剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
The two Witnesses will seek to stop you.
把你新生的能力深埋于他们心中
Bury your new power deep into their hearts
把我想要的东西带给我
and bring me back what I desire.
命运向来眷顾强者
Destiny favors the strong
摧毁弱者
and destroys the weak.
你确定这个尼尔森·梅叶思是我们要找的人吗
You're certain this Nelson Meyers is the man we seek?
侧写指向一个二十多岁 不太合群的白人
Profile points to a white male, mid-20s, loner type.
而且能够接近被害人
Someone who had access to the building
被杀的大楼
that the victim was killed in.
而且尼尔森是唯一一个今天没去上班的人
And Nelson's the only one who didn't show up for work today.
这个人是怎么会变成一个
How does turning this man into a murderer
协助潘朵拉达成目的的凶手
further Pandora's agenda?
所有她带给我们的麻烦 都有个人因素
Everything she's thrown at us has some kind of personal connection.
她知道我们的过去 我们的秘密
She knows our past, our secrets.
肯定有个作案模式 只是我们还没搞清楚
There's definitely a pattern, just haven't figured it out yet.
要是希望第二次磨难比第一次简单一些
Is it too much to ask that the second tribulation
会不会太过分
be easier than the first?
尼尔森
Nelson?
我是想让你放下武器
I would tell you to drop your weapon,
但看来这不太可行
but I see that's not really an option.
天呐
My God.
喜欢吗
Like it?
那把刀在操控你 梅叶思先生
That blade is manipulating you, Mr. Meyers.
任何你因它影响
Anything you may have done
而犯下的事 都可在此了结
under its influence can end here.
让我们来帮你
Let us help you.
帮我
Help me?
帮我变回曾经那个...
Go back to the guy I was before--
透明人吗
invisible?
变回一个笑话吗
A joke?
尼尔森 你要冷静一点
Nelson, you need to calm down.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
但我想伤害你
But I want to hurt you.
该死
Damn.
该死
Oh, damn.
谢谢 萨米
Thanks, Sammy.
你应该试试鲁宾三明治的
Should've tried the Reuben instead.
这儿的鲁宾国内一流
It's the best in the state.
我一直很喜欢这个地方
I have always loved this place.
很安静 远离喧嚣
It's quiet, out of the way.
从这边的座位上
From those tables over there,
很远就能看到有人过来
you can see anyone coming a long way off.
所以千万不能坐吧台
Which is why you never sit at the counter.
把你的手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
我们就聊聊天
This is just a conversation.
我已经把碎片卖♥♥掉了
I already sold the shard.
这个碎片吗
This shard?
汽车电池里面的暗格
Hidden compartment in your car battery.
我之前在哪儿看过这个小把戏呢
Where have I seen that trick before?
对了
Oh, right.
奥古斯特·柯尔宾教我的
August Corbin taught it to me.
没听过这个人
Never heard of him.
你还是个新手 我明白
You're new to this, I get that.
想快速扬名立万
Want to make a name for yourself fast.
所以就从兰德尔那里偷了碎片
So you stole the shard from Randall.
但关键问题是
The real question is
你准备卖♥♥给谁
who were you going to sell it to?
你看啊
You know,
你和你的跟班在旅馆被我耍成那样
the way I played you and your boy at that motel,
在我看来 你退出江湖的时间有点长了
looks to me like you've been out of the game a little too long.
你不会想知道我在替谁做事
You really don't want to know who I work for.
还有这东西为什么这么重要
Or why that thing is so important.
所以还是把碎片给我吧
So just handle it over to me now.
你是怎么搅进这件事的
How'd you get into this, huh?
是不是从家里跑出来了
Did you run away from home?
在少教所待了一阵子吗
Do some time in juvie?
挣钱的办法多了去了
There are a hundred other ways to make a buck.
这种生活绝对不轻松
This life sure as hell isn't easy.
也许这就是我喜欢的原因
Maybe that's what I like about it.
