剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
我们栽培的那个人
The asset we were cultivating,
我们刚失去了她
we just lost her.
我是艾比·米尔斯 你知道该怎么做
This is Abbie Mills. You know what to do,
如果是克兰 说真的 等到哔声后再留言
and if this is you, Crane, I mean it, wait for the beep.
是我 听我说...
It's me. Look...
我知道你认为我们站在不同的立场上
I know you think we each have a different dog in this fight,
但我们的目标是一致的
but we're on the same side.
我还没有向上面提交你的辞呈
I haven't filed your resignation yet.
回来 解决这件事
Come in, figure this thing out,
我就不必提交辞呈了
I don't have to.
州政♥府♥和本地政♥府♥已经跟进
State and local are on this now.
半径二十英里范围内都设置了路障
Setting up road blocks in a 20-mile radius.
我们在火车站 公交站
Also, we have people at the train and bus stations,
以及威彻斯特郡机场都安排了人手
Westchester County Airport.
河那边呢
The river?
奥思宁在哈德逊河那里安排了双倍人手
Yeah, Ossining has double patrols on the Hudson.
天快黑了
It's getting dark now.
他很可能受伤了
He's likely injured,
但他仍有可能会连夜赶路
but he could still cover some ground overnight.
还有事吗
Something else?
我知道你以前和米尔斯探员关系不错
I know you and Agent Mills were close,
但如果我知道你们...
but if I had known that you...
还有别的事吗 福斯特探员
Was there anything else, Agent Foster?
有 当然有
Yeah, there sure as hell is.
米尔斯上交证件之前
Before she turned in her security pass,
去战术小队那里拿了这些东西
Mills requested all this from tactical.
突击设备 夜视镜
Assault breaching equipment, night vision goggles,
高爆火炮
high explosive ordnance?
一个刚离职的人拿着这些重型装备也太多了
That's heavy gear for someone who just turned in their badge.
她会用这些东西吗
Is she even trained to use all that stuff?
我在匡提科时就认识她了
I knew her at Quantico.
如果有必要 她会发动战争
If the situation calls, she's trained to wage war.
这不是你份内的事 福斯特
You don't owe me this, Foster,
但我需要你去找到她
but I need you to find her.
这是一个简单的营救任务
This is a rescue mission, pure and simple.
我们迅速地攻进去
We go in hard and fast,
找到珍妮 把全视之眼从她身体里弄出来
grab Jenny, get the Eye out of her,
然后离开那个鬼地方
and get the hell out of there.
你是打算死拼到底了
You are not pulling any punches.
从上次旅行回来我就没见过这种大家伙了
I haven't seen hardware like this since my last tour.
如果潘多拉和她的男朋友挡路 就干掉他们
If Pandora and her boyfriend get in our face, we put them down.
-收到 -同意
- Roger that. - Heartily seconded.
把东西搬到车上 出发
Let's put this stuff in the car and go.
我在证物室找到了这个 是内文斯的
I found this in lockup. Belonged to Nevins.
看上去很旧 好像有魔力 有股克兰范儿
Looked old, magical, you know, Crane-ish.
我想也许能派上用场
Thought it might come in handy.
《伊林格传奇》
The Ynglinga Saga?
我的天啊
Oh, my.
等等 你看
Wait, look.
这些是召唤咒
These are summoning spells.
有些是拉丁语 有些是北欧语
Some in Latin, some in Norse.
等等 是追捕珍妮的狂暴战士那种北欧人吗
Wait, Norse like those berserkers that came after Jenny?
内文斯肯定是用这个召集了他们
Nevins must have used this to summon them.
现在我很好奇
Now I'm curious.
这本书还能唤醒哪些别的生灵吗
What other creatures could this raise?
我喜欢你这思路
I like where you're headed with this.
等等 所以这书能从潘朵拉盒子唤出怪物吗
Wait, so that book can pull monsters out of Pandora's box?
如果可以
If it can,
那确实方便了许多
it may be very handy indeed.
我们去救我妹妹吧
Let's go get my sister.
神圣的时刻已经来临
The time has come
本属于我的终将归于我
to return what is mine.
我希望...
I hope...
它会噎死你
you choke on it.
等等
Wait.
稍等片刻 亲爱的
Just a moment, dearest.
我想看着
I want to watch.
当然可以
Of course.
从此刻开始
From this moment on,
正如我们千年之前所计划的那样
as we planned all those thousands of years ago,
所有的事 我们都要一起做
we shall be together in all things.
我就位了
I'm in position.
收到 乔
Copy that, Joe.
你觉得我们胜算如何 克兰
How do you like our odds, Crane?
说实话
Be honest.
三个凡人对抗一个传奇女魔头
Three mortals facing a woman of legend
和一个远古神灵
and an ancient deity.
显然 我们毫无希望
Obviously, we don't stand a chance.
我确实让你"说实话"了
I did say "be honest."
我还是倾向于认为 这几年来
I'd like to think you and I have developed,
你我都进步了 女中尉
over the years, Lieutenant.
我们击退了四骑士
We have fought off horsemen,
魔鬼
demons,
女巫
witches.
北欧狂暴战士
Norse berserkers,
低语恶灵
whispering wraiths.
红衣僵尸骑士
Zombie redcoats.
邪灵稻草人
Evil scarecrows,
魔像
golem.
我们都把他们打包送走了
And we sent them packing.
-轻而易举 -是的 没错
- Handily. - Yeah, we did.
但这是我们第一次对付神
This is our first god, though.
我们这个计划有点疯狂 是吧
This plan of ours is crazy, huh?
这是个问句吗
Is that a question?
我说真的 克兰
I mean it, Crane.
如果我因为珍妮被抓而判断有误怎么办
What if my judgment is impaired because it's Jenny out there?
"发动战争却害怕损失 即是屈从于失败"
"To wage war fearing loss is to give in to defeat."
但现在我脑子里唯一的念头就是
And yet the only thing running through my mind is,
我会失去我的妹妹
I am going to lose my sister.
无意冒犯
With all respect
我的同袍 少校列维尔
to my fellow compatriot, Major Revere,
你和我的灵魂
your spirit and mine
都由无比坚硬的石头制成
is made of far heartier stock.
所以才有了我们胜利册上的骄人记录
Hence our most impressive roster of victories.
却是因为 我们在乎
'Tis because we care.
无论发生什么事
Come what may.
无论发生什么事
Come what may.
我们要进去了 乔 准备好
We're moving in, Joe. Stand by.
准备好了
Standing by.
你准备好跟坏人战斗了吗 克兰
You ready to fight some bad guys, Crane?
当然
Indeed.
好样的
My man.
安全
All clear.
开门
Pop the door.
我们进来了
We're in.
走吧
Let's move.
她还活着
She's alive.
乔 我看到珍妮了
Joe, I got eyes on Jenny.
她还活着
She's still with us.
我们得快点
We need to move quickly,
趁着她体内那个东西还没爆♥炸♥
before that thing inside her blows.
准备执行震慑行动
Ready to shock and awe.
可以行动了
Good to go.
掩护我
Cover me.
有入侵者 亲爱的
Intruders, my love.
不不不
No, no, no.
让我来
Let me.
享受你的盛宴
Enjoy your feast.
最讨厌的莫过于不请自来的客人了
Nothing more irritating than unannounced guests.
我考虑过你的邀请
Yeah, I thought about your offer,
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表