剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
内部调查科那人又回来了 在这里扎营了
The Internal Affairs guy's back, taking up residence.
威尔科发现了我们的冷藏室
Verco found the freezer
他可能在给队里的一员施压
I think he's squeezing one of the crew.
你可以随便耍心机
You can play all the mind games you want.
不能改变我是个好警♥察♥的事实
It doesn't change the fact that I'm a good cop.
你直接问我关于唐尼·波普的事吧
Well, ask what you want about Donnie Pomp,
别说这些废话了
and let's get this over with.
你出警的缉毒局运钞车
The DEA money that was stolen in the armored truck heist
出现在另一个出警现场
just showed up at the scene of a bust.
唐尼·波普显然在
Apparently Donnie Pomp is out there
花着我们辛苦偷来的钱
spending our hard-earned, stolen cash.
向联调局撒谎可是重罪
Lying to the FBI is a felony.
你跟埃斯巴达说是唐尼
You told Espada that Donnie's the one
把钱重新投入流通的
who put it back into circulation.
你我都知道那不可能
You and I both know that's impossible.
我是你妈妈的教官
I was your mom's training officer.
我叫卡迪
My name's Caddie.
要我给她带什么话吗
Do you want to leave a message for her?
帮我转交东西给她
Delivery, actually.
你把游戏改变了 哈莉
You've changed the game, Harlee.
现在完全没有下限了
Nothing is off-limits now.
你不必留在这里
You don't have to stay for this.
一名年轻女子 头部中了一枪
A young woman took a single GSW to the head.
被害人与詹姆斯·纳瓦订过婚
The victim was engaged to James Nava.
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
昨晚 她来我家找我
Last night. She came to my apartment.
我要你远离我
I need you to stay away from me.
卡罗琳是被我的枪打死的
Caroline was killed with my gun.
等我找到对你下手的人
When I find the guy that did this to you,
我不会报♥警♥的
I'm not gonna call the cops.
你的弹夹有几颗子弹
Now, that clip of yours holds what?
九颗 减去那个
Nine, minus the one.
还剩很多子弹
That leaves a lot more bullets.
蓝海暮色
第二季 第六集
什么是迷恋
What is obsession?
我是说 迷恋的意义
I mean, what is obsession?
痴情
Infatuation?
渴望
Lust?
错觉
Delusion?
让我们觉得受用的东西
Something we must consume?
一些让受用于我们的东西
Something, someone that consumes us?
对我来说 迷恋
To me, obsession is
就是占有
an occupation.
是我们脑海中不息的占有欲
It's a relentless occupation of my mind.
有时我迎接这种占有欲
And sometimes I welcome that occupation.
而有时这种占有欲强行进入我的脑海
Other times that occupation takes my mind by force.
你看过那些故事吗 新闻里说的事
You ever see those stories, those news stories?
人们忽略风暴预警
People--they ignore storm warnings.
他们走向海滩
And they just walk to the beach,
好像在期待
like, almost expecting, hoping
波涛的袭来
a tidal wave is gonna hit?
我曾经奇怪 这些人是不是有病
I used to wonder, what is wrong with them?
听信警告
Listen to the warning.
走远 放聪明
Walk away. Be smart.
我现在明白他们为何去海边了
I get why people are drawn to the shore.
我明白了
I get why.
他们无法放弃那些迎面而来的
They can't turn away from the wall of water
排山倒海般的巨浪
that's headed right for them...
因为波涛壮观
because the wave is beautiful.
仿佛中毒
It's intoxicating.
有诱惑力
It's seductive.
那是活灵活现的危险
It's the living embodiment of danger.
10分钟了
Ten minutes.
他会来的
He'll show.
午夜过后的树林里没有好事
Nothing good happens in the woods after midnight.
茱莉亚定的地方 没毛病
Julia set the meet. We're solid.
停你门口的车是琳达的吧
Was that Linda's car I saw in the driveway?
别着急开香槟
Don't uncork the champagne.
她有个风扇传动带要修
She needs a fan belt fixed.
你劝她回家了吗
Have you asked her to come home?
她一共说了十几个字
She said all of ten words,
其中四个是"修好我的风扇"
four of them being, "Fix my fan belt."
需要说话的人可不是她
You know, she's not the one who needs to do the talking.
你得有信心能跟她重归于好
You got to believe that there's a path back.
磕磕绊绊
It runs through...
一直不断
rough terrain.
终于来了
And here we go.
茱莉亚制定什么程序了吗
Did Julia negotiate a procedure here?
程序就是你拿回枪
Procedure is get your gun.
而在海边的时光
And that moment on the shore
是与命运调情的机会...
is a chance to flirt with fate...
看你能否站稳
See if you can stand your ground,
敢于直面迎面的危险
dare danger to come after you,
直面它说
look it in the face and say,
我能控制你
"I can control you.
我能打败你
"I can best you.
我可以让你唯命是从
And I can make you bend to my will."
晚上好 警探们
Good evening, detectives.
凌晨前把枪放回原来的地方
Put the gun back where you found it by morning.
他还真是直来直去啊
Oh, he gets right to it, doesn't he?
他没有返还被扣押赃物的习惯
He isn't the in habit of returning seized contraband.
我也没有跟黑警谈判的习惯
I'm not in the habit of negotiating with dirty cops
除非获得利益交换
unless it's to procure services.
宽限你两周时间
Two weeks grace period.
我们暂时允许你在我们地头的台球社
We allow you to operate your money-laundering scheme
进行洗钱活动
out of the pool hall in our backyard
直到你找到新地点
until you find a new location.
然后我建议咱们以后井水不犯河水
And then I suggest we give each other a wide berth.
我坚信是你先对我发难的
I believe you invaded my space first.
然后你就报复了
And you got payback.
比赛打平了
The game's a draw.
不
No.
你那边还有一个重要选手在折腾
I still have that important piece of yours in play.
我们不追究你杀害那个女孩的事
We'll absolve you from the hit that you did on that girl.
那好吧
Well, then...
我们好像离达成共识不远了
I think we're close to an agreement.
我只需要那个小小的信息
I just need that small piece of information--
让你们找上门的那个匿名线索
the anonymous tip that brought you to my door.
我们之前不知道
Look, we didn't know
你们是女议员的朋友
you were friends with the councilwoman.
我们现在明白了
Now we understand.
很高兴我们都成了朋友
I'm glad we're all friends.
那就告诉我 朋友们
So then tell me, friends,
是谁让你们陷害我
who put you up to framing me?
现在收手
End this now.
不然我保证你和你的手下
Or I promise you and your men
会淹没于弹雨和蓝海中
are gonna drown in bullets and blue.
我得不到名字 就会一直有人死
I get a name, or the bodies keep dropping.
我失败了
I fail.
每一次我都告诉自己不能着急
Every time I tell myself that I don't need the rush,
我能控制
that I can control--
我能战胜诱惑
that I can fight temptation,
我能够控制欲望
that I can control my desire,
我...
I, uh...
我失败了
I-I-I fail.
十二个步骤
我无法阻止自己走向海边
I can't stop my feet moving toward the shore.
防范是每个人的责任
你有吸毒问题
我们可以帮忙
总之...
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表