剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
不是你说的
Not from you.
我才知道
Well, I just found out.
我没机会跟你说
I-I haven't had a chance to tell you.
刚才你在那发牢骚时
You could have filled that silence
就该告诉我的
you were just bitching about.
你的心情真不适合听好消息 沃兹
Your mood didn't exactly pave the way for good news, Woz.
心情
Mood.
我会第一个举杯庆祝华♥莱♥士♥回来
Look, I'm gonna be the first to raise a glass for Wallace
前提他是正常被释放的
if he got out the right way.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是试过五次后
Meaning after five tries,
现在的情况简直太奇迹了
that must be one hell of a story.
假释通过了 就这样
Parole approved, the end.
现在给我讲讲
Now tell me the one
唐尼在我们发财那天跑路的事
about Donnie sailing off with our payday.
这还有待证实
That one remains a mystery.
你们没谈过这个吗
You guys didn't talk about it?
真有意思 我听说你们关系很好
That's funny. I heard you were close.
别相信你听到的任何事情
Don't trust everything you hear.
有些事是要你自己用双眼去看的
And some things you need to see with your own two eyes,
比如你和威尔科偷偷摸摸
like you and Verco sneaking around
好像中学生早恋
like some middle-school couple.
不 我看你是想垄断
No, I think you got the monopoly
跟内部调查科的秘密关系
on secret relationships with Internal Affairs.
我自己想办法回去 行吗
I'll find my own ride back, all right?
什么 内部调查科没给你辆车吗
What, Internal Affairs didn't send you a car?
你没协商什么好处出来吗
You didn't negotiate some perks in your deal?
我从来没想过你是个懦夫 沃兹
I never known you to be a pussy, Woz.
你想指责我什么 直接说出来
You want to accuse me of something, come out and say it.
你把我们都卖♥♥了
You sold us out.
你走上了不归路
You way off your game.
你想找到是那个
You want to find the son of a bitch
跟我们撒谎的混♥蛋♥吗
who's been lying to our crew?
去自己照照镜子
Go find yourself a mirror.
你泄露了冷库的位置
You sold out the freezer!
我们为你付出了那么多
After everything we've done for you!
我唯一放弃的就是被欺骗
The only thing I gave up was being lied to!
我不告密
I don't rat...
不会为了任何人或事
not for anything or anyone.
我刀山火海的跟着你 沃兹
I followed you through fire, Woz.
我从来不退缩
And I never blinked.
他装袜子的抽屉是按颜色整理的
Well, his sock drawer is color coded.
我不是在骗你
AnncrI kid you or not.
没有青灰色
No gunmetal, though.
强迫症可能是他这个职业的宝贵财富
Well, OCD is probably an asset in his line of work.
可能写在他的领英个人资料的特殊技能中
Probably under his special skills in his LinkedIn bio.
他是个有条不紊的有条理的人
He's methodical, organized.
22W1 350J 100C
22 w 1. 350 j. 100 c.
这是什么 某种密♥码♥吗
What's that-- some sort of code?
就像我说的 有条理的人
Like I said, methodical.
更像一个魔术师
More like a magician,
思考他能把你的枪藏到哪里去
considering how hard he's making it to find your gun.
他肯定随时都带着
Well, he must have it on him wherever he is.
C 725 斯普林
C 725 Spring.
22 w 1 350 j 100 c
1号♥ 22号♥威洛比街 这是纳瓦的住址
22 Willoughby number one-- that's Nava's address.
这就说得通了
Well, that makes sense,
他从那里一直跟踪卡罗琳
considering that he followed Caroline from there.
350J
350 Jay.
100C
100 Centre.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
市中心的法♥院♥ 火车C线7点25分去往斯普林
Downtown courthouse-- C train at 7:25 to Spring.
这是纳瓦每个早晨
It's the route Nava takes every morning
从家去法♥院♥的路线
to go from home to court.
他的下一个目标是纳瓦
Nava's his next target.
