剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
The key ingredient is the "Fire of the Gods."
谢了 待会路上再打给你
Thanks. Um, call you on the road.
好吧 利兹现在有面具和金盘
Okay, Leeds has the mask and the plate
显然他还需要"众神之火"
and apparently he needs the "Fire of the Gods"
才能让沙漏起作用
to make the hourglass work.
雷电
Lightning.
他随身带着的那个装置
The device he took with him,
是他的静电诱导器
that was his electrostatic inducer.
自♥制♥的引雷棍
A homemade lightning rod?
如果他想要收集雷电
If he's gonna collect lightning,
他将会去这片区域海拔最高的位置
he's gonna need to get to the highest point in the area.
没错 我知道那个地方在哪儿
Yes, I think I know where that is.
快点 离这里不远
Quickly, it's close.
赞颂归于
Praise be to he
长久隐世之人
who has long been hidden.
赞颂归于众生之上的真神
Praise be to one true god above all.
伴随众神之火
With the Fire of the Gods,
我将呈献上原始之金
the Primal Gold shall be made consecrate.
伴随着天国之火
With the Fire of the Heavens,
我将制出
I shall bring forth
生命之沙
the Sands of Life.
现在谁才是真正的雷电之主 本杰明
Who's the true master of lightning now, Benjamin?
待在那儿别动
Hold it right there.
你竟然从我的毒液里逃过一劫
You survived my venom.
看来我跟你的导师
It appears I made the same mistake
犯了相同的错误
your mentor did:
低估了你
underestimated you.
这跟过去无关 利兹
This has nothing to do with the past, Leeds.
你所干预的力量...
The forces with which you tamper...
隐秘人不可信
the Hidden One cannot be trusted.
你惧怕他
You fear him,
就像几百年前背叛他的人们那样
just as those who betrayed him did, aeons ago.
我不该重复相同的错误
I shan't repeat the same mistake.
我选他做我的主人
I choose him as my master.
我俯首甘为他忠诚的仆人
I bow as his faithful servant
并且奉上
and bring forth
独一无二的生命之沙
the very Sands of Life!
利兹
Leeds!
很美 不是吗
Beautiful, isn't it?
是很愚蠢 富兰克林肯定会嘲笑
It's folly! Franklin would laugh
这样小儿科的把戏
at such adolescent parlor tricks.
我知道你想做什么 克兰
I know what you're trying to do, Crane--
想激起我的嫉妒心
goad me into jealousy.
你错以为你主人的宏图会让你脱颖而出
You think your delusions of grandeur will set you apart.
你的主人会奴役你
Your master will enslave you
无疑也会奴役我们其他人
as surely as the rest of us.
我会因此受到嘉奖
I shall be rewarded for this.
恐怕你想早了点儿
Sooner than you think.
诡计多端啊 克兰...
Clever ruse, Crane...
这一点我承认
I'll grant you that.
我被史上最有头脑的人辅♥导♥过
I was mentored by one of the greatest minds in history.
本杰明·富兰克林向你致意
Benjamin Franklin sends his regards.
生命之沙...
The Sands of Life...
它们在哪儿
where are they?
好吧 是的 水龙头还是坏的
Okay, yes, the spigot is still broken,
但是你说你想让一切归回原样
but you said you wanted everything back,
和原来一模一样 我就照你说的做了
exactly as it was, and I heard you.
你会听我的 真是新鲜啊
Well, that's a more recent concept.
能让我们翻过这页吗
Oh, can we please move past this?
我是说...
I mean...
是的 我♥操♥之过急了
yes, I jumped the gun,
但是我认为你明白我纯粹是出于好意
but I think you know that my heart was in the right place.
好吗
Okay?
现在一切归回原处了
And now everything's back the way it was,
包括那破烂水管
craptacular plumbing and all.
好了 你看 问题就在这儿
Okay. You see, right there?
你依然认为换掉我的家
You still think that replacing my house
是个浪漫的举动
was a romantic gesture,
而没看清这件事的实质
instead of what it actually was:
盗窃
stealing.
我懂了
I get it.
所谓越界的问题 对吧
It's about boundaries, isn't it?
当然 是的
Absolutely. Yeah.
我...
I...
以后 未经同意永远别碰我的东西
Never, ever touch my stuff without asking.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
珍妮
J?
别走
Don't go.
过来和我聊聊
Come and talk to me.
我越界了
I overstepped my bounds.
我见过很多受到战争创伤的人
I have seen enough men scarred by war.
他们一定会用尽一切方法...
They must use whatever means they can to...
去承受他们所承载的记忆
live with the memories they carry.
我没有资格去评判
It is not my place to judge
一个人如何独自去承受重担
how one bears their private burdens.
你本可能会死...
You could've died...
...就因为那时我需要这东西
...because of how much I needed this.
令人害怕的地方在于
And the scary part is
我已经习惯了它在我心中的地位
how normal I made it in my mind.
我曾确信我能控制它
I was certain I could control it
也能把握它对我的重要性
and manage how much it meant to me.
对其他人保密
Keep it a secret.
但那都是骗人的
That's a lie.
解决问题的...
The first step in...
第一步 是承认有问题
...solving a problem is admitting that there is one.
所以...
So...
我需要你的帮助 克兰
I need your help, Crane.
这是我送你的礼物
My gift was meant for you.
不
No.
你才是
You are the only gift
我唯一需要的礼物
I have ever needed.
一如彼时
As it was then,
一如永远
so it shall ever be.
现在...
Now...
请你 吾爱
please, my love,
愿意随我来吗
will you join me?
我们的时代到来了
The time has come.
新世界现在开始了
The new world begins now.
断头谷
第三季 第十三集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表