剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
错过跟我最爱的两位女士聊天
And miss chatting with my favorites?
你们在聊什么呢
So, what are we chatting about?
哈莉表示她对政♥治♥界挺感兴趣的
Harlee's showing some real interest in politics.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm.
你也要离开警队了吗
You thinking of leaving the squad too?
聪明 坚强 不怕镜头
Smart, tough, and camera ready.
你得盯好了 沃兹
You ought to keep your eye on this one, Woz.
我在警队混得更好
I roll better with a crew.
没这么华丽 但我们互相照应
Not as glamorous, but we watch each other's backs.
而且原谅我们的过错
And forgive our faults.
汤米 给我来杯威士忌吧
Tommy! How about a whiskey?
我刚才在给茱莉亚提供她竞选的
I was just offering Julia some scandal insurance
丑闻保险
for her campaign.
而我准备告诉她
And I was about to explain
我没条件挑选
that I don't have the luxury of being picky
我的后援会成员
about who joins my fan club.
被不支持你的警♥察♥知道
Look, the wrong cop gets wind of this,
你就会在被捕时登上《时代周刊》的首页
and you're on the front page of "The Times" doing a perp walk.
哈莉 我把家里打理得井然有序
Harlee, I keep my house in order.
好像不是这样
Doesn't seem that way.
我不用48小时
Took me less than 48 hours
就查到了你的两桩丑事
to stumble across two loads of dirty laundry.
不是会引起丑闻的那种
And not the kind that leads to scandal,
而是严重的指控
but to some serious charges.
政♥治♥来到这个层次 难免有代价
Politics at this level, there's always a price.
给你比安奇作为交换条件
I mean, take Bianchi. It's quid pro quo--
汤米 你到底怎么回事
Tommy! What the hell's the matter with you?
抱歉 我没想到你会伸...
Sorry, I didn't know you were gonna reach--
是我的错 是我的错
Oh, it's my fault. It's my fault.
她会是下一任市长 你在搞...
She's gonna be the next mayor! What's the matter--
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
别碰我
Get your hands off of me!
好了 汤米 他今天过得不顺
All right. Tommy, he's had a rough day.
滚蛋
Get out.
你该回家了
You should go home.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay. All right.
哈莉 跟你聊得很开心
Hey, Harlee, it was nice catching up with you.
是的
Yeah.
你取得进展了
You're making progress.
我知道你不明白 沃兹
I know you can't see it, Woz.
不 是你不明白
No. You can't see it.
我女儿死的时候 我失控了
When my daughter died, I spun out,
我把这座城市翻过来
and I tore the city apart
找出♥卖♥♥♥毒品给她的人
looking for the dealer who sold her the drugs.
内特找到他 打爆他的头
Nate found him, took a bat to his head,
让他躺在街上
and left him lying in the street.
茱莉亚掩盖掉了
Julia covered it up.
别逼我做出选择
Don't make me choose.
账户概览
逮着了
Busted.
被逮着的是你 找到苔丝
You're the one that's busted. Found my brown boots
圣诞送我的棕色靴子和蓝色毛衣了
and blue sweater that Tess got me for Christmas.
好吧 分享就是关爱
Well, sharing is caring.
没错 但单向的就不是
Yeah. Not when it's one-sided.
如果你不知道就算不上
It doesn't count if you didn't know about it.
我知道你不明白 沃兹
I know you can't see it, Woz.
不 是你不明白
No, you can't see it.
我女儿死的时候 我失控了
When my daughter died, I spun out,
我把这座城市翻过来
and I tore the city apart
找出♥卖♥♥♥毒品给她的人
looking for the dealer who sold her the drugs.
内特找到他 打爆他的头
Nate found him, took a bat to his head,
让他躺...
and left him lying--
米格尔发来信息:
亲爱的 我是你♥爸♥爸
谁这么晚还给你发信息
Who's texting you so late?
你不认识的
It's no one you know.
你在哪里
在附近 我很快会联♥系♥你
不要告诉你母亲
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表