剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
First in a moron-a-thon of misjudgments.
我哥被打了
My brother is busted up,
因为欠这个毒贩的钱
in debt to this drug dealer.
我是说我没什么选择
I mean, I didn't have a lot of options.
确实 你背弃朋友
Nah, you probably wouldn't
就没什么选择了
when you turn your back on your friends.
对 我弄到车了
Hey, yeah, I got the car.
-你那怎样 -还得碰运气
- What do you got? - It's still a Hail Mary.
前妻给了我一个女人的名字
The ex-wife gave me the name of the woman
说她是斯塔尔工作问题的核心
at the center of Stahl's career issues.
怎么 是精神病医生吗
What, a psychiatrist?
他已故搭档的遗孀
The widow of his dead partner,
那个搞得他针对茱莉亚的搭档
the dead partner that has him so focused on Julia.
当卧底时被杀的搭档
The partner killed while undercover?
据说如此
That's the story.
-那她住哪 -麻烦就在这
- Well, what's the address? - And that's the hiccup.
那寡妇受证人保护
The widow was offered witness protection.
证人保护
Witness protection?
她到底做了什么
What the hell did she do?
我猜是她的丈夫
I guess when your husband gets whacked
在黑帮做卧底时被♥干♥掉
while undercover with the mafia,
联调局就会把她保护起来
the Bureau offers you protection.
证人保护可不是个小麻烦
Witsec is more than a hiccup.
我们只剩不到十六小时了
I mean, we have less than 16 hours.
我们该从哪着手呢
Where do we even get started?
我可能有个办法
I think I might know.
-你居然这么说 -你不能
- You're telling me that? - You can't just...
不只我们有内讧
Ours is not the only house divided.
我提醒你一下我们怎么到这里
Let me remind you why we're here.
好啊为什么
Why we--okay.
我们帮毒贩偷了一辆被警方扣押的车
We're stealing a car from police impound for a drug dealer!
我们整队人一天就干这个
All in a day's work for this unit.
也许一个半小时就完事了
Or an hour and a half.
为我就做一件事
Okay. We're doing this one thing for me.
我们看看后备箱
We're looking in the trunk.
里面说不准装满了劳力士表
It's a shipment of Rolexes for all we know.
或装满了枪 或是具尸体
Or a shipment of guns. Or a dead body.
我们不会知道的
Well, we're never gonna find out
因为我才不打开这鬼玩意呢
'cause I'm not gonna open the damn thing.
你不在乎有谁会因此受伤
So you don't care who gets hurt?
当然在乎 尤其是他哥
Of course he does. Especially if it's his brother.
你怎么突然信教了
Who all of a sudden canonized you, Loman?
我只想做我的工作
I just wanna do the job that I signed up for.
我们是团队
We're a team!
我们应该关照彼此
We're supposed to be looking out for each other.
如果这条废了就什么事也成不了
If that's broke, then nothing else works.
明白这点就这么难吗
Why is that so hard for you to understand?
如果有人因我们的利益而受伤
If people get hurt in service of our needs,
那我们才是废人
then we're the broken ones.
你真觉得自己比我们都高尚
You really think you're better than us?
我提醒你一下 我帮了你大忙
Let me remind you of something. I saved your ass.
我帮了你两次
I saved your ass twice.
你掩盖了我的错误
Covering up my mistake,
一个无心之举 那叫帮了我
an honest mistake, that was you saving me?
什么叫无心之举
What do you mean "An honest mistake"?
你杀了人
You killed a man.
你杀了人但还在当警♥察♥
You killed a man and you're still a cop.
第二次是什么忙 沃兹
When was the second time, Woz?
说 什么时候
Tell me. When was it?
我不记得了 不用跟我说
'Cause I forget. You know, don't tell me.
跟他们说
Tell them.
你可以抱怨
You can whine,
你可以生闷气
you can sulk,
你可以说教
you can lecture,
你可以随心所欲做任何判定
you can make all the judgments you want.
都改变不了你是黑警的事实
It doesn't change the fact that you're a dirty cop.
