剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
She's tuning her harp.
你去过周日礼拜会吗 文森特
Did you ever go to Sunday school, Vincent?
当然 我非常虔诚
Yeah, yeah, religiously.
那我给你补补课
Let me catch you up.
你知道当天使初次惩罚一个人类时
When an angel first visits a human,
他们会说什么吗
you know what they say?
"别害怕"
"Be not afraid."
你知道这是为什么吗
Why do you think they say that?
因为人们一害怕 他们就会尖叫
Because when people are scared, they scream,
而没人喜欢尖叫声
and nobody likes screaming?
想必这是你的职业危害吧
Must be an occupational hazard for you.
这说明我办事不够利索
It means I didn't do my job effectively.
天使之所以会说"别害怕"
Reason why angels say "Be not afraid"
是因为天使很可怕
is because they're terrifying.
他们不是贺卡上那些
They're not the cute, little things
可爱的小娃娃
that you see on greeting cards.
求你别毁了贺曼公♥司♥
Come on, don't ruin Hallmark.
美国深受消费者信赖的贺卡品牌
他们拥有强大的力量 参与审判
They're powerful creatures who dole out judgment
并执行上帝的旨意
and enforce the will of God.
目标信息都装在信封里
Targets come in an envelope.
我没有选择权
I don't choose them.
也没有提问权
I don't ask questions.
很好
That's good.
我需要一些答案
I need some answers.
好久不见 兄弟
Hey, bro! Cuckoo!
好久不见
Cuckoo!
我没让你久等吧
I didn't keep you waiting long, did I?
完全没有 你好吗
No, no. 'Sup, man?
你看上去很精神啊 真的
All right, man, you look good. You look good.
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your legs?
说啥呢
Hey, shut up, man.
别 我说真的 我看不到它们
Come on, man, I'm serious. I can't see them.
-这年头还流行迷彩 -是啊
- Yo, is camo still in? - Yeah.
-算了我还是回去蹲号♥子吧 -过来兄弟
- Maybe I'll go back inside. - Yo, yo, come here, man.
我不会再让你回去坐牢的 相信我
I--hey, I will never let that happen again, all right?
你出来了就不会再回去的
You out, now, stay out.
这楼梯我爬过两遍了
I've seen these stairs twice.
我的委托人在哪
Where's my client?
站在代表法律光明的一边
Standing on the right side of the law.
有个反转等着你
There's a twist for you.
很显然不是你熟悉的那一边
Clearly not the side you're familiar with.
这些人是不会开口的 警探
These men don't talk, Detective.
如果比安奇对这点如此肯定
Well, if Bianchi's so sure about that,
那你干嘛这么着急
why are you in such a rush?
你觉得今天会如何结束
How do you think this day ends?
像往常一样
Like any other.
是的 我可以保证会和往常一样
Yeah, well, I could make sure that it does
又或者不一样
or I could make sure that it doesn't.
审问到此结束
This interrogation is over.
举双手赞成
Couldn't agree more.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
会见结束后 我们会继续拘留他
We'll move him back to holding when you're done.
我会让那些文件批下来
I'll have those papers signed,
我们会让保护性拘留继续下去
we'll get that protective custody thing going.
什么文件
What papers?
别害怕
Be not afraid.
他开口了吗
You got him to talk?
没有 但没准不需要了
No, but maybe we don't need him to.
我们只需要让黑帮以为他告密就行
All we need is for the mafia to think he turned snitch.
没错 那会成为比安奇的负担
Yeah, that would be Bianchi's liability.
我们的有利条件
And our leverage.
我们得让他相信罗西和我们联手了
We need to convince him that Rossi's working with us.
我觉得那个律师会向比安奇打报告
And I think the lawyer's gonna whisper into Bianchi's ear.
但我觉得还不够
I don't think that's gonna be enough,
但我知道在哪可以获得有利情报
but I know where we can get actual intel to back it up.
那就去 这场闹剧
Well, go get it, because this charade's
不会持续很久了
not gonna last much longer.
