剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
但我得确保你安全无事
but I need you to be safe.
那我要怎么确保你的安全
How am I gonna make sure you're safe?
我回来只为了晚上能睡个安稳觉
I only came here so that I can sleep at night.
你怎么觉得我会让你睡觉了
What makes you think I'm gonna let you sleep?
因为你得睡沙发
'Cause you'll be on the couch.
你就打算这样保护我
So that's how you're gonna protect me?
睡沙发会更安全
Mm-hmm, you'll be safer there.
我把你给我的枪带身上了
I started carrying that gun you gave me.
-有进步啊 -不 是被害妄想症
- Well, that's progress. - No, it's paranoia.
我昨天在书店被个陌生人吓到了
That stranger spooked me in the bookstore yesterday.
什么陌生人
What stranger?
某个穿着浮夸西装的奇怪男子
Some weird guy in a-- in a flashy suit.
他直接过来对我说
He came right up to me and then said something
天气变恶劣了
about the weather turning brutal.
吓得我一哆嗦
Gave me the chills.
好吧 我来开门
All right, I'll get the door.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也可以很恶劣
I can be brutal too.
对这种黄色了解多少
What do you know about this yellow?
这不是黄色
It's not yellow.
这叫"沙漠辉光" 就像莫哈韦沙漠的落日
It's "desert glow," like sunset at the Mojave.
更像住在一个柠檬里
More like living inside of a lemon.
或许是根香蕉
Maybe a banana.
比牢房♥强
Beats a gray box.
看看这是谁来了
Hey, look who decided to show up.
如果你们这么不领情
The game's still playing in the bar,
酒吧里游戏还在继续
if you're gonna be this ungrateful.
想惹怒哈莉和沃兹
Try pissed off at Harlee and Woz.
没错
Yeah.
我来这只是因为我不喜欢打卡上班
The only reason I'm here is, I didn't feel like clocking in.
我也是
Me neither.
让人不禁想他们还有什么隐瞒
Makes you wonder what else they've been hiding.
说什么队友就是家人
All that talk about how the unit is a family.
家人就是家人
Family is family.
对 我们对此此深信不疑
Yeah, well, we bought into the con, hook, line, and sinker.
我差点就进里克斯岛监狱以表忠心了
I almost ended up in Rikers to show for it.
谁说我们以后不会了
Who's to say we still won't?
最好期待不会
You better hope you don't.
那地方很快就会让你后悔当警♥察♥
That place will make you regret being a cop real fast.
或许我已经后悔了 兄弟
Maybe I already do, man.
沃兹尼亚克来电
埃斯巴达 你在搞什么
Espada, what the hell are you doing?
-刷漆啊 -你把黄色都盖住了
- Painting. - You painted over the yellow.
你喜欢这种黄色
You wanted this yellow?
斯塔尔告诉你比安奇在这里有生意
What did Stahl ask in return for this intel
他有要求什么回报吗
on Bianchi's venture here?
要茱莉亚和一张致谢卡
Julia and a thank you card.
要我的签名吗
Do I have to sign it?
这黑帮的幌子企业在哪
Where's this mob front?
再走两栋房♥子
Two houses down.
有蓝鸟车那栋
Blue bird bath.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for showing up.
我为人人 人人为我 或为某个人♥渣♥
One for all, all for one, or some crap.
还人人呢 我看只有三个
All, I count three.
我看其他人还在等待邀请
Well, I think the others are still considering the invitation.
不 如果他们现在不来 就不会来了
No, if they're not here by now, they're not coming.
沃兹 我们仨没法守住所有出口
Woz, three of us can't cover the exits,
更别说替彼此掩护
much less each other.
数量不够 勇气来凑
What we lack in numbers we'll make up for in grit.
去收拾他们吧
Let's get 'em.
我还以为会是友善到访
I thought this was a friendly visit
好说服比安奇他有内鬼
to convince Bianchi he had a leak.
都到门铃前了 不如敲响吧
Step to the bell, you might as well ring it.
纽约警局 突击检查
NYPD, this is a raid!
你们疯了吗 知道这是谁的地盘吗
Have you lost your mind? You know whose place this is?
我有个很好的想法
I got a pretty good idea.
告诉比安奇
Tell Bianchi
他的杀手
his hit man
全交待了
is talking.
