剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Sometimes it's not just business.
好了
Come on.
就好像你从没被女生在旅馆上过手铐一样
Like you haven't been handcuffed by a girl in a motel before.
好了 珍妮
Come on, Jenny.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
我们走
Let's go.
真是 米尔斯
Damn, Mills.
毫无羞耻心
No shame.
就喜欢你这点
Always liked that about you.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我本来还打算
I was gonna have Howie
让那边的豪伊和拉塞尔揍你一顿
and Russell here beat the crap out of you,
但看在过去的份上 我让你安然离开
But for old times' sake, I'll let you leave in one piece.
你知道最好笑的点在哪吗
You know what's funny?
我本来都不知道我有这张地图
I didn't even know I had that map.
但我一听说你在寻找它
But once I heard you were looking for it,
我就把它找出来并放到了安全的地方
I made sure to find it and put it somewhere safe.
因此...
So...
谢谢你提醒了我
Thanks for the heads-up.
快告诉我你得手了
Tell me you got it.
他不太聪明 是不是
He's not too bright, is he?
蠢得像个棒槌
Dumb as a bag of hammers.
找到了
Here.
这是神道教里象征"门"的符号♥
This is the shinto symbol for "Gateway."
这上面介绍了很多激活这种门的仪式
Now, there are assorted rituals for activating such gateways,
但首先我们需要建一个门
but we may need to build one first.
用什么建呢
Out of what?
新几内亚有个部落
There's a tribe in New Guinea
这个部落认为镜子拥有强大的力量
that believes mirrors are so powerful,
他们不通过言语跟镜子沟通 相反
they don't have a word for it, so instead,
他们通过展示自己的行为向镜子传递信息
they indicate mirrors by showing what they do.
镜像
Mirror images.
她想让我们用镜子建起一个门
She wants us to build a gateway out of a mirror.
-是的 -我确定这后面
- Yeah. - I believe we have one
放着一面镜子 找到了
stored behind here. Yes.
这个地方
So, all this,
这里是你的私人图书馆吗
this is, um, your personal library?
不全是我的
Uh, not all mine.
几个世纪以来不断发展成这样的
It's been cultivated over the centuries.
最早是那些开国元勋们的 最近期
First by the founding fathers, and most recently
是已故的治安官柯尔宾·奥古斯特
by the late Sheriff August Corbin.
全部都是...对抗
All... vital tools
恶魔的重要武器
for the war against evil.
你也许不相信 我明白你的感受
Believe it or not, I know how you feel.
不久以前 我也被蒙在鼓里
'Twas not long ago that I, too, was in the dark.
说实话 那样的生活远比现在的简单
And truth be told, life would be far simpler if I still were.
然而 所有战争都一样
But, as with every war,
伤害我们的往往都是我们所不了解的
what we do not know can most certainly harm us.
华盛顿 保罗·里维尔
内森·黑尔 汉密尔顿
哨兵改变巡逻方式了
The sentries have changed their pattern.
我们必须撤退
We must retreat.
天啊 是黑尔
Oh, no-- Hale.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
我告诉他让他留在基地的
I told him to stay at the base.
无知者无畏 这就是我的评价
The fool's brave, I'll give him that.
我们得去帮他
We must assist.
站住
You there-- stop!
抓住他
Stop him!
我们对此无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
他会被绞死的
He will hang.
对奸细是不需要审判的
Spies do not get a trial.
如果我们现在不走 也会遭受同样的命运
If we don't leave now, we will share the same fate.
快去树林那边搜索
Look there! At the treeline!
去大门那边找找
Look there! Through the gate!
为什么在你的地牢里做这件事
So why are we doing this in your, uh, dungeon?
共济会牢房♥聚集着神秘的力量
The Masonic cell concentrates mystical energies.
能为我们穿越不同维度提供机会
Gives us the best chance to bridge dimensions.
我需要你拉住我
I need you to anchor me.
不先请女生喝杯酒吗
Whoa, buy a girl a drink first, why don't you?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是有点紧张
I'm just a little... little nervous.
这是我第一个从另一个维度
This is my first "Rescue a lost spirit
拯救失落灵魂的任务
from another dimension" mission.
如果女中尉在这里
If the Lieutenant were here,
她会说一些
she would say something...
冷酷却鼓舞人心的话
tough yet encouraging,
而我会由衷地同意她的话
of which I would wholeheartedly concur.
她很擅长这些事
She is very good at that.
我明白你为什么如此急切地要找到她
I get why you want to find her so badly.
影像生视野
黑暗生光明
以尔坚定之眼见证吾等
开启通往世界终结之桥梁
那东西不是人类
That thing wasn't human.
而且还想杀了我们
And it wanted to kill us.
想必也是
Presumably.
我们原本要救米尔斯
We were supposed to be rescuing Mills,
却被活生生的梦魇给吓倒了
not facing down living nightmares.
邪灵攻击我们 至少我们有所准备
Evil engages us when we least expect it.
所以你完全不知道...
So you had no way of knowing that that...
那东西会穿越过来吗
that thing would come through?
古文献上说入口咒语
Well, the ancient texts say the gateway spell
通常被用来达到更邪恶的目的
is often used for darker purposes.
你早就知道你有可能召唤出一个怪物吗
You knew you might summon a monster?
我以为女中尉已经想到了
I thought the Lieutenant had calculated a way
把咒语化为己用的办法
to appropriate the spell.
你这么急切地想找到艾比
You wanted to find Abbie so badly
以至于让一个魔鬼耍得你团团转
you allowed a demon to play you.
是你把它释放到我们的世界里的
You're the reason it's in our world.
我只是抓住了机会
I took a chance.
运用超自然事件并不是明确的科学
Working with the supernatural is not an unequivocal science,
如果女中尉在这 她会告诉你...
and if the Lieutenant were here she would tell you...
可她不在这里
She's not here.
我在
I am.
不需要艾比·米尔斯 我也看得出来
And I don't need to be Abbie Mills to see
你太过心急了
that you are pushing too hard.
你坚持要参与行动
You insisted on participating in this mission.
到底是为什么
Why was that?
我可能不懂什么超自然力量
I may not know about the supernatural,
但有人搞砸了我还是看得出来的
but I know when someone screws up.
你一定不会认为是我的错 对吗
You don't think I'm to blame, do you?
我怎么想不重要 克兰 关键是你怎么想
What I think's not important, Crane. What do you think?
谁问你了呢
Who asked you, anyway?
警方发现了一具尸体
Local cops found a body
死状实在是 不同寻常
and the death is unusual.
可能是镜中怪物的杰作
This might be the work of our mirror monster.
我对这种东西了解不多
I-I don't know enough about this stuff
不知该从何入手 所以...
to know what to look for, so...
谢谢
Thanks.
-不客气 -受害者是个偷车贼
- Pleasure. - Victim was a car thief.
他正在一家餐厅的停车场偷车
He stopped to ditch a hot ride in the parking lot of a diner,
但还没走太远
but didn't get very far.
有目击证人说在现场看到
A witness said she saw a woman
一个穿白衣的女人
in white running from the scene.
还有...
Also, uh...
我亲身体验过
I have experienced firsthand
这个制♥造♥抓痕的怪物的威力
the creature that created these marks.
餐厅在哪里
Where's the diner?
十号♥公路出口
Off Route 10.
远离镇上啊
Away from town.
我要去那里看一下
I must examine the area.
根据我的调查
According to my research,
这是一个怨灵
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表