剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Detective Santos,
我是不是要给我办公室门把上打个结
do I need to hang a tie on my doorknob?
你想要隐私 那就回你的内调科去
You want privacy? Go back to your IA hole.
这里是干正事的地方
We do real police work here.
我们会埋伏在嫌犯的住处
We're gonna set up at the suspect's place,
但愿能把他拿下
hope to make a bust.
虽然我不想唐突地打断这次谈话
Well, as much as I hate to cut this short,
但你也听到她说的了
you heard the lady.
工作需要
Duty calls.
工作是吧
Something calls.
合唱团那边你是不是已经迟到很久了
Aren't you gonna be, like, super late for choir?
我大概一周没去合唱团了
I haven't been to choir in, like, a week.
和我聊得火热的男孩叫托比 他爱打球
This boy I've been talking to, Toby, balls down at the courts.
我告诉他我们会去看
I told him we'd stop by.
你太粗心大意了 总有一天
You're sloppy. You know, sooner or later,
罗瑞拉祖母会发现的
Grandma Lorena's gonna figure it out.
教你一招 去合唱团
Tell you a trick: go to choir,
跟老师说你病得很厉害
tell the teacher you feel really sick.
你就能享受一整天
It's a free pass all day.
瞧瞧你 真坏
Look at you, bad girl.
你偷偷溜出来为了见谁呢
Who have you been sneaking out to meet?
罗瑞拉祖母 还有你
Grandma Lorena. And you.
你见家人还得撒谎吗
You have to lie to your mom about seeing family?
真可怕
That's messed up.
如果你见到我妈 你就知道了
If you met my mom, you'd understand.
我很庆幸你选择了狂野的一面
Well, I'm glad you're taking a walk on the wild side.
能和失散已久的表亲一起玩真好
It's cool to hang with my long-lost cousin.
你有没有想过去找我呢
Did you ever think about, you know, reaching out to me?
每次只要有人提起你
Every time anyone mentioned you,
祖母都会转变话题
Grandma would change the subject.
说你住在佛罗里达
Said you lived out in Florida.
这么说她一直都假装我不存在
So, she basically pretended I didn't exist.
她这就是她的处事方式吧...
I guess it's just how she dealt with it--
米格尔入狱 恨你妈妈把你藏起来
Miguel in jail, and hating your mom for keeping you away.
无意冒犯
No offense.
老天 十五年不见 我离他才15分钟路程
God, 15 years, and I've been 15 minutes away.
我们要多聚聚
Just means we've got time to make up for.
是啊
Yeah.
你有假身份证吗
Do you have a fake or something?
没 但我有两只手和一个娃娃脸表亲
No. But I've got two hands and a baby-faced cousin.
冷静点好吧 技巧就是其他东西全部买♥♥单
Be cool, okay? The trick is to just buy everything else.
4.35美元
$4.35.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
我的书
It's my books.
现在变卦还来得及
It's not too late to call this off.
不 我并不是怯场
No, it ain't stage fright that's eating me.
那是什么
Then what?
内部调查科
Internal Affairs?
我没事
I'm good.
十分钟预警
Ten minute warning.
图福 再等五分钟
Tufo, wait another five,
然后 直接去棒球场旁边
and then head to the middle of the bench
坐在座椅上
by the baseball field.
林克莱特来时 我们会收拾他
when Linklater comes, we'll box him in.
收到
Copy that.
你脑子里的齿轮转得声音大点
Those gears grind any louder,
我就要把对对讲机音量调高
I'm gonna have to turn up my walkie.
我小时候 球场上有个家伙
In my old hood, there was this guy at the courts.
里克
Rick.
那家伙真是个大块头啊
Mean as he was big, and the dude was big.
一天 那个小流氓过来找茬
One day, this young punk decides to step to.
你怎么对付的
How'd that work out for you?
里克要敲碎我的脑壳
Yeah, Rick is about to crack my skull
我哥哥华♥莱♥士♥来了
when my brother Wallace shows up.
华♥莱♥士♥是这么个人
The thing about Wallace is
皇后区唯一一个打网球的哥们
he was the only brother in Queens playing tennis.
