剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
不像她原来那样稳定
is not as stable as she once was,
她变了
that she's changed.
米尔斯是个好探员
Mills is a good agent.
她会重新找回状态的
She'll find her feet again.
我不怀疑你的敏锐直觉 丹尼尔
Under your keen eye, Daniel, I have no doubt.
另外一件事 我希望你减少
Oh, one other thing, I want you to downgrade
对阿提库斯·内文斯的搜索
the search for Atticus Nevins.
只用最少的资源
Minor resources only.
我为什么要那么做
Why the hell would I do that?
因为这是我的命令
Because I ordered you to.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
还行
It's a start.
资金已经转移进
The funds have already been transferred
你在日内瓦的账户里
to your account in Geneva,
飞机已经准备好了
and there is a plane standing by,
就等你告诉他们目的地
waiting to take you wherever you choose.
我还有现金要给你
Oh, and I have a, uh, cash bonus for you.
你也有东西要给我吧
You have something for me.
从奥古斯特·柯尔宾的文件中拿到的
From the files of August Corbin.
这是九大圣地的具体坐标
It's the exact coordinates of the nine sacred sites.
我无法告诉你这对我们来说有多重要
Well, I can't tell you how much this means to us.
我根本不在乎
Well, I don't really care.
我已经退休了
I just retired.
没错 内文斯先生...
Yes, Mr. Nevins...
你刚刚退休了
...you just did.
腊肠和全麦面包吗
Bologna on whole wheat?
查理·布朗的三明治吃法
That's the Charlie Brown of sandwiches.
那个总是倒霉的秃顶男孩吗
The bald boy with awful luck?
我的天啊
Good grief.
好伤心哟
I take offense.
我来做真正的三明治
I'll make us a real sandwich.
来帮我一下
And give me a hand.
我知道你在想什么
I see your wheels turning.
继续问吧
Go on and ask.
你见了你父亲
You saw your father.
是的
I did.
我还在适应中
I'm still processing it.
听你的口气 我假设这个问题应该暂且搁置
By your tone, am I to assume this topic is to be shelved
等以后再谈
until later discussion?
没错
Nailed it.
但是我想聊聊
But I will talk about the fact
最近回来之后的
that it has been hard lately,
适应调整非常困难
adjusting to being back,
我想让你知道
and I guess I want you to know
我已经在努力了
that I am working on it.
你承受了常人难以想象的事情
You have endured an ordeal few can even imagine.
除了你
Except you.
你很清楚的知道
You know exactly what it's like to look around
明明周围一切都是一样的
and everything is exactly the same
但却又完全不同是什么感觉
but completely different.
我已经很努力了
I'm trying really hard.
你会成功的
And you will succeed.
就像我刚回到断头谷时你在我身边一样
Just as you were by my side when I returned to Sleepy Hollow,
我也会在你身边支持你
so I shall be by yours.
你知道我现在想干什么吗
You know what I'm in the mood for?
一杯啤酒
A beer.
一品托啤酒来提振精神
A pint of ale to raise one's spirits aloft.
我想今晚珍妮小姐
And I believe Miss Jenny is tending bar
应该在玛比酒吧里照看吧台
at Mabie's Tavern this evening.
好的 你先去给我们占个座
Okay, you go, grab us a table.
我要完成点工作 二十分钟后到
I need 20 minutes to finish some work.
然后我请你喝下一轮
And then I'll pay for the next round.
很好
Very good.
不 我想吃辣翅
No, I want hot wings. Oh.
在断头谷黑暗的夜晚没有任何家禽是安全的
No poultry is safe in Sleepy Hollow this dark night.
你救了我
You saved me.
我是你的人了
I'm yours.
断头谷
第三季 第十二集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表