剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我让你干什么 你就干什么
When I tell you to do something, you do it.
不犹豫
No hesitation.
你在为理发店的事发难吗
You talking about the barbershop?
内部调查科已经盯得我们够紧了
We have enough heat from Internal Affairs on us right now.
那人已经给了我们想要的
And the guy already gave us what we needed.
他们相信我们能管控街区我们才能
We control the streets because they believe we do.
如果他们不信了 我们也就管不了了
If they stop believing, it stops being true.
你为什么要把我编入这个小队
Why did you pick me to be in this squad?
干嘛问 写书啊
What? Are you writing a memoir?
就好奇 那么多人为何偏选我
I'm curious. Of all the recruits, why me?
我没选你 你选的我们
I didn't pick you. You picked us.
不 我听说你亲自选自己的队员
Nah. I heard that you hand pick every member of your crew.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-从哪听来的 -内部调查科
- And where'd you hear that? - Internal Affairs.
当你打死了那个玩电游的毒贩
When you shot that drug dealer playing video games,
我们救了你
we saved you.
当我们需要帮忙时
When it came time to save us,
你帮了忙
you came through.
所以你进了这个队
That's how you get on this team.
没人理我
I'm barely spoken to as is.
而有人找我时
And when I am spoken to, it's somebody telling me
不是命令我打人
that I gotta punch somebody in the face.
就是叫我洛曼闭嘴
Or I gotta keep my mouth shut, Loman.
不禁让我怀疑自己的角色 沃兹
Makes you wonder what my role really is here, Woz.
你的任务是防止凶杀
Your role is to stop leaving dead bodies in your wake,
眼观六路 给我买♥♥咖啡
keep your eyes open, and to get coffee.
不确定 什么意思
Inconclusive? What does that mean?
大概是没有确定的意思
I think it means not conclusive.
但你确实吃药了
Only you're conclusively on drugs.
记得我被打伤了吗 埃斯巴达
Can I remind you that I was shot, Espada?
还好检验出了错
Thank God for lab error.
你到底在谁那边
Whose side are you on anyways?
难道我被停职更好吗
Would you rather I got suspended?
现在怎么办
So what now?
内部调查科还要来找你验尿吗
Internal Affairs gonna hand you another pee cup?
随机药捡的意思就是
Think the whole concept of random drug testing
你不知道什么时候检
is you don't know when it's coming.
你才不信呢
You don't really believe that.
我比沃尔克更会玩这个
Look, I'm better at this game than Velcro,
还是叫威尔科 管他叫啥呢
Verco, whatever his name is.
不好说 他好像还挺来劲的
I don't know. He seems pretty attached.
我昨晚停了止疼片 瘾发得受不了
I went painkiller free last night, cold turkey.
除了我肩膀像烧了个洞一样疼外
So aside from the five alarm fire burning a hole
我好得很
through my shoulder, I'm good to go.
你要不抖擞精神可不行
Not if you don't button it up.
我感到一阵恶心
A feel a wave of nausea coming on.
苔丝通过了内部调查科药物检测
Tess cleared an IA drug test?
她该走一回运了
About time she caught a lucky break.
她昨天验的
She took the test yesterday?
他们不准备再验一次
And they're not gonna follow up with another test?
暂时不用 但老鼠队还没走人
Not for now. But the rat squad's not done packing up yet.
所以我们更该保持地盘安宁
All the more reason to keep our own house in order.
想不想去巡查一下
Feel like doing a wellness check?
不会又是福尔顿那个老太太吧
Not the old lady on Fulton.
她家窗外真没人
There's never anybody outside her window.
不是 这人受我们保护
No. This one's been under our protection
好几年了
for a couple of years.
在台球吧贩毒的特里
Terry running book out of the pool hall?
特里进步了
I think Terry's upgraded.
他在过去六个月中给出了
He's been making serious political contributions
大笔政♥治♥捐款 全是现金
over the past six months, all cash.
我们干嘛要找他
Well, what are we looking at him for?
我看见他开一辆新的讴歌♥
I saw him driving a new Acura.
你觉得他有新的收入来源吗
You think he's tapped a new revenue stream?
我们应该知道我们的关系人在干什么
I think we should know what our connections are into,
当内部调查科盘旋在这里的时候
you know, with Internal Affairs hovering.
