剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
That's how silver weakens it.
我们也将利用这点干掉它
And that's how we kill it.
你好啊 贪睡鬼
Hello, sleepyhead.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
嘘
Shh.
没必要问
There's no need for that.
什么都不需要
There's no need for any of it.
但我们斗争
But we fight
我们不断不断地斗争 是吧
and we fight and we fight, don't we?
之后我们会受伤
And then we get hurt.
真可怜
Poor thing.
只要你还在继续伤害孩子们...
As long as you keep attacking children...
我就会继续战斗
I will keep fighting.
你就是和别人不一样 对吧
You're not like the others, are you?
你并不想看到更多的牺牲
And you don't crave mortality.
无论是你自己或是你姐妹的
Not your own or your sister's
甚至包括你的伙伴纳帕卢图
or even your fellow Napalutu.
但你还是去战斗
And yet you fight.
就好像你还有什么可以失去一样
You fight like you have something to lose.
所以是什么呢 勇敢的小朋友
So what is it, my brave one?
到底那个恼人的
What is the one pesky thing
而你却不愿失去的东西是什么呢
that you cannot accept to lose?
不是你妈妈
It can't be your mother.
我们都知道她怎么了
We know what happened to her.
那你♥爸♥爸呢
Then what about your father?
上帝告诉我父亲
God spoke to my father.
让他打我
Told him to beat me.
打到我忘记了所有语言
Until I forgot all language.
他厌倦了这个之后...
When he tired of it...
他就把我卖♥♥给了奴隶
he sold me to slavery,
吹嘘我的天真无邪
boasting of my prelapsarian innocence.
但是之后...
But then...
当我又重新学会说话时
when I learned how to speak again,
我说服我的主人把我爸爸喂狮子了
I convinced my owner to feed my father to his lion.
我要比我想象的悲伤一些
And it was sadder than I expected.
但我猜那只是因为血缘
But I suppose that's that parent-child bond.
好吧
Well...
我希望你和那两个小女孩
I do hope that you didn't grow too attached
没有建立起太亲密的关系
to those two little girls.
真是个悲剧啊
Such a tragedy.
去里面 马上
Inside, now!
克兰
Crane!
克兰
Crane!
硝酸银没了
The silver nitrate wore off.
我跟丢了
I lost it.
就现在
Now!
很好
Very good.
我的天啊 杰西卡
Oh, my God. Jessica.
我的天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你好 妈妈 你好 爸爸
Hi, Mommy. Hi, Daddy.
小南瓜 你好啊
Hi, pumpkin.
管用了 克兰
It worked, Crane.
你们到的很是时候
You guys got there just in time.
她没事了
She's fine.
很好
Good.
还有我很高兴
And I am pleased
你回到了原来的样子 女中尉
you're back to your old form, Lieutenant.
克兰
Crane.
关于那天的事
Regarding the other day.
很抱歉把你拒之门外
I'm sorry for shutting you out.
我很担心我的侄女
I was so worried about my niece.
没有 她康复了这件事我要祝贺你
No, I congratulate you on her recovery.
但是应该是由我向你道歉
But it seems it is I who should apologize.
我显然误会了我们之间
I appear to have mistaken a certain intimacy
有在工作伙伴基础之上的亲密关系
between us based on our working partnership,
也误会了我们经常扮演的多情形象
and the amorous roles we oft inhabit.
我错了
I was wrong.
是我的过失
Mea culpa.
我调整了我的心态
My expectations are adjusted.
我亲爱的克兰 你想太多了
My dear Crane, you overthink things.
你知道的
You know that.
就这一次 你愿意跟着感觉走吗
For once, would you just go with it?
是的 我觉得你可能是对的
Yes, I think you might be right.
克兰
Crane.
克兰
Crane.
结束了
It's over.
-完事儿了吗 -是的
- How now? - Yes.
那个牙医 他过来的时候
The dentist. Uh, when he arrives,
拿着木头块 把它塞进了我嘴里
fetch my timber plank to put it in my teeth
让我咬住忍♥痛
to bite for the pain.
就在那里
It's over there.
我还立了遗嘱呢
By my codicil!
牙医过来又走了
The dentist has come and gone.
整个过程都结束了
The whole procedure is done.
你顺利通过了
And you passed
容光焕发
with flying colors.
太了不起了
This is extraordinary.
我一直想跟你说来着
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
现代牙科技术的奇迹
Marvels of modern dentistry.
牙医说尽量少吃小熊软糖
Dentist said cut back on the gummy bears
六个月过后回来做清洁
and come back in six months for a cleaning.
居然...还有礼物
A... A gift.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你为我做得太多了
You've given me so much.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她带给我这么多欢乐
She's given me so much joy.
看牙医的欢乐
The joy of dentistry.
你刚才梦得一塌糊涂吧
You were having a pretty crazy dream, huh?
不不...
No. No...
不 我不记得做过梦
No, I recall no visions.
佐伊发的
It's Zoe.
尽管你平常就很疯癫了 但我建议你
And as loopy as you are, unless it's an emergency,
如果不是急事 还是等下再回她
I suggest you wait to respond.
必须如此 你一向都对
Obliged. You're right, as always. Mm-hmm.
她的自♥拍♥
It's a selfie
手里还拿了一本托马斯·潘恩的《常识》
with a copy of Thomas Paine's Common Sense.
托马斯·潘恩
Thomas Paine.
是的 这些短♥信♥
Yeah. None of these texts
都跟你申请公民身份没半点关系
have anything to do with your citizenship.
各种调情
They're all very flirty.
你还自♥制♥了表情吗
You made a bit-moji?
人家好可爱
I'm adorable.
艾比 偷碎片的人 我搞到了一个名字
Abbie, got a name on our shard thief,
或许至少是她的化名 苏菲·福斯特
or at least the one she's going by-- Sophie Foster.
掌握的信息不多 但是一对夫妇
Not much out there, but a couple
听说此事后告诉我 说一个叫阿提库斯·内文斯的
who heard about the job said Atticus Nevins
花钱找她做的这事儿
was footing the bill.
我打算仔细调查他 看看有什么发现
I'm gonna dig into him, see what I can find.
-行啊 -艾比
- Cool. - Hey, Abbie.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该告诉你♥爸♥爸的事情的
I should have told you about Dad.
而我还把跟他的矛盾 怪在你头上
And me blaming my issues with him on you--
那对你不公平
that wasn't fair.
没关系
It's okay.
我还知道
But I also know
不管怎样...
that no matter what...
我们都会没事的
we're gonna be fine.
不管怎么争吵 我们都不会分开了
No fight is ever gonna keep us apart again.
你准备怎么办
So, what do you want to do?
去找他谈谈吗
You want to talk to him?
我想
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表