剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
《断头谷》前情提要
Previously on Sleepy Hollow...
灯塔速度太慢 力量太弱
The beacon is too slow, too weak.
它唤醒了那些生物 但它们没有前来
It wakes the creatures, but they do not come.
我不想和我那废物老爹喝咖啡
I don't want to have a latte with my deadbeat dad.
只是和他喝一杯咖啡而已
Grabbing a cup of coffee with the guy
又不会毁灭世界
wouldn't be the end of the world.
内文斯那案子
The Nevins case.
不是应该结案了吗
Shouldn't this be wrapped up by now?
我还需要一点时间
I just need a little more time.
你需要多少时间
How much more time do you need?
-兰德尔 -上次我见你
- Hey, Randall. - Last time I saw you,
你把我铐在浴池旁边走人
you left my ass handcuffed to a bathtub.
你知道为什么在新探员培训时
You know why I fell in love with you
我会喜欢上你吗
back when we were new agents In training?
你之前从没这么说过
You never said that before.
我知道你还在艰难地适应中
I know your transition home is a trying one.
我一年里不吃不睡
I didn't eat or sleep for a year.
别担心 我还没完全迷失
Do not worry. I haven't completely lost it.
起码暂时没有
Not yet anyway.
你为失去力量而悲伤吗
You mourn the loss of your power?
我曾经感知过与世界相连的所有元素
I once sensed every element that binds this world,
感知它们如同呼吸般自然
felt them as one breathes air.
但把力量还予你 是你应得的
But I gave unto you that which you deserve.
我的力量日益强大
My strength grows each day.
也许我略表爱意...
Perhaps a small token of my affection...
也是可以的
is warranted.
我的爱人
My love,
我接收到了 但只是我力量的一小部分
I received but only a fraction of my power.
你总算知道我到底什么感觉了吧
Now you know exactly how I feel.
每次召唤一个可怜的生物为我充饥
Summoning one pitiful creature at a time to feed my hunger.
在一滴雨而不是一片洪流中生存
Existing on drops of rain rather than a flood.
你想和我力量均等吗
You wish to be my equal?
那每次我受到煎熬...
Then as I suffer...
你也会一样
So shall you.
把手举起来
Hands where I can see 'em! ?
阿提库斯·内文斯
Atticus Nevins.
联调局头号♥通缉犯
FBI's most wanted.
看上去你逃亡的日子终结了
Looks like your running days are over.
我是荷蒙德 我抓住他了
This is Hammond. I got him.
在马路上见
Meet me back at the road.
告诉调度中心我们需要交通工具和护送
Tell dispatch we'll need transpo and escort.
收到 我去召集
Copy that, calling it in.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
监控拍到你
Security footage caught you
在埃尔姆斯福德的仓库附近
near a storage facility in Elmsford.
别难过
Don't feel bad.
每个人的运气都有用光的时候
Everyone's luck runs out sooner or later.
那是什么
What was that?
别动
Stay put.
不不
No! No!
干杯
Salud.
晚上好 小姐
Buona sera, signorina.
晚上好
Buona sera.
好吧
Okay.
我确实喜欢五星待遇 但是...
You know I'm loving the five-star treatment, but...
别再宠坏我了 克兰
You got to stop spoiling me, Crane.
英国人从费城撤退后
When patriot prisoners of war
战争中的爱国囚犯重获自♥由♥
were freed after the British retreated from Philadelphia,
他们吃了几周的大餐以重振受伤的灵魂
They dined for weeks in order to revive their broken spirits.
你知道我在陵寝中照顾了自己
You know, I fended for myself for ten months
10个月
in those catacombs.
我不用吃那么多 克兰
I don't need to be pampered, Crane.
女中尉 你是一位有着无限荣耀
You, lieutenant, are a woman of infinite pride
并且充满智慧的女性
and unparalleled resourcefulness.
但...
But...
在你忍♥耐过的那段极端生活后...
...After the deprivation you endured...
这是我起码能为你做到的
...This is the very least I could do.
别忘了
Mm, and a reminder.
我们晚上要和
We are to attend
珍妮小姐与乔先生去影院
the cinema this evening with Miss Jenny and Master Joe.
音乐大厅的第一个节目是《E.T.》
Top of the billing at the music hall is E.T.,
这明显有关一个小生物
which apparently concerns a diminutive being
背井离乡的故事
stranded far from home.
也许是有其他的暗示...
Perhaps a different suggestion...
不 克兰 《E.T.》很经典 值得一看
No. Crane, E.T.'s a classic. You should see it.
事实上 我回家来是要取些东西
Truth is I came home to pick up a few things.
我出去住一段时间
I booked some time at the range.
离开这么久感觉身体都锈住了
Gotten a little rusty since I've been away, so,
家里就交给你了
keep it warm for me.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course I can.
你每天都写日记吗
Are you maintaining a journal?
是啊 日记能促使
Yeah, it's supposed to help me
"自我认知以及平复创伤"
"Define and sort through my trauma,"
但眼睁睁看着
but seeing as how every day
一天天过去却并没有什么起色
I was down there was the same as the one before,
也没什么值得回味的
makes for a pretty boring read.
另外...
And...
我来解答你心中的疑虑
to answer the question that you are thinking,
尽管你没开口问我...
but not asking directly...
我没事
I'm fine.
多亏了你
And thanks to you,
我才能吃到这么棒的晚餐
I'm taking it all meal by splendid meal.
再见 克兰先生
Signore Crane.
再见 中尉
Tenente.
你确定不用我陪你进去吗
Sure you don't want me to come in with you?
确定
I'm sure.
你可以的 珍
You can do this, Jen.
没问题的
You need to.
嗨
Hey.
谢谢你来跟我见面
Thanks for meeting me.
希望这地方没让你走太远的路
Hope I didn't bring you too far out of your way.
我很意外你接了我的电♥话♥
I was surprised you took my call.
让我有点措手不及
You kind of caught me off guard.
你跟你母亲简直一模一样
You're the spitting image of your mother, you know?
一样的头发
Same hair,
-眼睛 -我真不该来
- Eyes. - This is a mistake.
珍妮弗 珍妮弗 先别走
Jennifer, Jennifer, wait.
听我说 你对我没有任何亏欠
Look, you don't owe me anything,
但不管怎样
but for what it's worth,
我是来倾听你的心声的
I'm just here to listen to whatever you need to say.
从我记事开始就一直恨你
I have hated you for as long as I can remember.
我脑海中早就想好了要对你说什么
I've had epic conversations with you in my mind,
我要告诉你
just telling you all
我认为你
the many, many reasons
是个烂人的种种原因
I think you're a terrible person.
我要质问你为什么当初抛弃了我们
Asking you why you abandoned us,
怎么能够离开家人一走了之
how you could just walk away from your family.
可如今你坐在我的面前
But now that you're sitting here right in front of me,
我却不知道如何开口
I don't know what to say to you.
这些问题马上就有答案了
I'd say you're closing in on it.
你为什么离我们而去
Why did you leave us?
难道是因为妈妈
Because of mom?
不是
No.
不是的 是因为我
No, it was me.
她生病后...
When her illness kicked in...
我不知道该如何面对
I didn't know how to handle it.
并且我像个傻瓜一样酗酒
And being a fool, I drank.
最后 我加入了海军
In the end, I joined the navy
因为我们需要医疗保险
Because we needed medical benefits.
我也需要变得清醒些
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表