剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
which puts you and Adrian in danger.
别装着这是为了保护我和我儿子
Stop pretending this is about protecting me
明明是为了你们自己
and my son, and not your own asses.
如果我们都很在意保护自己
If all we cared about was protecting our own asses,
我们一开始就不会帮助你
we would have never helped you in the first place.
对 但你们的命更宝贵
Yeah, your asses come first.
我们只是请你
Look, all we're asking you to do
说你为我们工作
is say that you were working with us.
当告密的
Like a snitch?
只用说你知道交货的事
Just that you knew the handoff was happening,
然后跟我们说了
and you called it in to us.
你们真是想方设法害死我啊
Y'all are really working hard to get me killed, man.
听证会是保密的
It'll be a closed hearing.
好吗 没人会知道的
Okay? No one will ever know.
我们保证
You've got our word.
警♥察♥只有在作对你不利证明时
Cop's word is only worth something
说的话才算数
when he's testifying against you.
我是不是该把妨碍司法公正也加进指控里去
Hey, guys, should I add tampering to the charges?
我们在跟线人谈 你这样很过分
We're talking to our CI, and you are way out of line.
是吗
Am I?
你们教唆潜在目击证人做伪证
You're feeding a potential witness lies to parrot back.
这么定了 我要给你们队长打电♥话♥
That's it. I'm calling your captain
召开紧急会议
for an emergency GO-15 meeting.
打给你们组员
So ring your crew.
打给你们工会律师
Ring your union rep.
打给牧师
Your pastor?
因为一切到此为止
'Cause this ends right now.
没想到你还会告诉我们密♥码♥
Don't suppose you want to share your password.
电♥话♥锁住了
Phone seems to be locked.
现在还有人玩好警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥这套吗
Is good cop, bad cop still a thing?
坏消息 好警♥察♥最近太少了
Bad news is, we're fresh out of good cops.
知道我们从巡逻里学到的第一件事吗
You know the first thing that they teach you on patrol?
如果想给罪犯动点刑
If you want to rough up a collar,
最好别留痕迹 不然的话
you better not leave a mark, or some fancy lawyer
会有律师找上门来给你好看
will tear you apart back at the precinct.
我们开车时你好好想想
Something to think about as we drive.
您好
Hello?
后面可能有点挤
It can get stuffy back here.
车型比较老
It's an old model.
我们告别前
Before we say good-bye...
把他的指头切下来怎么样
why don't I just cut off his thumb?
新功能很方便了
Nice added feature.
你确定我们不能待会再绕道
Are you sure this detour can't wait?
威尔科要致我们于死地
Verco's out for blood.
如非紧急我不会请求的
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't timely.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
麦克马纳斯队长正在赶来
Captain McManus is on his way up.
看来有人怯场啊 伙计们
Looks like somebody's got stage fight, huh, guys?
你知道吗 十六世纪
You know, in the 16th Century,
当英国人抓住海盗后
when the English would catch pirates,
就会逼他们看
they'd force 'em to watch
在退潮时搭绞架
while they built gallows during low tide.
所以他们认为对绞刑的等待过程
You see, they felt that the anticipation of a hanging
会让行刑更加刺♥激♥
would heighten the experience.
涨潮后尸体就会被冲走
Come high tide, the bodies would wash away.
你小时候要得到更多关爱就好啦
You could have used a few more hugs when you were a kid.
剧透 伙计们 现在是退潮期
Spoiler alert, fellas: it's low tide.
看 这是什么 伙计们
Here. What's that, guys?
毒品栽赃
Planting narcotics?
栽赃 栽赃 栽赃毒品
Planting, planting, planting narcotics.
栽赃毒品 看
Planting narcotics. Here.
过度使用武力 过度使用武力
Got excessive force, excessive force.
今天真是好日子 伙计们
It's a good day, huh, guys?
最让人难忘的 看这个
Most unforgivable of all-- look at this.
看那个 是个孩子
Look at that. That's a kid.
