剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Well, now's your chance.
我已错过机会 凯伦
I missed my chance, Karen.
你不要错过
Don't miss yours.
你把我搁在了接头地点 先生
You put me in a touch spot, gentlemen.
抱歉长官 线人多半是临阵退缩了
I'm sorry, sir, our CI must have just gotten cold feet.
一个带着武器的孩子
That's a child with a firearm.
这可过了
This is over the line.
我们昨晚被枪击
We got shot at last night.
今天公众都是支持我们的
The city has our backs today.
你真想让我们明天再上头条吗
Do you really want the 6-4 back on the front page tomorrow?
很不幸 我得作出决定
Unfortunately, I have to make a decision.
现在这故事只有一个版本
And right now, there's only one version of the story on the table.
你是霍恩小姐吗
Are you Miss Horne?
是我
I am.
别把自己累着了
Don't wear yourself out.
还早着呢
You have a long day ahead of you.
陌生号♥码
明早七点 95-5号♥
有人要约你见面
Oh, someone wants to meet up with you.
哈莉
Harlee!
詹姆斯 真巧啊
James. You're a nice surprise.
我在你家里等了很久
I waited at your place as long as I could,
但克里斯蒂娜要去学校考试
but Cristina insisted on going to school for a test.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Well, thank you. You know, for everything.
我去咨♥询♥一个枪♥支♥贩运的搜查令
I had to advise on a gun trafficking warrant.
你在干吗
What's your excuse?
在等沃兹 他要跟一名
Uh, waiting on Woz-he wants to interview
在泽西市的潜在目击者面谈
a potential witness in Jersey City.
你今天难道不能休一天吗
Haven't you earned the right to tap out for the day?
被枪击了可不行
Uh, not when you're being shot at.
你女儿表现得很勇敢
Your daughter put on a brave face,
但她其实吓坏了
but she was genuinely worried.
我知道这不关我的事
I know it's none of my business,
我想今晚请你俩吃饭 她应该会高兴
but I don't think she'd cry if I made you both dinner tonight.
但我估计不行
No, but I might.
白马王子太殷勤也叫人吃不消
Too much knight in shining armor can be overwhelming, okay?
我会照着食谱做的
I'll follow a recipe and everything.
好吧 想要当英雄吗
Okay, you want to be a hero?
先从送外卖♥♥开始如何
How about you start with takeout?
汉堡和番茄酱最能代表"我爱你"
Nothing says "I love you" like burgers and ketchup packets.
我爱你
Because I do.
我都抬起脚了
I literally kicked my foot back.
像卡♥通♥片似的
Like a cartoon.
我不会说出去的
Wha--I won't tell.
好啦快走吧 今晚见
All right, get out of here. I'll see you tonight.
杀手后来又收到其他短♥信♥了吗
Did the cleaner get any more texts?
没有 只有那条早七点在95-5号♥见面
No, just the 7:00 a.M. Appointment at 95th and 5th.
有没有让他确认是与比安奇会面
Did you get him to confirm that the meet is with Bianchi?
没有 他很难搞
No. He's a very tough guy.
但可以肯定是比安奇
But it's either Bianchi or someone
或者更高层的某人
high up on the food chain.
哈莉 等我找到比安奇...
Harlee, when I find Bianchi...
你知道我会怎么做
You know where this is headed.
如果你不打算上车
If you're not up for the ride,
最好现在就退出
it's best to get out now.
还有其他的办法解决
There are other ways to get there.
他打伤了我儿子
He shot my son.
再偏一寸...
Another inch--
杀手这里我来看管
The cleaner's not going anywhere.
去医院看你儿子
Go to the hospital. See your boy.
我明早六点接你
I'll pick you up at 6:00.
我们去和约他的人会面
We'll get who he's meeting with.
你与前线人的女儿
You engaged in unsanctioned contact
进行了未经批准的联络
with the daughter of a former asset.
一个未成年人 斯塔尔探员
A minor, Agent Stahl.
证据确凿 在我看来
The evidence before me points to a flagrant
这是明目张胆地滥用权力
and disturbing abuse of power.
以及对你曾起誓秉承的
And a total violation of the very values
价值观念的严重破坏
you swore to uphold.
盖尔 你是他的上级
Gail, you're his supervisor.
你可有话要替他讲
You have anything to say on his behalf?
没有
No. I don't.
长官
Sir...
我牺牲了一切
I have sacrificed everything.
我的婚姻和健康
My marriage, my health,
就为局里效力
to serve this Bureau.
它就是我的一切
It is all that I have.
请不要夺走
Please don't take it away.
我建议无限期停职
I recommend an indefinite suspension.
立即生效
Effective immediately.
罗伯特
Robert.
你的徽章
Your badge.
不不不
No! No! No!
不
No!
妈妈 你这样让我都活动不开了
Mom, you're inhibiting my range of motion right now.
抱歉
I'm sorry!
这很好 不是吗
This is nice, isn't it?
是啊 我是说你这样有点尴尬
Yeah, I mean, you're making it kind of weird.
我让你尴尬了吗
Am I making it weird?
有点
Little bit.
好吧
Okay.
克里斯蒂娜 你妈妈跟我说你会弹大提琴
Cristina, your mom tells me you play the cello.
她肯定说了 我想她一开口就提这事
Oh, of course she did. I think she opens with that.
不行吗 我很骄傲
What? I'm proud.
我要是不陪着你们 你俩能乖乖的吗
Hey, if I'm not here to chaperone, will you two behave?
怎么 你这就要睡觉了
What? You going to bed already?
对 我昨晚没怎么睡
Yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night.
感谢你让我加入你们的家宴
Thank you for letting me crash your family dinner.
是啊 因为你我们才有这家宴的
Yeah, you're the reason we're having family dinner.
我们通常在电视机旁边吃饭
I mean, we usually eat by the TV.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
还以为我会失去你 内特
I thought I'd lost you, Nate.
我没有因为你是同性恋就疏远你
I didn't push you away because you were gay.
我没有
I didn't.
你问我有没有尝试过
You asked me if I experimented.
有 我试了
And yeah, I did.
但我爱你妈妈
But I love your mother.
我也爱你
And I love you.
我会不惜一切代价
And I will pay any price
让一切回到正轨
to make things right again.
事实上
The truth is,
比起我做过的事
I'm more proud of you
我更以你为傲
than anything that I've ever done.
?Killing me slowly?
?Holding me close?
?Begging for mercy?
?Forgiving the ghost?
?Say that you love me?
?Lay me to waste?
?We built a fire?
?You put out the flame?
?You're so high, low, high, low?
?High, low, high, low?
?You're so high, low, high low?
?High low, high low?
?And I'm so high low?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
没 我有点心猿意马
No, I was a little distracted.
?I'm so high, low, high low?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
我该走吗
Should I go?
对女人说完"爱"什么都不做就下床
You leave a woman's bed the day you say the L word,
她可能会觉得你不是真心的
she might think you didn't mean it.
那我想我哪都不去了
Then I guess I'm not going anywhere.
沃兹
95大道和5大道交界处 7点03分
95th and 5th. It's 7:03.
没看到他
I don't see him.
再等比安奇五分钟
Let's wait five more minutes for Bianchi.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表