但我很犹豫要不要
I just-- I just don't know that
欠斯塔尔的人情
I wanna owe Stahl a favor.
那你对生存问题怎么看
Well, how do you feel about surviving the day?
大家都说纽约是座大城市
And they say New York is a big city.
这我不知道
I don't know,
但我觉得...
but I think...
你该把这个取下来
you're supposed to take these things out.
从早上就开始忙 忙了一天
Busy morning, and a busy day after that,
你有什么情报吗
so what do you got for me?
你知道比安奇在哪进餐
You know where Bianchi has dinner
你也知道他在哪洗钱
and you know where he cleans his cash.
我需要更多的内部情报
I need more inside information.
比安奇已经杀了纳瓦的前妻 卡罗琳
Bianchi's already killed Nava's ex, Caroline,
现在他把目标对准了我们
and now he's coming after us.
-你该对此负责 -我
- And this one's on you. - Me?
你抓了他的枪手就没有关系吗
You arresting his button man had nothing to do with it, huh?
你知道向比安奇泄露你的名字
Do you know how easy it would be for me
对我来说有多简单吗
to feed Bianchi your name?
那样的话就会导致沃兹尼亚克
That would involve Wozniak admitting
向联调局提供情报的事曝光
that he's informing for the FBI.
或者编个可信的故事
Or coming up with a plausible story.
这会毁掉他的事业 并让他自己
A story that would destroy his career and put him
和整个团队进监狱
and your crew in jail.
和他的家人比起来 这代价不高
Not as high a price as his family.
我不会再给你收拾烂摊子了 哈莉
I'm done doing your homework for you, Harlee.
你就这么乐意袖手旁观
But you're okay just standing by
看无辜的人遭殃吗
watching innocents get hurt?
人们的恐惧通常比实际受伤程度更大 哈莉
We're more often afraid than we are actually harmed, Harlee.
比安奇只是在利用你的空想针对你
I think Bianchi's just using your imagination against you.
这话你留着对卡罗琳的空想说吧
Tell that to Caroline's imagination.
据我所知 她被人打到脑浆四溅
Last time I checked, it was spread all over the ground.
哈莉 痛苦的美好之处在于
There's a beautiful thing about pain, Harlee.
它要么剧烈 要么持久
It's either severe or prolonged,
但二者不会共存
but it's never both.
这案子毫无头绪
This case, it just seems senseless.
拜托了 我向你请求帮助
Please, I'm asking for your help.
也许你看问题的角度不太对
Maybe you're looking at it through the wrong prism.
去查这栋据我所知在克罗普西名下的房♥子
Take this house I know on Cropsey.
从外表看它没什么
From the outside, it doesn't look like much,
但里面 却是高科技的赌博中心
but inside, it's this high-tech gambling hub,
完全非法运营
all perfectly illegal.
谁在经营这个赌博机构
And this gambling operation is run by?
你的黑帮朋友
Your mafia friend.
高赌注 大额现金通过境外无线传输
High stakes, big money coming in and out
大进大出
through offshore wireless transfers.
罗伯特
Robert.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你赢了 给我点奖励
If you win, buy me something nice,
像女议员那样
like a councilwoman.
不不不
Oh, no, no.
你不是在北部吗
I thought you were upstate.
我上次我回家的时候 你手里拿着枪
Last time I came home, you had a gun in your hand.
这算不算一种进步呢
I'm not sure this is progress.
这是干活的得力工具
Well, it's the right tool for the job.
我让你走远点 你却决定回来
I asked you to stay away, and you decide to come back.
不 你让我去安全的地方
No, you asked me to go someplace safe.
对 但不是现在出现在这里
Yeah, but not here, not now.
结果尽管如此
Turns out, despite everything,
只有跟你一起我才有安全感
I only feel safe when I'm with you.
琳达 我要对付的那些人非常
Linda, these guys - that I'm dealing with are very--
我不管他们是谁
I don't care who they are.
谁都别想把我从家里撵走
No one is chasing me away from my home.
琳达 我特别希望听你说这话
Linda, it's what I'm dying to hear you say,
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表