往孩子的背包里放上膛的武器
Placing a loaded weapon in a child's backpack.
-帅哥 -不是栽赃
- Hot shot? - That wasn't a plant.
这是一个黑帮老大让孩子
Those were the possessions of a shot caller
负责运送的毒品
who used kids as drug mules.
我们和凯伦合作 合法逮捕
We worked with Karen to make a legit bust.
我们都知道 当我们进那屋子后
We all know that story's gonna hold up
这故事根本不堪一击
like Kleenex in a rainstorm when we get in that room.
我知道你们是受你们那位
I know that you were only acting
勇往直前的队长指示
at the behest of your fearless lieutenant.
只要你们承认
Confirm that, and I'll make Wozniak
我就让沃兹尼亚克担全责
eat the whole crap sandwich.
忘了说我还带了伴
Forgot to mention I was bringing a plus-one.
你好 昆西
Hey, Quincy.
最后的机会 伙计们
Last chance, guys.
暴雨来了
Storm is here.
不会有幸存者
There won't be any survivors.
打给汤米 叫他今天关了墨菲餐馆
Call Tommy, tell him to close Murphy's for the day.
给我十五分钟
Give me 15 minutes.
好 我查查他其他联♥系♥人
All right, I'll go through the rest of his contacts,
看看能不能从他电♥话♥里找出
see if I find anything on his phone
-比安奇藏哪 -好
- where Bianchi's hiding. - Yeah.
剩下的我们在冷库里打他一顿就问出来了
And the rest we'll beat out of him in the freezer.
恕我直言 警探们 看上去不妙
I have to say, detectives: this looks less than good.
只要我们的线人说明
It'll look a lot better when our CI explains
枪是毒贩的就没问题了
that the drugs and the gun belonged the dealer all along.
我们的逮捕没问题
Yeah, the bust was solid.
为什么你们没签线人协议
Then why don't you have a CI contract?
你们没跟她签任何东西
Or any paperwork on her?
在她家那里 跟我们签协议
In her neighborhood, inking a contract with us
就跟签死刑判决书一样
is the same as signing her own death warrant.
没有协议 你们有可能被起诉
Without having it, it opens you up to prosecution.
-这就是签协议的意义 -我才不鸟
- That's the whole point. - I don't give a damn
什么文件不文件的 我需要
about paperwork, but I do need to hear
你的线人告诉我事情经过
what happened from your informant.
她在哪
So, where is she?
-女士 你还好吧 -别碰我
- Ma'am, are you-- - Don't touch me.
-队长 你该... -我们能单独谈谈吗
- Lieutenant, you should-- - Can I have the room, please?
你好 凯伦
Hi, Karen.
我不会做的
I ain't doing this.
你们都说我不用和他对峙
Y'all told me that I'd never have to face him.
这不是我们能控制的
That was out of our control.
的确
Exactly.
你什么也控制不了
You can't control nothing.
你保证不了我和我儿子的安全
You can't guarantee that you gonna protect me and my boy.
是不是
Can you?
是 我保证不了
No, I can't.
告诉我 等昆斯出来
Tell me something: when Quince gets out,
你说他会怎么对付我
what you think he gonna do to me?
怎么对付我的儿子
What you think he gonna do to my son?
等他出来
If he's out on the street,
他不会放过你们俩
he'll come after both of you.
你倒是很诚实
At least you're honest.
我知道你怕了
I know you're scared.
你什么也不知道
You don't know nothing.
你确实应该害怕
And you should be.
是 说得对
Yeah, you damn right.
我得回到我儿子身边
I need to get back to my son.
我也不想离开我儿子
I didn't want to leave my son today, either.
但我离开了 留他在医院受罪
But I left him, bleeding in the hospital.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为除非你杀死那个魔鬼
Because until you kill the monster,
不然的话 它会不断来找麻烦
it'll keep coming back.
昨天 你跟我说
Yesterday, you told me
你希望成为一个更好的家长
that you wished you were a better parent.
是吧
Right?
现在你的机会来了
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表