剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
My name is Ichabod Crane.
我叫伊卡伯德·克兰
In 1781, I died on the battlefield,
1781年我死在战场上
But I was saved by a mysterious spell
但是我挚爱的妻子卡特里娜
cast upon me by my wife, Katrina.
用神秘咒语救回了我
I married a witch.
我娶了一个女巫
How... Cool.
多...酷啊
Now I've been awakened 250 years later
250年后我被唤醒
In a land I no longer recognize.
在这个陌生的地方
You look good for 200.
作为200岁的人 你算不错了
And fate led me to miss Abigail Mills,
命运引领我认识了艾比盖尔·米尔斯女士
A young police lieutenant investigating baffling mysteries.
一位调查迷离奇案的年轻探长
You're supposed to be dead.
你不是死了吗
I am dead.
我是死了
Our realm is in danger,
我们的土地面临着威胁
And the apocalypse may be upon us.
末日可能即将到来
Revelation? This speaks of two witnesses.
《启示录》 这里提到两位见证人
You were called to something, Abbie.
也许那是上天在选召你 艾比
We both were.
我们都是
Our destinies are entwined.
我们的命运缠绕在了一起
Yet my partner is trapped in purgatory.
我的搭档如今深陷炼狱之中
I will be back for her.
我要前去拯救她
My wife has been kidnapped
我的妻子也被
by the horseman of death.
死亡骑士所绑♥架♥
She's finally yours, Abraham.
她终于是你的了 亚伯拉罕
No! Katrina!
不要 卡特里娜
And my son has betrayed us all.
我的儿子背叛了我们所有人
Now it begins.
而现在战争打响
Good-bye, father.
永别了 父亲
No! No!
不要 不要
Lieutenant?
中尉
Lieutenant, please.
中尉 快来啊
Anyone?
有人吗
Surprise.
惊喜吧
It's a surprise party.
这是个惊喜派对
I got you.
没想到吧
A surprise party.
惊喜派对
And why must your era
你们这个时代的人
celebrate terror with dessert?
为什么用甜点庆祝恐怖的事
I'm sorry I couldn't find a cupcake big enough
抱歉我没找到足够大的纸杯蛋糕
for 251 candles.
插满251根蜡烛
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Well, then...
好吧...
I shall consider myself "Punk'd."
我这就算是被"整蛊"了吧
Well, what? Do we just stare at it?
怎么 我们要一直瞪着它吗
You blow it out.
当然要吹灭啊
Make a wish. Oh, a wish?
许个愿 许愿啊
Another modern tradition. And here I thought
也是当代的传统 我还以为现代美国
science had won over superstition in modern America.
科学已经完全战胜迷信了
Very well, a wish.
好吧 许个愿
I wish... Not out loud.
我希望... 不用大声说出来
Is there no end to this birthday madness?
不就过个生日嘛 还有完没完了
Just wish for something good.
你就许个美好的愿望吧
Given everything we've been through,
我们一起经历了那么多事
we could use a little celebrating.
也需要庆祝一下高兴高兴了
Revenge won't bring them back.
他们不会来复仇的
No, but it will be eminently satisfying.
要是那样就好了
It's been almost a year.
都快一年了
The future is perilous enough.
未来仍然充满艰险
I'd rather not discuss the past, thank you.
我不想谈论过去 谢谢
Today of all days.
尤其是今天
We keep avoiding it.
我们一直在逃避
We avoid it because it is hard.
那是因为现实太残酷
It is hard to believe.
现实很难让人相信
It is even harder to accept.
更加让人难以接受
We both lost someone we loved.
我们都失去过所爱之人
Let us leave it at that.
就到此为止吧
I just...
我...
I don't think I would've made it without you, Crane.
没有你我肯定坚持不到现在 克兰
Nor I you, Lieutenant.
我也一样 中尉
Mills.
我是米尔斯
All right, we'll be right there.
好 我们马上就到
Party's over.
派对结束了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
The sheriff's department didn't say
治安厅那边没说
why this fellow requested our presence?
为什么那个人要求见我们吗
Only that he's the attending professor
只说他是历史协会的
at the Historical Society.
助理教授
Couldn't wait.
他迫不及待
He had something to show us,
说有东西给我们看
thought he might be in danger.
他还觉得自己可能处境危险
And he specifically summoned us?
他特别要求见我们吗
Yep.
对
Well, that's never good.
这可不是好现象
The Horseman.
无头骑士
He's back.
他回来了
This is what we've been training for. You ready?
我们一直训练的就是这个 你准备好了吗
I've been ready for 200 years.
我都准备好两百年了
Clear.
安全
We're too late.
我们来晚了
Professor.
教授
"First Among Founders:
创立者第一人
"Benjamin Franklin's Impact
本杰明·富兰克林
on Colonial America."
对美洲殖民地的影响
"Impact"?
还影响
On the scores of strumpets
他整天混迹于妓♥女♥之中
he crushed beneath his girth, perhaps.
腰以下部位差不多都快丧失功能了吧
I take it you knew Franklin.
听口气你认识富兰克林呗
I was his apprentice.
我当初是他的学徒
Under General Washington's insistence.
这是华盛顿将军一再坚持的
The man was insufferable.
那个人特别让人受不了
We are talking about Benjamin Franklin?
我们说的是本杰明·富兰克林对吧
The editor of the Declaration of Independence?
《独♥立♥宣言》的起草者
Blowhard, braggart, blatherskite
信口雌黄 信口开河 胡吹乱侃
and gasbag.
废话连篇
He had an insatiable need to prove
他一直贪得无厌地想证明
he was the sharpest intellect in the room.
自己是最聪明的人
Could see how that would be hard for you.
我明白你为什么不喜欢他了
The Horseman was looking for something.
无头骑士肯定在找什么东西
Why would he want a history professor's research
他为什么想要一个历史学教授
on Benjamin Franklin?
对本杰明·富兰克林的研究呢
Any student of Franklin's
富兰克林的学生
would be as shrewd and conniving
肯定都跟他本人一样
as the man himself.
狡猾机智
"Diligence
勤勉
is the mother of good luck."
乃好运之母
And we could use a little of that right now.
我们现在确实需要点好运
Crane, down!
克兰 趴下
Consecrated rounds!
用神圣之子弹打他
I'm all out.
没子弹了
Kali's arrows.
用卡莉[破坏女神]之箭
Lieutenant!
中尉
He dies tonight.
今晚他必须死
Crane! He pays for what he took.
克兰 他必须为夺走的一切付出代价
We can't. Look at me.
不行 看着我
He killed my wife!
他杀了我妻子
And my sister.
和我妹妹
We are low on ammo.
我们子弹不多了
He was here for a reason.
他来这一定有目的
We stay on mission.
不要偏离了我们来这的任务
You okay?
你还好吗
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表