧 只要放她...
Here, take it, just let her...
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
你是黑暗生物
You are a creature of darkness.
你自己一直隐瞒着
You have been hiding it from yourself,
但你无法向魔盒隐瞒
but you cannot hide it from the Box.
这是你的真实形态
This is your true form.
不
No!
乔
Joe!
乔...
Joe...
乔
Joe!
乔
Joe.
醒醒
Hey, hey.
走开
Go away.
不 绝不可能
No. Not a chance.
看
Look.
它两次攻击 都是趁目标孤立无援的时候
Both times it attacked, it waited until its target was isolated.
好 那我们分散开
Okay, so we split up.
你去北面
You go north.
如果你遇到它 喊我
You encounter it, you call me.
相信我 如果我撞见它 你会听到我喊的
Trust me, if I find it, you'll hear me.
灵动点
Quick and nimble.
灵动点
Quick and nimble.
灵动点
Quick and nimble.
灵动点
Quick and nimble.
苏菲
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表