你比我以为的还擅长给自己树敌
You are better at keeping enemies than I thought.
比安奇威胁过琳达
Bianchi threatened Linda.
那以后没什么是出格的
After that, nothing is out of bounds.
我警告过你要保护自己 别火上浇油
I warned you to keep you safe, not to pour gasoline on a fire.
怎么 你想要我避风头吗
What, do you think I'm gonna lay low?
我要直接去质问他
I'm gonna bring this right to his door step.
现在找上我了 谢谢您呐 马特
Well, now it's come to mine, so thank you, Matt,
感谢你一如既往地鲁莽行事
for being exactly as reckless as I'd hoped I forget.
我们打算引起比安奇的注意 不是你
We were looking to get Bianchi's attention, not yours.
怎么 你想让他亲自来这吗
What, do you expect him to walk in here himself?
不 我们想让他永远消失
No, we expect him to walk away permanently.
他敢动我们 现在他就知道我们也能动他
He got to us. Now he knows we can get to him.
他希望你们保证不会再去突袭
He wants a guarantee that you won't be making
空口白话根本不够
more house calls, and your word will not be enough.
我们把告他密的人交给他
We'll sell him his snitch.
以换取互不干扰
The price of peace.
把罗西交给他 然后大家就两清了
He gets Rossi. We get an end to this.
好 那你自己跟他谈条件
Okay, then make the offer yourself.
刚谈好了
We just did.
不 不是跟我谈 跟他
No, not to me, to him.
比安奇还想见面谈
Bianchi wants another face-to-face,
这次他请我去调解
and this time he has asked me to moderate.
不 我不会把你卷进来
No, I'm not bringing you into this.
你已经做到了 马特
You already have, Matt.
要去银行吗 洛曼
Banker's hours, Loman?
今天别找事 哈莉
Not today, Harlee.
听说今天上午你出了趟外勤
Heard you took a little field trip this morning.
对 我想做些警♥察♥的工作
Yeah, I felt like doing a little police work.
我们是警探 我们不接出警调度
We're detectives. We don't take dispatch calls.
那我们到底该干什么
So what is it that we do, exactly, huh?
我有点迷糊了
I'm getting a little fuzzy.
我告诉你我们不会单独行动
I'll tell you what we don't do: work alone.
这才是团队的含义
That's why it's called a unit.
来说说家人吧
Let's talk about family.
听我说 你真的可以编故事出书了 哈莉
Tell you what, you really can sell a story, Harlee.
洛曼 洛曼 现在不该搞内讧
Loman, Loman, this isn't the time to splinter.
我只想当个警♥察♥
I just wanna be a cop.
这是我一直的追求 现在却背道而驰
That's all I ever wanted, and now I've drifted.
听着 队伍里谁都不会独自落难
Listen, no one in our crew lands on their back.
你当时差点落难 是我救了你
When you were about to fall, I caught you.
沃兹也是 我们以后还会如此
Woz did too, and we'll do it again.
你也告诉我♥干♥那场抢劫
You also told me you did the heist
是为了保护我不被唐尼·波普找上 撒谎
to protect me from Donnie Pomp, which was a lie.
那不只是撒谎 那是陷害
It was more than a lie. It was a setup.
-洛曼 -我杀了唐尼·波普
- Loman-- - I killed Donnie Pomp.
我在沃兹家杀了他 但是他想杀我在先
I killed him in Wozniak's house, but he tried to kill me first.
我用的刀
I used a knife.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
沃兹尼亚克告诉你的
Wozniak told you.
他跟我说你是自卫
And he told me it was self-defense.
没有什么陷害 洛曼
There was no setup, Loman.
我们都必须承担自己的罪行
We all have to carry our own sins...
或者埋葬它们
or bury them.
罗西被送去中♥央♥拘留室了
Hey, Rossi's in the van to central booking.
什么 谁批准的
What? Who approved that?
我今早走之前申请了移交
I filed the transfer this morning before I left.
在我桌子上
It was on my desk.
看看我 好汉一条
Look at me, real man.
工具什么的 我自己都有
I got my own tools and everything.
我一整天就等着看这个呢
I've been waiting to see this thing the whole day,
一直等着 自吹自擂
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表