他想成为阿瑟·阿什那样的网球明星
He wanted to be the next Arthur Ashe.
他拿着球拍站那儿
He's standing there with his racket
穿着他的小短裤
and his little short shorts
戴着他那副滑稽的眼镜
and these goofy wrap-around glasses.
运动护目镜
Rec-Specs.
对 运动护目镜
Yes. Rec-Rec-Specs.
他警告里克别再碰我
He warns Rick not to touch me again.
里克笑了笑
And Rick just laughs.
华♥莱♥士♥发了飙
And Wallace goes buck wild,
球拍砸断在了那家伙的脖子上
breaks his racket on the dude's neck.
里克再也没敢欺负过我
Rick never touched me again.
至少是个好结果
At least it has a happy ending.
华♥莱♥士♥打垮里克没什么
The beat-down Wallace gave Rick was nothing
他教训我的才叫厉害
on the hurt he gave me when we got home.
到了家他说 这次是给我一个教训
Said it was to teach me a lesson.
你注定要遭受的事情 没有人救得了你
No one can save you from what you've got coming.
我告诉自己 我们没有错
I told myself what we've been doing is right.
在与坏人的斗争中 不要墨守成规
Bending the rules to fight the bad guys.
但是萨普和所有的事情 我...
But with Sap and everything, I--
我不知道
I don't know.
我在想欺负人的会不会是我们 哈莉
I wonder if we've been the bullies all along, Harlee.
我不能摆脱那种感觉 有人要让我们
I can't shake the feeling that somebody's about to give us
自食苦果
what we got coming.
你得放松一点
You need to relax.
内部调查科在扰乱你的心智
Internal Affairs is setting up shop in there.
我们不漏风声 他什么也别想查到
Look, the only way he gets anything is if we let him.
四点
Four o'clock.
我讨厌让那个人♥渣♥等候
And I hate to keep the douchebags waiting.
我知道
I know.
你很惊讶
You're shocked.
很好
Nice.
十五枪 全中靶心吗
Is that 15 rounds, center mass?
很高兴肩伤没有拖慢你的工作
Good to see your arm didn't slow you down.
你可以随便耍心机
You can play all the mind games you want.
不能改变我是个好警♥察♥的事实
Doesn't change the fact that I'm a good cop.
但你是否清白
But are you a clean one?
药物测试 有女警探在洗手间等你
Drug test. A female detective will meet you in the bathroom.
这家伙来不来
Is this guy coming or what?
我旁边的妈妈们对我侧目了
I'm getting sideways looks from the Mommy and Me crowd.
把手从口袋里拿出来
Just keep your hands out of your pockets.
我们的鬼没来
Our ghost's a no-show.
我要调整到B计划
I'm switching to plan B.
能告诉我内容吗
Want to tell me what that is?
你要不要先测试下麦克
You want to sound check your mic first?
有什么招你都使出来吧
You know what? Throw all the bombs you want.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我和唐尼的录音
The recording of me and Donnie.
只有这一份吗
Is that the only other one?
不
No.
那晚你第一次告诉我
The night that you first told me
队里有个内鬼的时候
that there was a rat in the crew.
哈莉 我对天发誓 我要是听到别的什么
Harlee, I swear to God, if I hear something else,
-我非得... -不 就这些了
- I'm gonna - No, that's it. That's it.
我会给林克莱特留个言
I'm gonna leave a message for Linklater.
我自己 他会露面的
Myself. He'll pop his head out for that.
他来了我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when he does.
另外把那白♥痴♥从我冷库里弄走
And get that idiot out of my freezer.
坐稳 林克莱特 我躲不过路上的坑洼
Hold on, Linklater. I have trouble avoiding potholes.
讲真 你确定他说的四点
I'm serious. Are you sure he said four o'clock?
哈莉
Harlee?
稳住 图福
Hold on, Tufo.
桑托斯警探
Detective Santos.
商店偷窃
Shoplifting 40s.
茱莉亚学院的申请表会因此增光添彩
That will look great on your application to Juilliard.
喝酒的音乐人就没有立足之地了吗
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表