剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
早上会清扫大街
There's street cleaning in the morning.
匿名举报
Anonymous tip.
刑事庭监理法官 对吧
Supervising Judge, Criminal Division, right?
对
Yeah,
富勒法官 富勒
Judge Fowler. F-O-W-L-E-R.
他没案底 只吃了几张超速罚单
He's clean, just a couple of speeding tickets,
2012年出了场车祸
and a traffic accident in 2012.
有人受伤吗
Anyone injured?
伤了一个行人的腿
Pedestrian broke her leg.
玛利亚·罗哈斯
Maria Rojas.
写着发生车祸时 她刚从一家
Says here she was leaving a clothing store
服装店出来
when the accident happened.
洛曼
Loman.
是顾客还是店员
Customer or employee?
她是店员 店主报的警
She worked there. The owners called it in.
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
谢了
Thanks.
洛曼
Yo, Loman.
有记录出警的警员吗
Is there a responding officer listed?
有 叫罗伯特·萨多夫斯基 2013年调走了
Yeah, Robert Sadowski, left the department in 2013--
-你想吃什么 -老样子
- What do you want? - My usual.
你不想告诉我为什么调查一名法官吗
Hey, you wanna tell me why we're looking at a judge?
因为他放走了一名知道我住处的黑帮分子
Because he just let a mobster go who knows where I live.
加金枪鱼 多加点番茄
And a tuna fish, extra tomatoes.
哈莉
Harlee?
我的老样子不是这个
Yo, that's not my usual.
我特么又不是你女友
What do I look like, your girlfriend?
小麦面包夹烤火鸡 加除了番茄所有配料
Turkey on wheat, everything but tomato.
不吃番茄
Oh, no tomato, huh?
可惜了 含有大量番茄红素
Too bad. Good source of lycopene.
能预防心脏病
Prevents heart disease.
-是啊 我有吃维他命 -你得吃
- Yeah, I take vitamins. - As you should.
那是纽约人保持健康的最佳选项
New York's finest need to look after their health.
来罐健怡可乐 谢谢
And a Diet Coke, please.
我看有文章说人工增甜剂
You know I read somewhere that artificial sweeteners
会促使胰岛素分泌
trigger insulin production.
你是想卖♥♥东西给我吗
Look, man, are you trying to sell me something, or?
-不是 -不是吗
- Oh, no. - No?
其实我想请你吃这顿饭
In fact, I'd like to buy your lunch.
以感谢你们的辛勤工作
In appreciation of your service.
不用了 谢谢
We're fine, thanks.
拜托 这是我这种小市民唯一
Come on, it's the least an average Joe like me can do
能为城市英雄所做的事了
for the heroes of our city.
你们每日英勇奋战
You guys have all taken it on the chin late--
你们渴不渴 警官们
are you staying hydrated, Officer?
再来瓶水
Throw in a bottle of water.
听着 你的好意我心领了
Look, I appreciate the gesture,
-但我们不能接受 -等等 洛曼
- but we're not allowed to exch-- - Hey, hey, hey, look, Loman,
你把队伍挡住了 让小市民请客吧
you're holding up the line. Let average Joe buy you lunch.
事实上 小市民 买♥♥两份
Matter of fact, Joe, make it two.
我的荣幸 先生们
My pleasure, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用找了
Keep the change.
我还不知道你的名字
Oh, I didn't catch your name.
洛曼 迈克·洛曼
Loman. Michael Loman.
幸会 洛曼警探
Nice to meet you, Detective Loman.
汤姆·威尔科 内部调查科
Tom Verco. Internal Affairs.
继续好好干 先生们
Keep up the good work, gentlemen.
你有话要对这位善良的先生说吗
Is there anything you'd like to say to this nice man
他一天工作十二个小时
who works 12 hours a day
勤勤恳恳养家糊口
making an honest living?
我在你店外瞎画了 对不起啦
I tagged your store, I'm sorry. I guess.
还有呢
And?