准备降落了
And approaching for landing.
取证实验室快速完成了你的药理分♥析♥
Crime lab fast-tracked your drug analysis.
吸毒致死女孩的药片是假货
Pills at the OD'd girls' scene, counterfeit.
芬太尼重新包装成奥施康定
Fentanyl repackaged as OxyContin.
哈莉 我长得像这个人吗
Harlee, do I look like this guy?
你头发更多 更有礼貌
More hair, better manners.
因为我记得很清楚 是我申请的化验
'Cause I'm fairly confident I requisitioned that analysis.
我的名字就在这里 卡洛斯·埃斯巴达
My name's right here: Carlos Espada.
是吗
Yeah?
所有证据上都有你的名字 这事挺有意思
I find any piece of evidence with your names on it fascinating.
就像每次调度派巡警出现场
Like the fact that dispatch sent patrol
却发现你们已经到了
after your crew had already showed up.
隔壁面包店有埃斯巴达的名片
Bakery next door has Espada's card,
-直接打给他了 -那更有意思了
- called him direct. - Interesting again.
没有任何记录说明你们接到过指令
There's no record of your crew responding to that call.
你们这些人真是有那种第一个
You guys have a real talent for being the first
出现场的天赋
to show up at crime scenes.
你还没尝过他们家的粘面包吧
You haven't tried their sticky buns.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我帮助过我的祖母写了
I helped my abuela write up a list
一张我父亲的朋友和亲戚的单子
of my father's friends and relatives.
你有当警探的潜质
You have a future as a detective.
还是不要啦
Not if I can help it.
怎么说呢
Well...
事实上 克里斯蒂娜
look, the truth is, Cristina,
我现在有点陷入困境了
I've run into a bit of a dead end here.
我的客户 律师事务所 他们放弃寻找了
My client, the law firm, they've dropped the search.
我能做些什么让他们继续调查吗
There's nothing I can do to convince you to continue looking?
也许你的母亲可以帮忙调查
Maybe your mom can help with the search.
除非地狱结冰
Maybe hell will freeze over.
你会惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
虽然父母彼此疏远 但感情会维系一生
Despite estrangements, co-parents are bonded for life.
而你是他们的纽带
And by you, in this case.
所以他真的想要抚养权
So was he really looking to get custody?
希望与亲生孩子相处的父亲
Fathers who want a relationship with their children
绝不会放弃
never give up.
假如他有机会开始全新生活呢
What if they were offered an entirely new life?
新生活对于有前科的人来说很难
Well, a new life would be very hard to come by for an ex-con.
假如他有很多现金呢
What if he had a lot of cash?
那将会需要相当大的数目
That would require a sizeable amount.
不犯罪的话是很难得到
Hard to acquire without committing a crime,
也会留下踪迹
and that would leave a trace.
除非是有人给他的 对吗
Unless someone were to... give it to him, right?
说的没错 但是做这件事的动机是什么
Right, but then there's a question of motive.
为什么会有人给他这么多现金
Why would someone give him that kind of cash
他们会希望有什么回报呢
and what would they expect in return?
他会不说再见就离开我们的生活
That he'd be out of our lives without even saying good-bye.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我一开始就注意到了
Well, that--that was one of the first things
这种可能
that caught my attention.
他给我发了一条很奇怪的短♥信♥
He sent me a weirdo text.
根本不像是他发的
Didn't even really sound like him.
他给你发短♥信♥了
He sent you a text?
我可以看一下吗
Can I see it?
特瑞突然发达了
If Terry's suddenly flush,
怎么也不把这门脸刷刷漆
you'd think he could afford a can of paint.
所以我们要把他吊起来
So we turn him upside down
看看他会说些什么
and see what loose change falls out.
你觉得特瑞有那么大♥麻♥烦吗
Think Terry's into that much trouble?
我觉得没有人喜欢被审问
I think nobody likes to be shaken down.
沙尔基桌球
还以为你们这些人不再打球了呢
Thought you guys were out of the game for a while.
不问好吗 我们想你了 特瑞
What, no hello? We missed you, Terry.
我们顺便来看看 打几局球
Figured we'd come by, shoot a few racks.
我想告诉你把屁♥股♥要用力
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表