剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
So how's your day?
比以前好
Improving.
♪I will rule♪
安娜·凯特
翻老大的桌子
Going through the boss's desk.
他会希望我逮捕你的
You know, he'd want me to have you arrested.
那他还得把我保释出来
Then he'd have to bail me out,
他就得现身了
which would mean showing up.
你是那个任性儿子吧
You must be the wayward son.
你是南茜·朱尔吧[少女侦探]
You must be Nancy Drew.
他们是这么叫我的吗
Oh, is that what they're calling me?
我得保护线人
Gotta protect my sources.
我没记错的话
You know, if I recall,
南茜·朱尔的定罪率很高啊
Nancy Drew had a very high conviction rate.
我有
I've, uh--
十五分钟给你做访谈
got 15 minutes now if you want to do that interview.
好啊 如果要现在做的话
All right, yeah, if it's gotta be now.
你看上去兴致不高啊
You don't look enthused.
这位洛曼警探是真英雄
Detective Loman here is a genuine hero.
给队伍做了大贡献
Adds a dash of respectability to the unit.
我们能单独谈吗
Could we have the room, please?
警局办公室
当然 但他偶尔
Of course, he does have issues
拨号♥中
对我们正义观有疑虑
with our brand of justice on occasion.
对吧 洛曼警探
Isn't that right, Detective Loman?
我觉得你想被采访得另定时间
I'd say you should schedule your own interview.
我是更好的倾听者
I'm a much better listener.
顺便说声 那照片 第二层抽屉里的
Oh, by the way, that picture-- in the second drawer.
他会发现的
He'll notice.
给你打一整天电♥话♥了
Been calling you all day.
抱歉 我没来得及回你
Yeah, sorry I never got back to you.
我在做调查
I was doing some research.
我需要那个带子
I'm gonna need that tape.
做好失望的准备吧
Brace yourself for disappointment.
我不该说那些话
I shouldn't have said those things.
-我明白 -那些东西不能发表
- I know. - None of that can be printed.
不行 我所有的采访都在里面
No, that tape has all of my interviews.
我不会给你的
I'm not giving it to you.
那随你删吧
Then be liberal with the erase button.
你和我爸好像交情很深
You know, you and my dad seem to have quite the history.
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
昨天看上去不复杂
Yeah, it didn't seem complicated yesterday.
你的态度很明确
You were pretty clear.
你♥爸♥很难搞 你是知道的
Your dad can be a piece of work; you know that.
但有时他能让你大吃一惊
But some days he can surprise you.
怎么说
How?
他今天怎么让你大吃一惊的
How did he surprise you today?
删除聊天记录
昆斯五分钟前进去的
Quince went in five minutes ago.
你们怎么把他弄来的
How'd you get him here?
我跟他说阿德里安自己回家了
I told him Adrian came home on his own.
不能让他知道我找过你
He can't know I went to you.
他以为是我自己找到阿德里安的
He thinks I found Adrian by myself.
但他想见面取书包
But he wanted to meet to pick up the bag,
我提议在煎饼店见
so I suggested pancakes.
你是知道的吗
Did you know?
知道什么 毒品吗
What, about the drugs?
不知道
No.
阿德里安以前也送过货吗
Adrian ever run a shipment before?
-据我所知没有 -你可是他妈
- Not that I know of. - You're his mother.
你知道他玩象棋吗
Did you even know he played chess?
你知道 我曾经也和他一样
You know, that was me.
被犯罪包围 几乎陷在里面
Surrounded by the game, close to getting lost in it,
但我有个人守着我
but I had someone looking out for me.
他救了我
Saved my life.
不是陷进去就是不沾边
Either get involved or get un-involved.
没有中间地带
No sense to anything in between.
她知道计划
She know the game plan?
对 街角铺子 他一个人来
Yeah. Corner booth, he came alone.
航线小吃店 停车位
醒醒 可怜虫 跟我来
Wake up, woobie. Come on.
这个之前不在里面
This wasn't in here before.
如果我们想逮捕罪有应得的昆斯
Yo, if we arrest Quince for what he did,
你们得作证 你们俩
you'd have to testify, both of you.
要想让他待在号♥子里
You want him to stay inside.
可以用私藏武器的名义定罪
A weapons charge ensures that.
好吗
All right?
下次我叫你做什么 你就做什么
Next time I tell you to do something, you do it.
他从后门走
He's heading out back.
我在盯着
I got eyes on it.
逮着了
Gotcha.
我相信你很清楚这情况
I'm sure you know how this works.
那个婊♥子♥设计我了 是吗
That bitch set me up, didn't she?
贩毒是回事 让小孩为你贩毒
One thing running drugs. It's a whole other thing
就完全是另一回事了
when you make a little kid do it.
再接近我女儿
Come near my daughter again,
我会让你消失
and nobody will ever find you.
如果不是她在这里 我可能已经做掉你了
If she wasn't here, I would've already killed you.
我很失望 罗伯特
This is disappointing, Robert.
但不幸的是 我不是很意外
And unfortunately, not entirely surprising.
我在寻求突破
I'm working an angle.
在谁身上 一个高中女生吗
On whom? A high school girl?
你的任务是埃尔
Your assignment is Ayres.
我需要突破口
I needed to find a way in.
哪怕是非常规手段
Even if it's an unconventional one.
我想你会发现这是违法 而不是非常规
I think you'll find this to be more illegal than unconventional.
唯一的目的是成功
The only measure is success.
在局里不是
Not for the Bureau.
明天穿你最好看的西装
You're gonna wanna wear your best suit tomorrow
出席纪律听证会
for your disciplinary hearing.
给我你的手♥机♥ 斯塔尔
I'm gonna need your phone, Stahl.
现在你手上的所有任务都暂停
All of your assignments are hereby suspended
等进一步通知
until further notice.
在我告诉哈莉她可以再揍你前 我先走了
I'd go, before I tell Harlee she can hit you again.
我不征求同意
I don't ask for permission.
你会求我手下留情
You'll ask for mercy.
萨珀斯坦夫人
Mrs. Saperstein?
特别探员罗伯特·斯塔尔 我是联调局的
Special Agent Robert Stahl. I'm with the FBI.
-有空聊聊吗 -跟你就没空
- Do you have a moment? - Not for you.
萨珀斯坦夫人 那天我在设法帮你儿子
Mrs. Saperstein, I was trying to help your son that day.
他不明白
He didn't understand that,
现在我在调查他的死
and now I am investigating his death.
如果你觉得不公平 确实是那样
And if that sounds unfair, it's because it is.
但我不会再辜负他了
But I'm not gonna let him down again.
永远无法接受那一天
Never made sense, how that day went.
那不是我的大卫
That was not my David.
我们无意吓他的
It was not our intention to scare him.
但我们怀疑你儿子的死
But we suspect there were unusual circumstances
有不寻常之处
surrounding your son's death.
我非常希望你能帮我解一些惑
I'm really hoping you can help me clear some of that up.
他对他的工作闭口不谈
He was very reserved about his work.
他会不会有个保险箱或保管箱
Did he have a safe or a safety deposit box, maybe?
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding?
大卫不存钱
David didn't save money.
他总是给我买♥♥我不需要的东西
He was always buying me things I didn't need,
修家里还能用的东西
fixing things around the house that still worked.
你知道574F是什么吗
Do the numbers 57-4-F mean anything to you?
这跟我儿子的死无关
That has nothing to do with my son's death.
好吧 你知道
Well, you know, just--
我们不能排除任何可能性
we can't rule anything out.
你可以排除这个
You can rule this out.
这是埋葬他的地方
It's the plot where he's buried.
这是要把我劝回来吗
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表