剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
如果他会以任何方式伤害她
If he harms her in any way...
克兰 血族想伤害的人不是佐伊
Crane, the Kindred does not want to harm Zoe.
他想伤害的是你 这是件好事
He wants to hurt you, which is a good thing.
他正在从你的痛苦之中汲取愉悦
He's getting joy from your suffering,
为我们争取了时间
which buys us some time.
我知道你很担心她 但是我们会把她救回来
I know you're worried about her, but we'll get her back.
好吧
Right.
但是现在呢
But how?
关于富兰克林所有的实验 这些书没有提供
For all Franklin's experiments, these books offer nothing
任何实际的用途
of any practical use.
等等 慢着 慢着
Wait, wait. Hold on. Hold on.
宾夕法尼亚大学 那个...
University of Pennsylvania? That...
跟我们在歌♥剧院看到的符号♥非常相似
It's almost like the insignia we saw at the Opera House.
-哪家歌♥剧院 -泽西歌♥剧院
- What Opera House? - The Jersey Opera House,
我们在那儿偷走了富兰克林的玻璃琴
where we stole Franklin's harmonica.
我们真走运
We got lucky.
就是在你的时代里他经常光顾的那个地方
It was a place he used to patron back in your day,
但是当时它不叫这个名字
but it was called something else then.
歌♥舞大剧院 是的 我很了解那个地方
The Ridotto Theatre. Yes, I know it well.
等等 这么说你知道那个符号♥吗
Wait. So you know the insignia?
它是在一扇怪异的门上吗
It's on a weird door?
正是
Indeed.
富兰克林让我和贝茜把医疗物资藏起来
Franklin tasked Betsy and me with hiding medical supplies.
那是我们的第一个任务
It was our first mission.
你知道他们几点锁门吗
Do you know what time they lock the doors?
六点半 你得抓紧时间
6:30. You should make haste.
叹咏调《维纳斯·贝拉》快开始了
The "Venere Bella" aria is about to begin.
我是绝对不会错过的
Wouldn't miss it for world.
真棒 我们都提前一个小时到了
Oh, nice. We're both an hour ahead of form.
你知道他们会在6点半锁门吗
Did you know they lock the doors at 6:30?
不知道
I did not know that.
这么说你也不是这家剧院的常客
Nor that you were a patron of the Opera.
在牛津 它可是我赖以生存的依靠
Oh, at Oxford, I lived and breathed it.
克兰先生 我希望你切勿不知就里
Mr. Crane, I hope you don't take all of this confusion to mean
以为我试图故意欺骗你
I was intentionally trying to mislead you.
我亲爱的罗斯小姐 你想把我关在这儿
My dear Miss Ross, you tried to lock me out,
然后在《维纳斯·贝拉》
and then you left the performance
克利欧佩特拉那曲冗长
immediately before "Venere Bella,"
而又备受瞩目的叹咏调开始之前离开
Cleopatra's lengthy and highly-anticipated aria.
你这么做之后便可拥有
You did this so you could acquire
充裕的时间独自执行任务
the greatest margin of time to execute our mission alone.
我知道你想骗我
I know you were trying to mislead me.
但是下次你得干得漂亮点儿
But you're going to have to do better than that.
来吧 我早已经把物资带来了
Come along. I've already brought in the supplies.
我这个叛逆的书呆子干得怎么样
How's that for a rebellious bookworm?
我想还堪用吧
You'll do, I suppose.
现在 就让我们好好保存
Now, let's see to the storage
富兰克林所谓的抑制♥作♥用吧
of Franklin's so-called moderating influence.
我相信我们藏起来不让英国人找到的
The medical supplies I believed we were hiding
那些医疗物资 只是个幌子
from the British-- they were a cover.
整个医学院都是
The entire medical school
富兰克林血族实验的幌子
was a cover for Franklin's Kindred experiments.
现在 这个符号♥就象征着血族
Now, this insignia symbolizes the Kindred,
同时它也是血族最后一道保险
but also the Kindred's ultimate fail-safe.
真正能对他起到抑制♥作♥用的东西
His one true moderating influence.
