剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
打开
Open.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在这方面是新手
Whoops, I'm new at this.
现在我们再试试看
Now let's try that again.
在他床底下找到的
Found this under his bed.
还有在他柜子里找到沾满泥泞的鞋
And a pair of muddy boots in the closet.
让取证组提取指纹 然后比对被害人的DNA
Have CSU dust for fingerprints and check for our victim's DNA.
托尼 通缉联调局探员罗伯特·斯塔尔
Tony, put out a BOLO on FBI Agent Robert Stahl.
我们认为他携带武器 危险
He's to be considered armed, dangerous,
及很可能禁锢人♥质♥
and likely holding a hostage.
产业方面有线索吗
Any luck with the real estate?
没找到 斯塔尔在市外没有任何产业
No dice, Stahl doesn't own any property outside of the city.
沃兹 沃兹 你知道为什么盖尔·贝克
Woz, Woz, you got any idea what the hell Gail Baker's
来你办公室吗
doing in your office?
你怎么确定斯塔尔抓走她了
How sure are you that Stahl has her?
你没时间保护你自己了 盖尔
You don't have time to cover your ass, Gail.
我听说哈莉是一起杀人案的疑犯 马特
I heard Harlee was a person of interest in a homicide, Matt.
谁说的 斯塔尔吗
From who? Stahl?
哈莉不会抛下克里斯蒂娜去任何地方的
Harlee wouldn't go anywhere without Cristina.
你知道的
You know that.
我可以派人♥质♥救援队
I can assign an HRT team
协助搜查
to assist in the search.
你深入调查过你的下属 对吗
You run deep background checks on your employees, correct?
斯塔尔有任何产业吗
Does Stahl have any property?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
那他死去的搭档呢
What about his dead partner?
你要我搜查我的探员在纽约的
Do you want me to run every property owned by agents
所有产业吗 马特
in New York, Matt?
盖尔 你这么能干 你居然不知道
Gail, you're too good at your job not to know
斯塔尔趁他搭档在当卧底时
that Stahl was screwing his partner's wife
-搞了他妻子吗 -如果我知道
- while he was undercover. - If I had known that,
他早就被我革职了
he would've been gone a long time ago.
自从你逮捕我后
You've been doing damage control for him
你一直帮他擦屁♥股♥
since you picked me up!
我查过你的线人 马特
I'd check your sources on that, Matt.
你给内部调查科提供线索
And you've been feeding information to Internal Affairs
让我们其中一个落网 斯塔尔的调查搞砸了
so one of us gets pinched so Stahl's investigation blows up,
你就能把他弄走
and you can cut him loose!
我不会让你对哈莉做一样的事
I'm not gonna let you do the same thing to Harlee.
斯塔尔在哪里搞情妇
Where was Stahl screwing his mistress?
他们在偏僻的地方幽会
They met somewhere upstate.
那是她的地方 我只知道这些
It was her place. That's all I know.
你有地址吗
Do you have an address?
我可以查到
I can get it.
你戴了窃听器
You wore a wire.
你给我足够证据说服上级
You gave me enough evidence to convince the highers up
这不是浪费大量时间的行动
this wasn't a colossal waste of time.
这结束了你对联调局的责任 马特
That terminates your obligation to the bureau, Matt.
我希望我能说"恭喜"
I wish I could say "Congratulations."
天啊 我喜欢这个季节
God, I love this time of year.
雪松的味道
The smell of cedar.
我父亲教我
My father taught me the trick
把火起好的诀窍
to starting a good fire
是先把木材劈开
is you gotta split the wood first.
裂缝让它曝露在热度里
The cracks expose it to the heat.
你看过飞蛾扑火吗 哈莉
Have you ever watched a moth circle around a flame, Harlee?
那纯粹是种本能
It's pure instinct.
这种投身欲望 使你不能
It's a desire that's so consuming you just cannot
跟逻辑或理性斗争
fight it with logic or reason.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you want to?
这是美妙的事物
It's a beautiful thing, just kind of dancing
就像在生存的边缘起舞
on the edges of survival.
危险和痛苦 都不重要了
The danger, the pain, none of that matters.
毫无意义了
It doesn't mean anything.
当你离得够近时
And once you get close enough,
真实感觉到热度
actually feel the heat,
感觉到燃烧 你发现
the burning, and you realize
这是你全部的目的 所以你不会放手
it's been your entire purpose, and that's why you don't let go.
所以你让自己更接近火焰
That's why you push yourself further into the flame,
不做任何抵抗
giving up all resistance,
完全投入
consumed entirely.
没这么活着过
Never more alive.
你起鸡皮疙瘩了
You have got goosebumps.
我俩都感到暖和了
We're both getting warmer.
哈莉 我一直只是想帮你
Harlee, all I ever wanted to do was help you.
你说过你会治愈我
You said you were gonna heal me.
我试过了
I tried.
那时你没准备好
You weren't ready.
现在准备好了
I am now.
证明给我看
Prove it.
如果你真的爱我
If you really love me...
救我吧
Save me.
天啊
God...
该死 哈莉
Damn it, Harlee!
你为什么这么对你自己
Why would you do this to yourself?
帮帮我
Help me.
我无法止住血
I can't--I can't stop it.
帮帮我 我需要你
Help me. I need you.
帮帮我
Help me!
那样好多了
That's better.
如果你以为我会那么轻易放开你 哈莉
If you thought I was gonna let you go that easily, Harlee...
如果你以为
And if you thought
我会让你碰我
I would ever let you touch me
你就比你看上去更疯狂
you're crazier than you seem.
我们拿到地址了 快去救她
We've got our location. Let's go get our girl.
-她在哪里 -是小道房♥
- Where is she? - It's a drive.
队长 我要跟你谈谈
Lieutenant, I need to talk to you.
艾德里安 我现在不能跟你谈
Adrian, I can't talk right now.
我有紧急情况
I have an emergency.
昆斯抓走我妈妈了
Quince took my mom.
你本该保护她的安全
You were supposed to keep her safe.
好吧 这样吧 你去楼上
All right, look, look, go upstairs,
跟制♥服♥警♥察♥说 他们会帮你的
talk to anybody in a uniform, okay? They'll help you.
走吧 沃兹 我们得走了
Come on, Woz, we gotta go!
我保证我们会救出你妈妈
We'll get your mom back, I promise.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
沃兹
Woz!
快来帮忙
Somebody!
我们需要医护人员
We need medics here!
撑住 头 撑住
Hold on, boss, hold on!
天啊 不要说话 不要说话 好吗
Oh, my God, don't talk. Don't try to talk, okay?
保持清醒
Stay with us!
拜托 头 保持清醒
Come on, boss, stay awake!
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表