他在哪个法庭
What court's he in?
贝利法官 三楼
Judge Bailey, third floor.
这是很大的一次罪案升级
That's a pretty major escalation,
干掉一名助理地区检察官
taking out an ADA.
我的人 我的枪 找个更好的方法还给我
My guy, my gun-- name a better way to get to me.
去找保安
Find security.
哈莉
Harlee.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this guy?
我觉得没有 他是谁
I don't think so. Who is he?
更大♥麻♥烦的一部分
Part of a bigger problem.
我需要知道这是什么意思吗
Am I supposed to know what that means?
待在这里
Stay here.
我一直在找这个
Oh, I've been looking for this.
那你应该感谢我
Ah, you ought to thank me.
他还没和那金发美女分手呢
He wasn't done with that blonde.
闭嘴 别把我惹毛了
Shut up! Don't make me improvise.
好了 你拿到你想要的了 快放开我
All right, you got what you wanted--now let me walk.
趁你男友还没被抹脖子
Get back to the boyfriend
快回到他身边去
while he still has his carotid artery.
放开我 贱♥人♥
Let me go, bitch!
救救我
Help!
不要
No!
埃斯巴达 你休息一下
Hey, Espada, I need you to take a break,
去坎达街的肉铺一趟
go over to the butcher's over on Canda.
给我这么鸡肋的差事啊
You sending me on a rib run?
不 那里有一群人形垃圾
No, there's a bunch of lowlifes there.
我需要你把他们轰走
I need you just to get them away from there.
-正式还是私下的 -私下
- On the books or off? - Off.
这就是你偷听的结果
That's what you get for lurking!
多数的意外发生
Most accidents happen-- ah--
都是因为人们做出错误的决定
because people exercise poor judgment.
快去用凉水冲冲
Go get some cold water on it,
因为某些人待的地方不对
'cause someone's where they shouldn't be!
-快去洗掉 -谢谢
- Go wash it off! - Yeah, thanks!
走路看着点啊
Better watch where you're going.
这些桌椅不会躲人
Those posts don't yield.
你知道金发美女脑袋里的子弹
You know that bullet in the blonde's
会告诉我们一个你不想别人听到的故事
gonna tell a story you don't want anyone to hear.
这要靠作者来决定
Oh, depending upon the author,
故事是会变的
a story can change.
我记得没有抓人的计划啊
Last I checked, an arrest wasn't on the agenda.
文森特·罗西
Vincent Rossi--
比安奇的杀手
Bianchi's hit man.
他想在公共场合杀了纳瓦
He went after Nava in public.
我不能让他走
I couldn't let him walk.
黑暗的角落或者脑袋里的子弹
Or a dark corner and a bullet in the head
会帮我们解决这个问题
would have solved the problem.
卡罗琳的家长应该得到正义
Caroline's family deserves actual justice.
昨天正义还不是最重要的
Justice wasn't a priority yesterday.
重点变了
Priorities change.
我猜你之前那些晚上发生的事
And I guess where you spend your nights
也与这个无关
has nothing to do with it, huh?
我需要你那把丢掉过的枪
I'm gonna need that drop gun of yours,
正式弹道分♥析♥的那把
with the official ballistics.
所以你要诬陷一个真正的杀人犯
So you're gonna frame the actual murderer.
太狠了
That's rich.
你有吗
Do you have it?
你觉得比安奇会出现
You think Bianchi's gonna come up
还和你握手祝贺你的胜利吗
and shake your hand and congratulate you for the win?
你知道你往这堆火上浇了多少油吗
Do you know how much fuel you're throwing on the fire now?
我发誓为人♥民♥服务
I swore to protect and serve.
是他吗
Is that him?
詹姆斯 如果你靠近他
James, if you go anywhere near him,
你会给他的律师口实
you'll give his lawyer leverage.
我只想问他几个问题
I just want to ask him a few questions.
你知道怎么做更好
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表