剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I should just get you a key,
给你下次带搜查令过来省些麻烦
save you the trouble of a search warrant next time.
你知道好警♥察♥第一个找的就是前任
You know the ex is the first place a good cop looks.
而你撇清关系倒挺快
And you distanced yourself pretty fast.
我不想给你找麻烦
I didn't want to complicate things for you.
弹道检测没结果吗 没有证人吗
So, nothing from ballistics? No witnesses?
詹姆斯 我很抱歉
James, I'm sorry.
情况不是很妙
It doesn't look promising.
-那加把劲 -我们会的
- So look harder. - We will.
但你知道这概率吧
But you know the odds, right?
我相信你办公桌上现在就堆着
I mean, I'm sure there's a stack of open, unsolved files
一些还未解决的案子
on your desk right now.
她曾是我要娶的女人
This is the woman I was gonna marry.
她不是档案
She's not a file.
谁都不是
None of them are.
你工作时
In your job,
有试过凭着直觉办案吗
you ever have an instinct, follow a gut feeling?
-一直都是 -对
- All the time. - Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
所以呢
Which is?
你我不会有结果
Nothing good has come out of you and me.
♪When did we lose our way♪
帮我个忙 下一句话看着我说
Do me a favor: look at me when you say the next part.
我要你远离我
I need you to stay away from me.
♪Go♪
♪So many can't tell anybody♪
♪Harder to let you know♪
我走向门口时
You know, all the way to this door,
我以为你会阻止我
I thought you might stop me.
♪Call me when you made up your mind but you won't♪
♪Caught up in the way♪
我也是
So did I.
♪Only love could ever hit this hard♪
我的黑麦酒只留给你喝
I keep the rye just for you.
有人记得自己的坏习惯还挺好的
So nice to know that one's vices are remembered.
就像有人记得我的电♥话♥号♥码
As well as my phone number.
♪The way it made you feel♪
那女孩不该牵扯进来 茱莉亚
That girl was not a part of this, Julia.
得做个了结
It has to end.
就我来看 本不该发生这事
From where I'm sitting, it never should've started.
但已经发生了
But here we are.
你得让比安奇罢手
I need you to stand down Bianchi.
为马特·沃兹尼亚克灭火
Put out a fire kindled by Matt Wozniak?
好久没这么做了
Ooh, that's been a while.
如果你无法带来和平
Well, if you can't broker a peace,
至少给我一场没有附带伤害的战役
then at least give me a war without collateral damage.
我会尽力帮你 但我控制不了比安奇
I will do what I can, but I don't have a leash on Bianchi.
♪No one needs to know♪
哈莉要拿回她的枪
And Harlee needs her gun back.
♪Call me when you made up your mind♪
我需要知道这些利益从哪来
And I need to know where all this interest is coming from.
你应该知道
You should understand
我不告诉你
that by not telling you,
是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
马特 我不是在审问你
Matt, this is not an interrogation.
一切都是审问
Everything's an interrogation.
这就是我们行走的世界
That's the world we play in.
这是我在努力改变的世界
It's a world I'm trying to change.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你要从哪开始呢
Where are you gonna start?
从自己吗
With yourself?
你知道我在问什么
You know what I'm asking.
♪Call me when you made upyour mind but you won't♪
你改变了多少 茱莉亚
How much have you changed, Julia?
♪Only love could ever hit this hard♪
♪Ohh don't be scared about it♪
♪Don't forget it was real♪
我还记得你喜欢什么
I still remember what you like.
♪Do you remember the way it made you feel♪
♪Do you remember the things it let you feel♪
我不会对你温柔
I'm not gonna be gentle.
你不该对我温柔
I don't deserve gentle.
♪Oh when you think about it♪
♪Do you remember me♪
♪Oh-oh, do you remember the way it made you feel♪
♪Do you remember the things it let you feel♪
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表