你希望能有机会重新粉刷
You'd like the opportunity to repaint it.
好吧 随便
Yeah, whatever.
我这儿有油漆 七点再回来
I got paint. Come back at 7:00.
从现在开始
Hey, from now on, you are personally responsible
店面是你的分担区 有人吐口痰
for that storefront. If someone spits on it,
你就得擦干净 明白没
you're out there with Windex. Do you understand?
我以为你会小心点
I thought you were taking it easy.
刚刚不疼了 我就忘了
Uh, it felt okay for a second, I forgot.
这玩意能换多少钱
How much can I get for this?
手指上那玩意
On your finger?
好啦 事结了
All right, we're good.
教训了个七年级小子你就成超级英雄了
One seventh grader and suddenly you're a superhero?
大点儿的孩子都是成群地来
The older kids come in packs.
超过一克拉了
It's over a carat.
清理清理就漂亮了
Just needs to be cleaned.
我没办法一直盯着他们
I can't keep an eye on them all,
而店里还卖♥♥枪♥支♥
and I got firearms on display.
行啊 我用警戒条把外面封上几天
All right, I'll put a blue and white outside
你看怎么样
for a couple of days, okay?
是你的话 亲爱的 一千二百美元
For you, sweetheart, $1,200.
乔买♥♥它时花了四倍的钱
Joe paid four times that.
我应该知道的 一半是我出的
I should know, I put up half.
一个空巡警车 这就是你的解决办法
An empty squad car. That's your solution?
它就和警笛一样
Well, it's like the ring.
视觉威慑
Visual deterrent.
或者多几次巡逻
And maybe some increased patrols?
我听说这片街区出警效率
Yes, I hear response time is gonna get better
会有所提高
in this neighborhood.
很好
Good to know.
不用 先欠着
No, keep it on ice.
我下个月再来
I'll be back next month.
当我是银行吗
What am I? A bank?
这说的什么话
Now that's a racket.
卖♥♥不卖♥♥
We got a deal?
不卖♥♥
No...
但我们罩你
but we have your back.
我会以你名义存了它的
I'll make this deposit on your behalf.
说好下个月呢
What happened to next month?
他又不是会计
He's not the accountant.
苔丝 走了
Tess, let's go.
我只是在跟他解释视觉威慑的意思
I was just explaining the concept of visual deterrents.
你的屁♥股♥就是个视觉威慑
Your ass is a visual deterrent.
你能否跟我讲讲四年前的事故
Can you tell me anything about the accident four years ago?
我正在过马路 一辆车突然闯了
I was crossing the street, and a car jumped a...
闯红灯
la luz roja.
-他闯了红灯 -对 他撞了我
- He ran a red light? - Yes, and he hit me.
举止怪怪的 你明白
Acting weird, you know...
好像喝醉了
con sus tragos.
他好像喝醉了
他不断冲警♥察♥喊他是名法官
如果不把手铐拿掉就开除他
你看到富勒法官带着手铐
看到两次
一次在街上 之后在医院里
他受伤了吗
不知道
因为飓风医院正忙着准备
桑迪飓风
Hurricane Sandy?
听着 我是说
Look, I'm just saying, all right?
这是钓鱼执法
It's entrapment.
教科书式的
Textbook.
他就给我们买♥♥了块三明治
The guy bought us a sandwich.
你看的那本教科书上教人
Which textbook are you reading that teaches
用三明治钓鱼
sandwich entrapment?
你要吃吗
You gonna eat that?
对
Yeah.
我在销毁证据
I'm destroying the evidence.
埃斯巴达 去警车调度场找苔丝
Espada, meet Tess at the motor pool.
我要你放个雪橇
I need you to drop off a sled.
你确定 洛曼可是要我呆在这
You sure? 'Cause Loman's gonna wanna keep me here
应对神秘的三明治钓鱼执法事件
on the case of mysterious sandwich entrapment.
啥 快去 她等着呢 快
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表