剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Sophie!
他朝你那边去了
He's heading your way!
我找不到它
I lost it!
可能无需你们再回答了 不过...
The answer to this might be self-evident, but...
你们的生存训练如何了
how is your survival exercise?
我们活下来了
We survived.
这么说 碰触符号♥你就能看到我了吗
So, you could see me just by touching the symbol?
不仅如此 我能感受到你的存在
Not only that, I could feel your presence,
好像我与你处于相同的空间
as if I were in the very room with you.
你就是这样找到我们的吗
And that's how you found us?
不是 一看到你们身处险境
No, once I saw you in peril,
我就需要找到个方法来定位你们
I needed to determine a way to locate you.
幸运的是 我已经拿了
Fortunately, I had taken
几件文物到博士的实验室了
several artifacts to the doctor's laboratory,
包括...
including...
勃拉瓦茨基地图
the Blavatsky Map.
能够追踪恶魔的存在
Able to track demonic presence.
在它的指引下 我轻易地追踪到了
I simply followed it to the creature
纠缠你们的那个生物
that bedeviled you.
克兰...
Crane...
如果符号♥能和见证者石碑相互作用
If the symbol works with the tablet of Witnesses,
那它就能帮你...
and it was able to help you...
那么它可能不是怪物的工具
Then it may not be an implement of evil.
它也许能为我们所用
It may be a tool for our cause.
一个相当强大的工具
A very powerful tool.
符号♥并非怪物
The symbol is not evil.
罗比好多了 伤口的蠕虫消失了
Robbie's a lot better. No more worms.
很好 我相信他会非常感激你的帮助
Oh, good, I'm sure he'll be very grateful for your help.
没错
Yeah.
我去拿我们的东西
I'll go get our gear.
你之前说的没错
You were right about something.
超自然力量
Um... supernatural
让许多好人走进了我的生活
brought a lot of good people into my life.
我不仅仅是说克兰
And I don't just mean Crane.
谢谢
Thanks.
女中尉
Lieutenant?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是那个符号♥ 克兰
It's the symbol, Crane.
这整段时间我都以为
This whole time I thought
我在向黑暗屈服
I was succumbing to darkness, and...
但它却不是我们想象的那样
It's not at all what we thought it was.
我知道 确实很令人迷惑
I know, it is confusing.
我们以为那个符号♥在折磨你
We thought the symbol was tormenting you,
但是它实际上是在帮助我们
when, in fact, it was here to help us.
这是非常珍贵的一课
But 'tis an invaluable lesson.
有时候我们以为对我们有害的东西
Sometimes the things we think will hurt us
但却对我们有益
will actually save us.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用谢
You are welcome.
医院打过电♥话♥了 说罗比会没事的
Hospital called, says Robbie's gonna be fine.
他不太记得事情经过了
He doesn't remember much,
这估计是最好结果
which is probably for the best.
你和福斯特做的很好
You and Foster did a great job
把他救下来了
keeping him alive.
你去寻求帮助是正确的决定
You made the right call in going for help.
丹尼
Danny...
在我离开这段时间我想了很多
I did a lot of thinking when I was away.
我过来是因为
I came to see
我的生命中缺少了一些东西
that there are things missing in my life.
我有朋友和家人
I got friends and family,
但是我还缺少 就像...
but I don't have, like...
我们之间的那种感觉
what we had
并且正因为我的生活方式
and because of the way that my life is,
我可能永远都不会拥有那样的感情
I may never have that
想明白这件事后我很害怕
and figuring that out is scary.
和你这样的对话
And having this conversation
也让我很害怕
is scary.
所以我想告诉你
So, I'm gonna tell you that I
我不再认为
don't think of us
我们之间是过去式了
as something in the past tense.
永远也不会是
And I never will.
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth.
真♥相♥
The truth...
长久以来
For the longest time,
我以为真♥相♥是危险的
I thought that the truth was dangerous,
现在依然有可能是 但是
and it still can be, but
现在我开始认识到
now I'm starting to know that
有时我们认为对我们有害的事情反而能救我们
the thing that we think will hurt us may actually save us.
你把它放在哪里了
Where'd you put it?
一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
无论你还是潘朵拉
Neither you nor Pandora
都找不到它
should be able to sense it.
我们应该预料到这个的
We should have seen this coming.
潘朵拉盒子能召唤怪物 而我是个怪物
Pandora's box summons monsters, and I'm a monster.
你不是怪物
You are not a monster.
只要我们让你远离那个盒子
As long as we keep you away from that Box...
不 那个盒子不是问题
No, that Box isn't the problem.
问题是食人恶魔还在我体内
The problem is that the Wendigo is still inside me.
你有可能会受到伤害
You could get hurt.
不 不 那种事情不会发生的
Hey, no, no, no, that's not gonna happen.
好吗
Okay?
记住 控制自己的是你
Remember, you're in control.
是你
You.
乔·柯尔宾
Joe Corbin.
乔·柯尔宾是我能把生命交托的人
And Joe Corbin is someone I trust with my life.
他们竟然敢伤害你
They dared to lay a hand upon you?
那些人类
The humans?
他不是人类
He was not human.
他体内有黑暗的种子
He had seeds of darkness within him.
他是混沌的造物
He is a creature of chaos.
我还以为他们听命于你
I thought their kind heeded your word.
只在我的盒子和力量完整的时候
Only when my Box and power are complete.
我的能力处于低谷期
My abilities are at a low ebb.
这种情况必须马上解决
This situation must be addressed.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
我必须去消灭见证者
I must destroy the Witnesses.
我的爱人
My love?
你的失败让我看清了道路
Your failure has made my path clear.
你让那些凡人打败你
You let the mortals get the better of you
每次都是
at every turn.
所以现在 必须由我
So now, I must do
去完成很久前就该完成的事了
what should have been done long ago.
断头谷
第三季 第十四集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表