剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Uh, apologies.
没事 我明白
It's all right, I get it.
我只是很惊讶
I'm... I'm just amazed
当怪物横行
how you guys focus in on this stuff
自己所在乎的人正处于困境时
when monsters are out there
你们对这些事物是如此地专注
and people you care about are hurting.
没错
Indeed.
面对未知敌人的
There is nothing more frustrating
无助感是最令人沮丧的
than the feeling of helplessness in the face of an unknown foe.
所以我们必须在有能力的情况下
Which is why we must seize control
取得控制权
whilst we can.
去跟她聊聊吧
Talk to her.
好的
Right.
你呢
What about you?
我感觉让你有无助感的
Get the feeling it's not just rage monsters
不只是愤怒的怪物
that have you feeling helpless.
我对悲欢离合已经非常熟悉
I have become well acquainted with the vicissitudes of life.
但是没错
But, yes.
最近我也强烈地意识到
I have become keenly aware of late that...
可能在许多方面 我在打一场注定失败的战争
I may be fighting a losing battle... on many fronts.
和官僚作斗争
Against bureaucrats.
和开♥发♥商作斗争
Against developers.
和...
Against...
很多人作斗争
on many fronts.
也许你也该听从刚才你给我的建议
Well, maybe you should take your own advice.
和她谈谈
Talk to her.
我有时候会很怀念在部队里的日子
Sometimes I just miss being in the corps, you know?
上面给你下达任务或者命令
You had your mission, had your orders,
你只负责完成就行了
that was all you needed to know.
是啊 没错
Oh, yes.
普通士兵的任务
There is a purity
就是那么简单又纯粹
to the mission of a workaday soldier.
不得不说 我也很怀念那些日子
One which, I confess, I miss as well.
要是我们能永远那么专一就好了
If only we could be so single-minded all the time.
专一的使命
Single-minded mission.
你发现什么了吗 克兰
You got something, Crane?
找到了
Here.
"当它们被召集起来并嗅探到猎物的气味"
"Once summoned and scented with a quarry,
"会坚持不懈地追寻猎物的下落"
they will continue their pursuit indefinitely
"直到捕获猎物"
until the quarry has been captured.
"这种专一于使命的"
It is this single-minded focus on their mission
"令人惧怕的怪物被人称之为..."
that defines the fearsome creatures known as...
"北欧狂暴战士"
the Norse Berserkers."
"狂暴战士"吗
Berserkers.
那他们易怒的毛病就说得通了
That would explain their anger-management issues.
他们有什么弱点吗
Do they have any weaknesses?
书里说 他们的力量
Uh, it says their strength burgeons
和受到的伤害成正相关
the more you fight them,
因为他们会吸取战斗的力量
as they feed off the energy of the battle.
但有一种物质可以伤害他们
They are vulnerable to one substance--
那就是槲寄生
Mistletoe.
等下 你没搞错吧
Wait, seriously?
是那种让人看到会说"天啊这是谁放的"
Like, as in, "Gosh, who put that there?
"要不我们亲一个"的槲寄生吗
Oh, well, I guess we should kiss" mistletoe?
西方圣诞节传统 站在槲寄生下的人要亲吻
槲...
Mis...
槲寄生拥有德鲁伊的力量
Mistletoe is known to have druidic powers.
事实上 凯尔特牧师在战斗之前
In fact, celtic priests would coat their arrows
会给箭头裹上槲寄生的树液
in mistletoe sap before going to battle.
等一下 我记得珍妮之前给我看过
Wait a minute. Jenny actually showed me some crossbow bolts
类似那样的弩箭 米尔斯 在哪能...
that looked like that. Hey, Mills, where'd...?
吾将降临
Behold my glory.
且看吾之荣光
For I am coming.
抱歉让你等这么久
Sorry to keep you waiting.
