剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
It's time to make up for that.
-把她录起来 -我不戴窃听器
- Get her on tape. - I'm not wearing that.
你得戴上 然后找出埃尔
Yes, you are, and you're gonna find out
到底知道什么
exactly what Ayres knows.
我已经厌倦付出的游戏了
I'm done playing the giving game.
再多玩一小会儿
Play a little longer.
给我个线索
Give me a hint.
这就是线索
Here's a hint.
现在走 否则让你疼好几天
Leave now, or you're gonna hurt for days.
告诉我萨珀斯坦警探
Tell me something regarding what 574S
跟574S有什么关系
has to do with Detective Saperstein.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it yet?
我知道你所有的秘密
I know all of your secrets.
我有很强的预感 你与你的同伴们
And I have a strong feeling you're gonna end up
最终会一起入狱
in jail with your crew after all.
你的呢
Where's yours?
我不需要酒精给我勇气
I'm not the one who needs liquid courage.
好吧 有什么要说
Okay, what have you got?
有几件事
It's a few things.
我不知道 挺棘手的
It's--I don't know. It's tricky.
不 埃斯巴达 并不棘手
No, Espada. It's not tricky.
你改变了我的人生
You changed my life.
我以前...
I was just a--
老兄 我以前是讨人厌的孩子
man, I was a punk-ass kid.
我的生存伎俩就是油嘴滑舌和偷袭
I was getting by on just wise-cracks and sucker punches.
我没有自尊
I had no self-respect.
我漫无目的
I had no purpose.
那是你给予我的
You gave me that.
所以那是你想要的
It means you were looking for it.
这才是关键
That's what matters.
关键是...
What matters...
你相信我
is you believed in me.
当其他人不会相信我时你却相信我
You believed in me when nobody else would.
我只是希望你还相信我
I just hope you still do.
那是什么
What is that?
申请调职信
It's a request for transfer.
你也要这么做吗
Et tu, Brute?
中指给缝线施压
Middle finger puts pressure on the seam,
手腕弯成钩状 往下拉 然后放开
hook the wrist, pull down, and release
然后抓住球的顶端
and get on top of the ball.
这是扔出曲球的方式
That's how you throw a curve.
这是我自学的
I taught myself.
我爸爸只教过我
The only thing my dad ever taught me
如何在出门时
was how to make it out of the door
不吵醒别人
without waking people up.
我见过一两次
I've seen that once or twice.
是的 你见过
Yeah, you have.
我一直都很害怕养孩子
You know, I was always scared to have kids.
我对养孩子一无所知
I didn't know anything about it, you know?
他们哭着回家时如何照顾他们
How to take care of them when they come home crying,
如何让他们安全
how to keep them safe.
我从来没有经历过那种场景
You know I never saw what that looked like.
因为你 我有一天会成为一个好爸爸
I am going to be a great dad some day because of you,
那是一份很棒的的礼物
and that's a hell of a gift.
你也有礼物吗
So...you got a gift too?
你也想调职吗
You're--you want to transfer?
我不想 我不想调职
I don't. I don't want to transfer.
我已经迷失了当警♥察♥的方向
I have lost track of what it means to wear that.
我需要歇一阵子
And I need some time away.
好吧
Okay.
在一起更强大到此为止了
So much for stronger together.
马上好
One sec.
我又来找你了
My turn to visit again.
哈莉 抱歉 我现在
Harlee, I'm sorry, I have talking points
在准备谈话要点 没空
to go over right now. I-I can't.
我也是
So do I.
女士 一切安好吧
Ma'am, everything okay?
是的 没事 罗恩
Yeah, it's all right, Ron.
她是纽约警局的
She's one of New York's finest.
谢谢
Thank you.
进来吧
Come on in.
你一掉头码头的局势就变糟了
It got ugly at the docks once you turned around.
你知道我很早就学会了什么吗 哈莉
You know something I learned a long time ago, Harlee?
照顾好自己 不管别人死活
Take care of yourself and forget about everybody else?
在某种程度上 别再树敌了
At a certain point, you gotta stop making enemies.
这不是我们想要的
We didn't ask for this.
我们为了生存只能这么做
It's all we can do to keep our heads above water.
我给你扔了救生索 可是你不要抓住
I threw you a lifeline, and you decided not to grab it.
我们不是被我的罪案淹没的
It's not my crimes that are dragging us under.
只要我当上这座城的市长
Once I'm mayor of this city,
那些罪案会让所有人受益
those crimes are gonna benefit everybody.
为了大局能开脱所有罪孽吗
Greater good justifies all manner of sins, huh?
进来
Come in.
女士 我们得走了
Ma'am, we gotta walk.
搞清状况 哈莉
Fill in the blanks, Harlee.
沃兹不会自己缠上联调局的
Woz wouldn't get tangled up with the Feds on his own accord.
所以那是怎么发生的
So how did it happen?
就是发生了
It just did.
这个答案不够好
That is not good enough.
你逼我在今晚树敌
You force me to make an enemy tonight.
你知道你的问题是什么吗 哈莉
You know what your problem is, Harlee?
你在跑马拉松时冲刺
You're sprinting in a marathon.
这只知道这个方法
It's the only way I know.
这样的职业生涯不能长久
It won't make for a very long career.
你我看重的东西不一样
You and I have different priorities.
那祝你好运了 哈莉
Well, good luck to you, Harlee.
趴下
Get down!
-发生枪击 发生枪击 -快跑
- Shots fired, shots fired! - Go!
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表