剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
抱歉 痛吗
Sorry, is this hurting you?
没有
Mm, no.
就是有点晕
No, I'm just a little dizzy.
我一生都在寻找魔法器物
You know, I spent my whole life hunting magical artifacts.
现在有一件来报复我了
Now one of those artifacts is fighting back.
这是命定还是讽刺
Is that karmic or ironic?
都不是
It's neither.
不过是多年以后
It's gonna be a little footnote
你再向人们讲起这里的故事时
when you tell people the story
一个小小的脚注而已
about what happened here years from now.
是吗 我要讲给谁听
Oh, yeah? Who am I gonna tell?
我想想 不知道啊
Well, let's see, I don't know.
我是说...
I mean...
艾比得接管联调局了
Abbie'll be running the FBI,
所以她可能不太容易联♥系♥上
so she's gonna be kind of tough to reach.
克兰呢 会去当大学教授
And Crane will be a college professor,
但他好好上课的时间 估计一周也就一天
but he's only gonna keep office hours, like, once a week,
所以...
so...
他是教什么的
What does he teach?
当代电影
Modern cinema.
所以我猜就剩下我一个了
So I guess that leaves me.
好像是的
I guess it does.
克兰跟我说让我跟你聊聊
You know, Crane told me I should talk to you.
聊什么
About what?
聊这个
About this.
要确保登山锁扣好 拴绳也系紧
Make sure the carabiner's locked and the tether's tight.
你的口吻好像我从来没爬过山一样
You talk as if I've never climbed a mountain before.
好吧 我从来没爬过山
Right. I've never climbed a mountain before.
看 像这样
Here, like this.
好了吗
Ready?
应该会很快
Well, it shouldn't be long now.
天啊
Good God.
像鬣狗一样
Like hyenas.
地狱鬣犬吧
Hyenas from hell.
代我向潘多拉问好
Give my regards to Pandora.
无法战胜的敌人也不过如此
So much for unbeatable enemy.
你的朋友丹尼尔·布恩确实很厉害
I gotta give it to your pal Daniel Boone.
让敌人自相残杀
Turning the enemies against themselves...
厉害啊
so sharp.
虽然布恩表现得人畜无害
Well, despite his rough-hewn persona,
但他和所有将军一样 都是位狡诈的战术家
Boone was as cunning a tactician as any general.
这次还真多亏了你 克兰
And I gotta give props to you, too, Crane,
因为是你想到了这个办法
'cause you put it all together.
不不不
No, no, no!
是你的功劳 女中尉
Props to you, Lieutenant.
你的一句话启发了我
It was your idea more than mine.
"攻其不备 方能制胜"
"Nothing beats a good blindside."
是啊
Yeah.
同时你还注意到了
Also, you noted
我近来总是心不在焉
that I've been off my game of late.
当我1776年宣誓效忠这个国家时
When I pledged my allegiance to this country in 1776,
我就十分明了自己的未来会是怎样一副光景
I had a very clear vision of what my future would hold.
可我从未想过
Nowhere in that vision
自己将会苏醒在21世纪
did I imagine waking in the 21st century,
然而...
and yet...
我日益地
More and more,
渴望能融入这里的文化
I feel this desire to acculturate.
可一想到会失去那座档案馆
But the idea of losing the archives,
想到由我参与建立的国家
of losing my fight for citizenship
我却得不到它的公民身份
for a country that I, in part, founded,
想到会失去你...
the idea of losing you...
你可能因为职位晋升被调往...
to some wretched federal promotion to...
达拉斯或者洛杉矶之类的地方...
I don't know, Dallas or to Los Angeles or...
有时候觉得 似乎战胜不了的敌人
Sometimes, it seems as though the unbeatable enemy
正是21世纪
is the 21st century.
是啊 克兰 可问题是...
Yeah, but the thing is, Crane...
乔 我还有珍妮...
Joe, me, Jenny...
我们都是21世纪的人
we are the 21st century.
每天 我们带你
And every day, we take you
朝这个方向前进一步
a step further in that direction.
这就是让无法战胜的敌人自我毁灭
That is the unbeatable enemy beating itself.
还有 我们不会离开你的
And we ain't goin' nowhere.
说得太好了
Aw, that was beautiful.
看得出来你们有私事要聊
I can see you guys are going through something personal
我真不想打破这么美妙的时刻
and I hate to step on such a lovely moment,
可我自己还有点急事要解决
but I got some pressing issues of my own.
珍妮·米尔斯在哪
Like where is Jenny Mills?
我说过 下次再让我见到你
I told you it wouldn't work out so well for you,
就不会那么轻易放过你了
if we met again.
告诉我珍妮·米尔斯在哪 否则我就开枪了
Hmm. Tell me where Jenny Mills is, or I start shooting.
你找她干什么
What do you want from her?
我找她什么也不干 我只要她
I don't want anything from her, I want her.
看吧 碎片里蕴含的能量
See, the energy from the shard
对我效忠之人十分重要
is very important to someone I work for,
我必须将它取回
and it's vital I get it back.
-潘朵拉 -不
- Pandora. - No.
潘朵拉和他比起来就像个家庭教师
Someone who makes Pandora look like a homeroom teacher.
并且他很快就会到了
And he will be here soon,
快把珍妮·米尔斯交给我
so give me Jenny Mills!
给你五秒钟时间
You've got five seconds.
抱歉 孩子 这不是针对你
I'm sorry, kid, this is nothing personal.
去你的
Ah, screw you.
你果然是奥古斯特·柯尔宾的儿子
You are definitely August Corbin's son.
-五 -等等 别激动
- Five! - Wait, now. Hold on.
-四 -别告诉他们 艾比
- Four. - Don't tell 'em anything, Abbie.
-不 不要...-三 二
- No, no, no... - Three. Two.
放下枪 阿提库斯
Drop the gun, Atticus!
苏菲·福斯特 联调局的
Sophie Foster, FBI!
快放下枪
Now drop the gun.
你这叛徒...
You traitorous bitch...
卧底了六个月
Six months on this mission,
现在身份暴露了
and I blow my cover now.
雷诺兹肯定会气疯了
Reynolds is gonna lose it.
雷诺兹知道你的事吗
Reynolds knows about you?
岂止是知道 这就是他负责的
Knows? This is his op.
这案子里我的身份是严格保密的
My role in this investigation was strictly need-to-know.
只有少数人知道
Only inner circle.
可他没告诉你
He didn't tell you.
好了 我先带他回去
All right, I'm taking him in.
看看还能问出什么来
See what we can salvage.
听着 你最好去找你妹妹
Listen, you better find your sister.
内文斯派出了很多手下在找她
Nevins sent the who's who of bad guys after her,
不知道现在还有谁在外面流窜 好吗
and there's no telling who's still out there. All right?
走吧
Let's go.
咱们走
Come on.
珍妮
Jenny?
她不见了
She's not here.
不可能啊 我走之前把她锁在房♥里了
It's crazy. I locked her in before I left.
锁被从里面破坏了
This lock has been broken from the inside.
克兰
Crane.
这些图案...
These drawings...
与珍妮小姐对她所见幻象的描述相符
they match Miss Jenny's description of her vision.
这些是什么意思
What do they mean?
不知道
I cannot say.
但显然她的情况正在恶化
But clearly, her condition is worsening.
各位 她去哪了
Guys, where is she?
跪下
Kneel.
且看吾之荣光
Behold my glory.
吾已降临
I have arrived.
断头谷
第三季 第七集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表