那就是我们看到的符号♥
That's the insignia we saw.
底部有个十字
With the cross at the bottom.
女性符号♥
The Venus symbol.
你是说本杰明·富兰克林
Are you telling me that Benjamin Franklin
真的给血族造了个妻子吗
actually built a female for the Kindred?
鉴于富兰克林极少听天由命
Considering how little Franklin leaves to chance,
这事我敢打包票
I would rely upon it.
他们在马房♥后面的谷仓里
They're in the barn behind the Carriage House.
看样子他快要失去耐心了 你们在哪儿
Looks like he is ready to snap. Where are you guys?
我们稍微绕了点远
We took a slight detour.
请看...
Behold...
血妻
the Kindress.
这一条人生愿望算是满足了
And that's off the bucket list.
她在这里
She's in here.
且以先辈之咒
召唤吾友之魂
血妻之身
好吧 太诡异了
Well, that was odd.
你一直没机会看清他吗
You never got a good look at him at any point?
他丑陋无比
He was horribly disfigured.
话不多
Didn't say much.
抱歉 我 我希望能提供更多线索
I'm sorry. I-I wish I could tell you more.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
要是米尔斯肯定能活捉他
Mills would've caught him alive.
她是个相当好的探员 雷诺兹
She's a damn good agent, Reynolds.
你该再和她谈谈
You should talk to her again
告诉她对你来说她有多重要
and tell her how important she is to you.
佐伊
Zoe?
给你
For you.
-你喜欢这本书吗 -喜欢 非常喜欢
- Did you like it? - I did. Very much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
问你"最近可好"会不会显得我有点蠢
Would it be foolish of me to ask how you fare?
有点不堪重负
It's all a little overwhelming.
当然
Of course.
说实话 能活着我就很高兴了
Honestly, I'm just happy to be alive.
佐伊 我很抱歉
Zoe, I am sorry.
对所发生的一切
For all of this.
你真不必道歉
You really don't need to do this.
不 别这样
No, no, please.
我对你的疏忽实在是无礼之至
My negligence has been appalling.
我希望你知晓我深深地在乎着你
I hope you know I care for you very deeply,
与美貌和品德如你的女士并肩
and I would stand so lucky to be with a woman of your...
是我的荣幸
beauty and character.
我只愿我能准备好 可让你有所依靠
I only wish I were ready for a commitment of that caliber.
我深信不疑 伊卡伯德
Truthfully, Ichabod,
我知道你已经准备好让某人依靠你了
I think you are ready for someone.
我只是不觉得那个人是我
I just don't think it's me.
没关系
And that's okay.
柯林斯女士
Miss Corinth.
再会 克兰先生
Farewell, Mr. Crane.
给我五分钟就好
Five minutes. That's all I need.
那么
So...
什么事 丹尼
what's going on, Danny?
你知道为什么在新探员培训时
You know why I fell in love with you back when we were
我会喜欢上你吗
in New Agents in Training?
你比其他人更机敏 工作更勤奋
You were smarter, you worked harder,
体味也更香
smelled better.
是你使我鞭策自己
You made me push myself.
使我更加优秀
Made me a better man.
但最近 我已经找不到当初的那个我了
But, lately, I don't recognize that man.
我是想说 你是个相当好的探员
I guess what I'm saying is, you're a damn good agent,
联调局会认为你的离开是个损失
and the Bureau's gonna feel your loss,
但我们也要学会在没有你时如何办案
but we're gonna have to learn how to get on without you.
艾比·米尔斯值得有更好的前途
Abbie Mills deserves better.
你爱过我吗
You loved me?
你之前从没这么说过
You never said that before.
我不需要说
I didn't have to.
我很关心你 小艾 永远如此
I care about you, Abs-- always will.
我只希望你幸福
And I just want you to be happy.
我想为我离开的
I want to apologize
方式道歉
for the way that I left.
我会回来工作的
And I'll come back to work.
我想回来工作
Y-You know, I want to come back to work,
我需要回来工作
and I need to come back to work.
我已经准备好了
And I'm ready now.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
周一见
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表