剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
我看到他了
I have eyes on him.
只要保证他没注意到你就好
Yeah, just make sure he doesn't have eyes on you.
伙计们 我有机会了
Guys, I have a shot.
不行
Negative.
侦查就好
Recon only.
别这样 雷诺兹
Come on, Reynolds.
我们可能没这样的机会了
We may not get another chance at this.
我说了不行
I said negative.
按原计划执行
Stick to the plan.
再说一遍 你这是在放丢机会
Say again? You're breaking up.
收到坐标了
Got them.
告诉乔做得不错
Tell Joe good job.
尽快回来
Get back here ASAP.
米尔斯先生 您怎么来了
Mr. Mills, what brings you here?
我就在附近
Yeah, well, I was close by,
想顺便来问个好
thought I'd stop in and say hello.
不是时候吗
Is it a bad time?
这差点令我刮目相看了呢
It almost impresses me.
贪得无厌的凡人想要
The insatiable mortal desire
赢得不可能取胜的战斗
to fight what you cannot possibly conquer.
我不知道最讨厌你什么
I don't know what I hate about you most:
你说话的方式
the way you talk,
还是你对待女人的方式
or the way you treat women.
让我帮你选吧
Let me help you choose.
我很清楚
I know well
爱情对凡人的价值
the value mortals place on love.
让我把你的爱情...
Let me take yours...
变成痛苦吧
and turn it into pain.
你俩正忙着呢
So, you two are busy, then?
对 是有点忙
Uh, yeah, kind of, actually.
珍现在正在
The thing is Jen's stuck up
熊山山顶忙呢...
at the top of Bear Mountain right now...
所以...
so...
你还好吗 孩子
You all right, son?
不
No.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no.
你该跑了
You need to run.
快跑
Run!
你所爱之人...
The man you love...
现在 将来以及永远...
is now, and shall be forever more...
都会是一头野兽
...A beast.
看上去你今天过得真是不好 孩子
It seems like you're having a really bad day, son.
他俩我都联♥系♥不到
I can't get ahold of either of them.
出问题了 乔或者珍妮可能在他手上
Something's wrong, man, he could have Joe or Jenny.
如果要朝那家伙进发 现在就该那么做了
If we're gonna move on this guy, we got to do it now.
就这么奔向他 然后火力全开吗
Just roll up on his ass, guns blazing?
这是为了争取时间 而不是白白送命
This is about buying time, not endangering more lives.
我们如今一慌 正中他的下怀
We panic now, we're playing into his hands.
他说得对
He's right.
没有人...
No one...
没有哪个地方在我丈夫被处理掉前是安全的
no place is safe until my husband has been dealt with.
完成你们的任务
Finish your task.
一旦最后一根长钉被钉好
As soon as the last spike is planted,
魔力小径的能量就会被召唤
the energy in the ley lines will be summoned,
干扰就会起效
and the disturbance will then occur.
你去哪儿
And where are you going?
我们需要更多时间
We need more time.
我会尽我所能争取时间
I will try and give us as much as I can.
不用了 你已经帮得够多了
No, no, you've helped enough.
我们能保护你免受他的伤害
We can protect you from him.
在神面前没人能被保护
No one can be protected from a god,
尤其是一位发怒的神
especially not an angry one.
我的老天
God Almighty.
乔 乔 乔
Joe? Joe, Joe!
是我 是我
It's me, it's me.
好吧 让我们慢慢来 好吗
Okay, let's slow this down, okay?
-就像我们上次做的 -珍妮弗
- Just like we did last time. - Jennifer.
退后 父亲 乔
Stay back, Dad. Joe.
我们需要单独谈谈 只有你和我
We're gonna have a quiet conversation, just you and me.
我不知道你要做什么
I don't know what you're trying to do,
但是没起作用
but it's not working.
我们得走了
We need to go!
该死 乔
Damn it, Joe.
没用的 那是追踪弹
That's not gonna work! It's a tracking bullet.
-想出计划前我们得密切关注他 -快走
- We need to keep tabs on him until we have a plan. - Go!
在我右侧什么都看不到
I can't see a damn thing on my right side.
真方便
That's handy.
好了 坐标显示地点位于
Okay, coordinates put the location
那个方向大约200码
about 200 yards that way.
原以为艾比带来了一个累赘
Considering the baggage Abbie brought to the party,
我想说你做得相当不错
I'd say you're handling this pretty well.
把你蒙在鼓里时
It tore her up inside
她心中也在深受折磨
keeping you in the dark, you know.
我也很难过
Tore me up, too.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
事实上 你和艾比
Truth is, you and Abbie
不是唯一保有秘密的人
weren't the only one to keep secrets.
我被指派的任务就是监视艾比
I was tasked to keep an eye on Abbie,
随时汇报她行动和情绪
reporting her movements, moods,
任何事情细节
any details.
卧底行动 没有任何记录
All covert, off the books.
向谁汇报
Reporting to whom?
高层的人员
High level people.
副局长杰克·沃尔特是我的联♥系♥人
Assistant Director Jack Walters was my primary contact,
但是我猜肯定还有其他参与人
but I have to assume others are involved.
所以他们是利用你来监视艾比吗
So, they used you to spy on Abbie?
我允许的
I let them.
我不知道沃尔特知道多少
Look, I don't even know how much Walters knows,
但他称艾比是一个人才
but he did refer to Abbie as an asset.
现在你觉得正是她是一名见证者
And now you think the fact that she's a Witness
他们才让你这么做的吗
has something to do with it.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
这我不能改变
I can't change that,
但我会尽最大的努力保护她
but I can do my best to protect her.
至少我能帮助她拯救世界
The least I can do is help save the world.
亲自过来的感觉非常不同
It's very different in person.
更悲伤
Sadder.
更陌生 如果可能的话
Stranger, if that's possible.
我想这是你的象
Your bishop, I presume.
是车
A rook,
你确实经常说它像象
but you did always say that it looked like a bishop,
但这也只是我试图打败你的策略
and it was just me trying to get an advantage over you.
我还是不知道
I still don't know
怎么应对原来那些几千次的
how to deal with the fact that those conversations--
对话 争吵 辩论
arguments, debates, thousands of them--
全都不是真的事实
weren't real.
只是我在自言自语
It was just me talking to myself,
试图保持自己的理智
trying to keep from falling off the edge.
不 实际上 从某种角度来说它们是真实的
No, actually, in a way, they were real.
在我们分开的时候我也和你有过很多对话
I had many a rousing chat with you whilst we were apart.
这样意味着我们在守护对方
They meant we could watch over one another.
在这么久之后
And now after all this time...
我们两个在这么多地方中
...both of us wind up here,
却都来到这里
of all places.
利用我的监牢
Using my prison...
来拯救世界
to save the world.
我打败它了 对吧
I beat this, didn't I?
没错
Yes, you did.
这个
Ah, and this...
肯定是你的马
must be your knight.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表