剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
she moved the remains and used lye to accelerate nature.
事发后你想帮忙
You wanted to help after the fact.
她拒绝了 后面这部分我不太相信
She refused. I'm not exactly buying the last part,
但有其他部分我也能接受
but, you know, I'll take it with the rest.
击球不中
Swing and a miss.
很高兴陪你玩
Nice playing with you.
如果你能证实哈莉借了你的工具
If you confirm that Harlee borrowed your tools,
我会跟地区检察官说减罪情节
I will speak to the DA about mitigating circumstances.
最坏也就过失杀人 你可以指证哈莉
Manslaughter at worst, she's looking at maybe a dime,
表现好还会减刑
less with good behavior.
你走出那扇门 条件就作废 队长
The offer ends the moment you step out of that door, Lieutenant.
当然了
Of course it does.
因为那一刻你虚张声势的招数就失败了
'Cause that's the moment your bluff collapses.
他们找到米格尔遗体的那处营地
That campsite where they found what's left of Miguel.
哈莉说你在克里斯蒂娜小时候
Harlee said you used to take Cristina there
经常带她去那里看星星
when she was little to look at the stars.
听我说
What can I tell you?
那女的终于扛不住了
The lady finally cracked.
这几天压力很大
The pressure of the last few days.
不能怪她
Can you blame her?
替你自己想想
Do yourself a favor.
等我没扛住时 逃吧
When I crack, run.
你清理了在你家用的工具
You cleaned the tools you used at your house?
我一定是在我儿子被击中后
Cleaning out the drain must've slipped my mind
就忘了清理下水道
once my son was shot.
威尔科说你没扛住
Verco said you cracked.
真巧
What a coincidence.
他跟我说你没扛住
He told me you did.
你什么都没跟他说吗
You didn't say anything to him?
什么都没说
Zero.
怎么
What?
他知道我将米格尔抛尸的位置
He knew the spot that I dumped Miguel
是我们曾和克里斯蒂娜露营的地方
was where we went camping with Cristina.
在我公♥寓♥里
I--In my apartment--
斯塔尔
Stahl.
他一定在我家放了监听设备
He must have ears in my house.
他就是那个匿名徒步者
He's our anonymous hiker
还把资料寄给了威尔科
and sent the care package to Verco.
那个该死的混♥蛋♥ 必须处理了他
Pasty-ass son of a bitch. He's gotta go down.
我仍需要好好权衡一下这次选举
I still need to weigh in on this election.
那之后你跟茱莉亚谈过吗
Have you talked to Julia at all since--
你先处理斯塔尔
Hey, just focus on Stahl.
你得把他引过来
You'll have to draw him in close.
我们会度过这一关的 我保证
We're gonna get through this. I promise.
♪I keep a close watch on this heart of mine♪
♪I keep my eyes wide open all the time♪
♪I keep the ends out♪
♪For the tie that binds♪
♪Because you're mine♪
♪I walk the line♪
我是罗伯特·斯塔尔 请留言
This is Robert Stahl. Leave a message.
我准备好给你你想要的了
I'm ready to give you what you want.
我真的不知道这条路会通向哪里
I really don't know where this road leads,
但我能答应你们一件事
but I can promise you one thing.
我永远不会忘记那些从一开始
I will never forget the people who were with me
就跟我在一起的人
from the beginning.
你们才是我今天在这里的原因
You're the reason that I'm here, and I am--
对你们表示真心感谢
I am truly grateful.
请尽情享受今晚 但也别喝太多
So enjoy yourselves tonight, but not too much because,
希望从明天早上开始
hopefully, we're gonna have a lot of work to do
我们会有很多工作要做
starting tomorrow morning.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
我还担心这聚会无聊呢
I was afraid this party would be boring.
我们得单独谈谈
We need to talk alone.
茱莉亚 西山新闻和邮报想采访你五分钟
Julia, WMBC and the "Post" want five minutes.
-能等一下吗 -不能
- Can it wait? - No.
你知道的 我参加竞选就是为了
You know, I got into this race to bring up the issues--
能够提出我们当年盯梢时
all the stuff we used to talk about
谈论的那些事
during those endless stakeouts.
