剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
I am being called.
不 艾比 既然我们一起开始了这段旅程
No, Abbie, we began this journey together,
就要一起结束
we will end it together.
我的旅程还没结束
My journey isn't over,
而对于见证者来说 旅程永远不会结束
and for a Witness it never truly is.
但是
But...
艾比·米尔斯已经完成了她的任务
Abbie Mills has done what she's supposed to do.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不必想明白
Don't try.
而是要自己...
It's more something...
去感受
you feel.
你的一生...
Your whole life...
终于尘埃落定
has finally fallen into place.
没错
Yes, it has.
我已经平静地接受了 克兰
I made peace with it, Crane.
不管下一阶段是什么
Whatever this next stage is,
我已经准备好了
I'm ready.
是时候重新开始了
It's time for a new beginning.
这个世界没了你 我还剩下什么
What is there for me in a world without you?
你想想
Think about it.
华盛顿知道你有自己的使命
Washington knew that you had a destiny.
你有像本杰明·富兰克林和托马斯·杰斐逊
You've had mentors like Benjamin Franklin
那样的导师 还有伙伴...
and Thomas Jefferson, and partners...
比如贝琪·罗斯
like Betsy Ross...
和我
and me.
我们的职责是协助你前进
Our job was to carry you forward.
我的职责已经结束了
My job is done.
不
No.
不是要说再见
Not good-bye.
而更像是
It's more like
短暂小别
until we meet again.
与此同时 替我痛扁几个怪物
In the meantime, bash some monsters for me.
照顾好我妹妹
And look out for my sister.
艾比
Abbie.
我会想念你的
I shall miss you.
不要光想念我
You'll do more than that.
铭记我们之间的联♥系♥
Honor our bond.
勇敢点
And be brave.
坚强点
Be strong.
我知道你会的
I know you will be.
你一直都是我好伙伴
You're my guy, always.
老天
My, my.
我的心跳都加速了
Be still my beating heart.
克兰
Crane!
克兰
Crane!
克兰
Crane!
克兰
Crane.
天啊
Oh, my God.
艾比呢
Abbie?
她走了
She's gone.
她真的走了
She's really gone.
不
No.
魔盒也许带走了她的希望
The Box may have taken her hope.
但是她现在
But she is--
和将来 都会永远
and will forever be--
在我们心中
ours.
你确定不要我陪你去吗 珍妮小姐
Are you certain you would not like my company, Miss Jenny?
谢谢你的好意 但是我想这件事
Thanks for asking, but I think this is something
我必须独自去做
I have to do by myself.
乔总是说他想在他爸爸的小屋里
Joe always said he wanted to spend more time
多待一会 我想我会...
up at his dad's cabin, and I thought I'd...
把他的骨灰撒在湖中
spread his ashes in the lake.
很合适
It's fitting.
一个平静的安息之地
A serene resting place.
你会回来吗
You are coming back?
总得有人帮你解决麻烦吧
Someone's got to keep you out of trouble.
代我向姐姐问好
Tell my sister I said hello,
告诉她我想她
and that I miss her.
我会的
I always do.
《美国偶像》最终季终于开始了
Well, the final season of American Idol has begun.
不如以前那么好看
It's not a return to form.
因为没有你热烈的评论
Requires your spirited commentary.
我已经申请到了历史学会的档案管♥理♥员♥工作
Oh, I've been accepted as archivist of the Historical Society,
我的公民申请也有了点进展...
and I'm moving forward with my citizenship application...
一点点
slowly.
你的房♥子正在准备出♥售♥
Your house is now up for sale.
我正准备自己找房♥子住
I've begun the search for a place of my own.
房♥屋出租市场可比和
The rental market is more murderous
超自然生物对抗恐怖多了
than any supernatural beast we've fought.
话说这些怪物也没动静了
Not a peep on that front.
我恐怕这样的喘息之机不会持续很久
'Tis a respite I fear will not last.
毕竟这可是断头谷
This is Sleepy Hollow, after all.
我们都很想你
You are missed.
未曾相忘
Never forgotten.
克兰先生
Mr. Crane.
我之前没有找到机会和你说
I didn't get a chance to say the words you spoke
你在艾比葬礼上的讲话非常感人...
at Abbie's service were quite lovely...
我们时间不多了 克兰
We don't have much time, Crane.
艾比盖尔之死已经拉开事情的序幕
Abigail's death has set wheels in motion,
而你需要我提供给你我所有的信息
and you need all the information I can give you.
两名见证者的存在是必须的
There must always be two Witnesses.
当其中之一死亡时 他们的灵魂不会轮回
When one dies, their soul does not move on.
而是永远延续
It's eternal.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
艾比告诉我了
Abbie told me this.
那不是梦
It wasn't a dream.
米尔斯先生 如果有一丝机会她还活着...
Mr. Mills, if there's a chance she lives...
不 不 不是这样的
No, no, it doesn't work like that.
至少我知道的不是这样
Not as I understand it.
见证者灵魂的真髓会从他们的血缘亲属中
The essence of a Witness's soul finds someone
找到一名合适人员
from their extended bloodline
然后产生新的见证者
and sparks a new Witness.
所以 艾比的灵魂会...
So, Abbie's eternal soul lives on...
在其他人身体里继续永生
in someone else.
在他们之前找到她
Find her before they do.
他们要来抓你了 克兰
They'll come for you, Crane.
而且他们也在找她
And they'll be looking for her, too.
谁
Who?
这是华盛顿总统写的
This is from President Washington.
日期是1789年
This is dated 1789.
"此委任状授权我"
"This Letters of Marque and Reprisal empowers me..."
"作为美国的第一任总统
"As first president of the United States
委派伊卡伯德·克兰上尉
to appoint Captain Ichabod Crane
出任指挥官"
Commanding Officer."
这是指我在陵寝里面碰到的这个克兰
This being the Crane I met in the Catacombs, not the Crane
不是那个已经在1781年战死的克兰
who is said to have died on the battlefield in 1781.
在之后的几百年 那个我们熟知喜爱的人
Hundreds of years from now, the man we know and love
将会是最后一位开国元勋
will be the last of the Founding Fathers,
继续完成我们的事业
carrying on what we have built.
"克兰上尉将会继续带领这个组织
"Captain Crane is to lead this organization.
他已经宣誓会始终警惕
His sworn duty, to stand guard
并且抵抗所有来自异世的威胁"
against all threats deemed otherworldly."
乔治·华盛顿建立了一个秘密的组织
George Washington founded a secret organization
和超自然生物对抗
to battle the supernatural.
他的初衷是好的
His intentions were noble.
他们不全是坏人
They're not all bad men,
但很多人已经迷失了方向
though many have lost their way.
请原谅他们...
Forgive them...
因为他们不知道自己在做什么
for they know not what they do.
伊卡伯德·克兰
Ichabod Crane.
你是谁
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表