从你杀死一个手无寸铁的黑人
Ever since you killed that unarmed black man
然后隐瞒这件事
and lied about it,
你就成了黑警
you became a dirty cop.
洛曼警探
Detective Loman?
你是洛曼警探吗
Are you Detective Loman?
-你是谁 -我叫内特·沃兹尼亚克
- Who's asking? - I'm Nate Wozniak.
我是马特的儿子
I'm Matt's son.
挺不走运的
That's some bad luck.
我在为一篇报道采访他的队员
I'm interviewing his crew for a news article.
能耽误您几分钟吗
Can you spare a few minutes?
作为队里的新人
New guy on the squad,
你还在摸索吗
you still learning the ropes?
有时候我感觉
You know, some days I feel like
我永远都摸不透
I'll never get a full grasp.
是的
Yeah.
介意我录音吗
You okay if I record this?
怎么会
Why not?
好吧
Okay.
我不想写吹捧性的报道
I don't want this to be a puff piece.
我喜欢写实质性的
I'd love some texture.
有趣的案子 不凡的故事
Interesting cases, unusual stories.
毫无保留
Warts and all.
你能想到哪个案子吗
Can you think of any?
好吧 你♥爸♥爸掩盖了两起凶杀案
Well, there's the two murders your dad covered up.
他还跟内部调查科失踪的探员
Or the multimillion-dollar heist of federal money
精心策划了涉及数百万公♥款♥的劫案
he orchestrated with a missing Internal Affairs officer.
先从尸体被埋在哪里说起吧
Why don't we just start with where the bodies are buried.
烧毁了
Burned.
没有埋葬
Not buried.
你真的不了解你父亲吧
You really don't know your dad, do you?
烤鸡咖喱 配上木豆
The tikka masala and a side of dal.
威胁联邦探员是三♥级♥重罪
Intimidation of a federal officer is a class C felony.
我们只是想跟你聊聊
We just wanna have a conversation with you.
谢了 但我比较喜欢独处
Thanks, but I prefer my own company.
我想当了替罪羊会变得孤独
I imagine it gets lonely when you're the scapegoat.
联调局的劫案调查出了岔子
You disappeared right after the FBI heist investigation
你就失踪了
went sideways.
你擅长的不只是勒索和重窃
Your skill sets do extend beyond extortion and grand larceny.
联调局把你发配到什么破地方了
What backwater place did the FBI ditch your career in?
反邮件欺诈
Mail fraud.
在调度回应我之前
And you have until dispatch answers
你要说服我不举报你
to convince me not to report you.
茉莉 我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
Molly, we have a serious problem.
我是陈茉莉探员
This is Agent Molly Chen.
请接布鲁克林皇后区暴♥力♥犯罪科
Violent Crime desk, Brooklyn-Queens, please.
是斯塔尔 他情绪不稳
It's Stahl. He's unstable.
他对我着迷 我们都觉得不安全
He's become obsessed with me and none of us feel safe.
你见过他上司了 呈交投诉信
You've met his boss. File a complaint.
联调局不管过程的细节
The Feds don't care how the sausage is made.
他们只要结果
They just want the results.
电♥话♥正在转接
They're transferring me now.
茉莉 我们看着他在我们面前
Molly, we watched him kill a man
冷血地杀死一个人
right in front of us, cold blood.
你的内心深处被触动了
You've got that tinge in the pit of your stomach
因为你的大脑闪现了我说的事
because you've seen flashes of what I'm talking about.
那种自我 那种鲁莽
The ego, the recklessness,
那种残忍♥
the sadism.
斯塔尔死去的搭档
Stahl's dead partner,
他的妻子在接受证人保护计划
his wife is in the witness protection program.
我们需要跟她谈谈
We need to talk to her.
证人保护档案是密封的最高机密
Witsec files are sealed and top secret.
但你有权限解封就不是了
But not if you have clearance.
我没有 已经没有了
Which I don't. Not anymore.
好吧 也许你认识能解封的人
Well, maybe you know somebody who does.
我找人打开 就触犯联邦罪
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表