面包店的人不小心在蛋糕里放了花生
The bakery accidentally put peanuts in the cake,
然后又爆发了两场关于"谁更棒"的争论
and two fights have broken out over who's better--
是凯蒂·佩里还是泰勒·斯威夫特
Katy Perry or Taylor Swift.
话说回来...
So...
内文斯那案子
The Nevins case.
不是应该结案了吗
Shouldn't this be wrapped up by now?
快了 长官
Very close, sir.
我们通过监视获取了许多线索
Surveillance has yielded a ton of leads.
-但你还没找到确凿证据 -对 长官
- But you still don't have your smoking gun? - No, sir.
内文斯比我们想象中还老奸巨猾
Nevins has been cagier than expected.
我还需要一点时间
I just need a little more time.
以及少许物质支持...
With a few more resources...
如果这案子得不到上头重视
I can't divert any more assets
我就不能向你提供金援
without attracting more attention.
你需要多少时间
How much more time do you need?
一周... 最多两周吧
One... Two weeks at the most.
把这事收拾得利索点 也别坏了规矩
Just make sure this goes down clean and by the book.
很多人都在盯着这事呢
You got eyes on this one.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
顺便问一句 那位探员怎么样了
And by the way, uh, how's our agent doing?
就是咱们那位"潜力股"
The, uh, diamond in the rough?
我向您保证她会成为局里顶尖的探员
I have no doubt she'll be one of the very best in the bureau.
那就好 因为也有人在盯着她
Good to hear, 'cause there are eyes on her as well.
我昏了多久
How long was I out?
没多久
Not long.
你刚才全身红得就像照明弹一样
You started glowing like a road flare,
然后你就昏过去了
and then you zonked out.
你现在感觉如何
How you feeling?
就像和哥斯拉大战了几百回合一样
Like I went a couple rounds with Godzilla.
或者是比它差点的兄弟
Or Godzilla's meaner brother.
你还记得什么吗
You remember anything?
记不太清了
Not really.
只是有一种感觉...
Just a feeling, like...
感觉自己变得强大了
like I was someone powerful.
我怎么在共济会的牢房♥
Masonic cell.
它的神秘保护能力可以帮你
Its mystical protections will keep you
逃过狂暴战士的追捕
off the Berserkers' radar.
他们两个人去哪了
Where are the guys?
克兰找到了追踪狂暴战士的方法
Crane has a theory on how to track the Berserkers,
现在他和乔动身去调查了
and he and Joe are checking it out.
-我们得去帮忙 -别急
- They're gonna need our help. - Mm, okay.
你先休息一会儿 好吗
We're just gonna chill, okay?
如果他们有需要自然会提出来
They'll let us know if they need us.
况且他们还装备了槲寄生弩箭
And they're armed up with the mistletoe bolts anyway, so...
你现在当起了保姆吗
You pulled babysitter duty?
就像过去一样
Just like old times.
对呢
Yep.
就像过去一样
Just like old times.
你确定他们在这里吗
You really think they're here?
如果北欧传说里的故事可靠的话
If Norse legends are anything to go by,
狂暴战士会寻找金属洞窟
the berserkers will seek out a metal cave,
就和尼德威阿尔的矿井一样
similar to the mines of Nidavellir,
在那里恢复和调整他们的追踪能力
to rejuvenate and recalibrate their tracking senses.
这就是断头谷最接近金属黑洞窟的地方了
This is the closest thing Sleepy Hollow's got to a dark metal cave.
我们走
Let's go.
他们来了
They're here.
克兰 你身后
Crane, behind you!
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
快跑
Run.
挡不住他们太久的
Won't hold 'em for long!
快上车 快
Get to the truck! Now!
那些古文会不会错了
Could the texts have been wrong?
有可能这种传闻证据淹没了真♥相♥
Perhaps. The anecdotal evidence is overwhelming.
为什么榭寄生不起作用
Why didn't the mistletoe work?
也许召唤他们的仪式
There may have been a modification
被调整过了
to the ritual used to summon them.
而唯一能查证的办法
The only way to know for certain
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表