剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Of all the damn stunts,
你偏偏选了给自己注射疟疾
injecting yourself with malaria?
告诉你一声
For your information,
疟疾在开拓者们的查尔斯顿围城战中
malaria was the patriots' greatest ally
是他们最得力的助手
during the Siege of Charleston.
我们已经免疫了
We had grown resistance to the disease,
然而英国的新兵病倒了好几百人
whilst the British recruits fell ill by the hundreds.
你晕过去之后 她出现了
After you passed out, she showed up.
潘多拉吗
Pandora?
她伤害你了吗
Did she harm you?
没有 更像是想恐吓我来着
No, more like tried to scare me.
看来她也想拿我开刀
Apparently I made her list of people to mess with, too.
我始终不明白她为什么要那样做
I still don't have a clue why she did all this.
在希腊人♥民♥看来
To the Greeks,
潘多拉曾经是
Pandora was...
"带来地底下的礼物的使者
"She who sends up gifts from beneath the Earth,
让凡人学会敬畏神明"
that mortals may learn to fear their gods."
有没有可能 这些礼物不仅仅
Is it not possible that these gifts are designed
是要给沉睡谷带来骚乱
not just to bring chaos to Sleepy Hollow...
更是要制♥造♥恐慌
but to raise fear.
目的呢
For what reason?
她又有什么好处
And how does she gain from that?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
但是我确定我们一定会找出她的诡计
But I am certain we shall uncover her plot
并且挫败它
and we shall foil it.
我们 毕竟
We are, after all,
是预言的见证人
the Witnesses.
我很感激 女中尉
I am most grateful, Lieutenant,
你我能找到彼此
that you and I have found one another...
再次重逢
once again.
完美
Perfect.
断头谷
第三季 第三集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表