现在
And now...
我们到了这一步
Here we are.
不 谢谢
No thanks.
这可真是头一次
Wow, that's gotta be a first.
外面可是有好几百人
You know, there are several hundred people out there
在为我举办一个派对 我们在这儿干什么
throwing a party for me, so what are we doing in here?
比安奇说枪击案背后
Bianchi said that there's more to the story
还有更多故事
behind the shooting.
他死了
He died.
我没机会听到更多
I didn't get a chance to hear it.
天哪 他是在让你胡思乱想
God, he was just messing with your head.
我没漏掉什么吗
There's nothing that I'm missing?
比安奇罪有应得
Bianchi got what he deserved.
好了 我们出去吃点儿东西吧
Now come on, let's go out and eat those canapes
我可是花了不少钱在上面
I paid way too much for.
沃兹尼亚克很有原则
Wozniak lives by a code.
如果你闯进他家 冒犯他的家人
If you violate his home, his family,
他不会放过你
he'll come after you.
-你是说 -我是说
- Are you saying-- - I am saying
你最好不要失手
you better not miss.
跟我说说我漏掉了什么 茱莉亚
Tell me what I'm missing, Julia?
这不是你想得那样
That isn't what it sounds like.
-别说谎了 -听着 我必须安抚比安奇
- Don't. - Listen, I had to appease Bianchi, I had to.
那只是为了把你吓跑
It was only meant to scare you off.
没人应该受到伤害 没人
Nobody was supposed to get hurt, nobody.
你再撒谎
You lie again,
我就再也不听你说的任何话
it's gonna be the last thing that you say to me.
我必须保护我自己
I had to protect myself.
你会让联调局把我搞下去
You were gonna let the Feds take me down.
是你做的 你 不是我
You did this. You, not me.
你一开始就该来找我
You should've come to me in the beginning.
我们能一起找到解决方法
We could've found a way out together.
我在尽一切努力
I was doing everything I could.
冒着巨大危险
I was risking everything.
但你无法同时救我们俩 对吗
But you couldn't save both of us, could you?
哈莉不愿放弃 拜托 马特
Harlee wouldn't let it go. I mean, come on, Matt.
我一直都知道最终总会落到她或者我的头上
I always knew it was gonna come down to her or me.
她没有让你这样做
She didn't make you do this.
不知道为什么
And somehow I knew
我总觉得最后会是她
it would end up being her.
我宁愿死也不会背叛你
I would rather die than betray you.
我信任过你
I trusted you.
我爱过你
I loved you.
你仍然爱
You still do.
你仍然爱
You still do.
即使你不知道为什么
Even if you don't know why.
这件事可以只有你我知道
This can stay between us.
对所有人都好
It's the best for everyone.
对你 对内特都是
For you, for Nate.
我们都犯过错
We have all made mistakes.
你知道我的 我知道你的
You know mine. I know yours.
但我们都能平安脱身
But we can all walk away from this.
真诱人 真的
It's tempting. It really is.
这是最好的方法 马特
It's the best way to go, Matt.
是最容易的
It's the easy way.
突发新闻
录音文件
茱莉亚·埃尔
大选之夜的最新消息
Late-breaking story on this election night.
市长候选人茱莉亚·埃尔和近期死亡的
Recordings have surfaced between mayoral candidate Julia Ayres
黑♥手♥党♥老板比安奇的对话录音被公之于众
and the recently deceased mafia boss Michael Bianchi.
《纽约文汇》记者内特·沃兹尼亚克爆料
"New York Ledger" Reporter Nate Wozniak broke the story.
大量录音披露茱莉亚·埃尔伪造暗♥杀♥未遂事件
茱莉亚·埃尔和迈克尔·比安奇
It alleges Julia Ayres worked with Bianchi
共同谋划佯装暗♥杀♥她本人
to stage her own assassination attempt
大量录音披露茱莉亚·埃尔伪造暗♥杀♥未遂事件
并计划谋杀纽约警局的警♥察♥
and to plan the attempted murder of NYPD officers.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表