告诉你的雇主 碎片是我的
Just tell your employer the shard is mine.
是一个我看成是父亲的人交由我保管
A man I consider to be a father left it in my protection,
如果你再来抢...
and if you come after it again...
场面就会很难看
things will get ugly.
那我们只有拭目以待了
I guess we'll see how that plays out.
看来只好如此
I guess we will.
然而 联调局的精良装备
Whilst your federal bureau is well-equipped
有助于我们追踪迈耶斯先生
to aid us in tracking Mr. Meyers,
一旦抓获 我们不知道
once captured, we have no idea
要如何撤回那把刀所带来的影响
how to undo the effects of that blade.
我也有同样的想法 所以我重新看了这个
Yeah, I had the same thought. So... I went back to this.
贯穿整个历史的开膛手杀戮时间线
The timeline for the Ripper killings throughout history.
同样的模式 那把刀总有办法
Pattern is the same: the knife finds its way into the hands
落入无辜人手中 并蛊惑人心
of some innocent person, it messes with their mind,
把人变成残暴的杀手
turns them into a brutal killer.
就这样断断续续地
Happens on and off
发生了九百年
for over 900 years.
但每一轮杀戮要怎样结束呢
How does the off part happen?
每轮杀戮都是草草结束
The killgs simply end.
但每起案子的凶手从未落网
But in each case the killer is never caught.
某些东西阻止了他们
Something stops them.
你有没有查看过
Have you access to parish records
十八世纪中期的英国教区记录
in England in the mid-1700s?
尤其是伊顿和伯克郡
Specifically Eton and Berkshire.
骨密度指数 出身 婚姻生活 死亡
BMD index-- birth, marriages, death--
1750年起
1750 onwards.
这里 1763年
Here. 1763.
五起谋杀案记录了将近一个半月
Five murders documented over six fortnights.
包括伯伦特·威洛比 十四岁
Including Bertram Willoughby, age 14.
你的朋友
Your friend.
凶手的证据一直未被找到
No evidence of the killer was ever found.
最后一次谋杀案发生在那年的六月
The last murder was June of that year.
最后一次谋杀案
The last murder.
不是最后一次死亡
Not the last death.
埋尸记录显示
Look-- burial records show that
有二十九人消失在那年的春夏
29 souls were lost in that spring and summer.
全部死于...
All taken by...
黄热病
Yellow fever.
他们全都是伊顿公学的学生
All of them students at Eton College.
我当时被召唤回家 不是因为开膛手
I was not summoned home because of the Ripper killings.
而是为了让我免受传染
It was to protect me from infection.
当时你完全不知道爆发了黄热病吗
You had no idea about the outbreak?
不知道 我们都不知道
No, none of us did.
可能是国王为了避免引起恐慌而隐瞒了真♥相♥
The Crown likely hid the truth to avoid panic.
我父亲肯定是通过
My father must have learned of it
他在议会的人脉得知了这消息
by his connections in parliament
然后派斯蒂文斯来找我
and sent Stevens to retrieve me.
疾病会如影随形
It all tracks.
每次嗜血杀戮的结束时
The end of every killing spree coincides
都伴随着疾病的爆发
with an outbreak of disease.
黄热病 霍乱 疟疾
Yellow fever, cholera, malaria,
-西班牙流感 -失血过多的尸体
- Spanish flu... - Exsanguinated bodies.
那刀通过吸取受害者的血液 而获得力量
The knife gains power by draining the blood of its victims.
当它吸取患有疾病之人
And when it drains someone with a disease...
等同其食物源头被毁 它就无法存活
Its food source is tarnished. It cannot survive.
我们需要血液
We need blood.
米尔斯探员
Agent Mills.
来看看这个
You need to see this.
这是尼尔森·迈耶斯的电脑上取证结果
It's forensics on Nelson Meyers' computer.
我已经设法打开他硬盘上的加密文件
I managed to access the encrypted files on his hard drive.
我认出她的人事档案
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表