剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Don't.
别跟我讲无辜
Don't talk to me about innocence.
我♥干♥嘛要放一根警棍
Why would I slip a bloody sap
在我布鲁奈罗·库奇内利套装的口袋里
into the pocket of a Brunello Cucinelli suit
然后坐下用餐 尤其是当
and then sit down at dinner, especially when
我的打手们就坐在附近
I have guys to handle such things not three tables away?
我有一个猜测
Oh, I got a theory.
我也是
Oh, so do I.
你被迷惑了 朋友
You've been bewitched, my friend.
我没有参与审判你的案子
Since I didn't get to try your case,
所以我把话先撂在这
let's get this on record now.
你不仅是杀人犯 还是个懦夫
You're a murderer and you're a coward.
但我不瞎啊
But I'm not blind.
你被逮了
You got pinched.
像个男人一样接受刑罚
Do the time like a man.
别去追杀公务员的家人
Don't go after the family of civil servants.
家人 你现在这么称呼她了吗
Family, is that what you're calling her now?
那个可怜的女孩被你抛弃在教堂
The poor girl you left at the altar
然后你就可以
just so you could
搞那个警♥察♥婊
bang that bitch in blue?
你应该谢谢我
You should be thanking me.
我帮你摆脱了前任
I got rid of your ex.
我也可以用相同的手段帮你摆脱
I can get rid of your current problem
你目前棘手的问题
in much the same way.
他...
He, uh...
他威胁我 然后我 我没有...
he threatened me and I just-I just--I didn't--
我没有...
I didn't--
去叫人 我们需要帮助
Go, get help. We need help--
不 等等 詹姆斯 等下
No, wait, James, wait.
你能说出你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
我推了他
I hit him.
他倒下的时候头撞到了水槽
He slammed his head against the sink on the way down.
握紧我的手
Squeeze my hand.
他在动吗
Is he moving?
他的脖子断了
I think his neck is broken.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
你不能留在这
You can't be here.
听我说
Listen to me.
-是他袭击了你 -不对
- He assaulted you. - No.
他威胁我 是我袭击了他
He threatened me. I assaulted him.
不 你是正当防卫
No, you were defending yourself.
哈莉 我们没时间争论了
Harlee, we don't have time to debate this.
他把你推向这面镜子
He threw you up against this mirror.
哈莉
Harlee!
然后拿着这块玻璃冲你刺来
And came at you with this piece of glass.
-我希望你立刻离开 -还不行
- I need you to leave right now. - Not yet.
我要报♥警♥ 你不能牵连进来
I'm calling 911 and you cannot be a part of this.
我没有
I wasn't.
我不会让他伤害你
I will not let this man hurt you.
哈莉
Harlee,
是我伤了他
I hurt him.
如果你不说他刺伤了你
You can either explain that he stabbed you
那我说
or I did.
他们不会只听取我的证词啊
Won't just be me explaining.
不 会的
Yes, it will.
哈莉 你在做什么
Harlee, what are you doing?
哈莉
Harlee.
他一倒地就死了
He was dead when he hit the ground.
这不是真♥相♥
That's not true.
写进报告的就是真♥相♥
The truth is in the paperwork.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
发生了什么
What happened?
詹姆斯 你流血了
James, you're bleeding.
快叫保安
Call security!
谁来帮帮我们
Somebody get some help!
我爱你
I love you.
-比安奇 -发生了什么事
- Bianchi? - Is there a problem?
有人在洗手间里袭击他
Somebody attacked him in the bathroom.
那人应该还在里面
We think they're still in there.
请立刻派支援到阁楼层来
We need backup to the mezzanine now.
发生了袭击事件
There's been an assault.
我们做了什么
What have we done?
保护对方
We protected each other.
黑帮不再是咱们的眼中钉了
So the mobster's not a problem anymore.
你在意什么
What do you care?
比安奇被杀 但我们没有获得
Bianchi gets killed and we don't have the satisfaction
亲手将他解决的满足感
of taking him down ourselves.
至少咱们可以松口气了
Well, at least we can breathe a little easier.
真的吗
Or not.
各位 你们干啥呢
Hey, guys, come on.
你们能拿张床单把尸体盖上吗
Can you put a sheet over these bodies or something?
-走 -孩子们在看啊
- Let's go. - There's kids watching.
你们失去了街区掌控权
Y'all lost the streets.
德文特
Hey, Devonte,
他们是你的人
these your guys?
瞧瞧那些孩子
Look at those kids.
这几周的噩梦都是托第6♥4♥警区的福
Weeks of nightmares courtesy of the 6♥4♥.
这不怪我们
This ain't on us.
我们只负责规定你们交易的地点
All we do is regulate where you deal.
你的私人恩怨跟咱没关系
Your personal beefs? That's your business.
我走了
Done here.
你没看到枪手吗
You didn't see the shooters?
车辆外观什么的 没有吗
Huh, no vehicle description? Nothing?
我唯一能给你的
Only thing I can give you
是动机
is a motive.
纽约警局
马修·沃兹尼亚克
昆斯
Quince.
你在哪找的
Where'd you find this?
有人把这放他手中
Someone put it in his hand.
看来他们想确保你能收到消息
Guess they wanted to make sure you got the message.
昆斯冲着你来的
Quince is coming after you.
这是个人恩怨 与我无关
It's a personal dispute, just not with me.
告诉沃兹尼亚克有人向他宣战了
Tell Wozniak he has a war coming his way.
内特说你很快就到
Nate said you'd be here soon.
所以你要走了吗
So you're making your getaway?
不 新闻发布会
No, press event.
越来越近了
It's getting close.
你不能再打"弱势者"的牌了
You can't play the underdog card anymore.
我们在往正确的方向走
We're trending in the right direction.
选民响应强者
Voters respond to strength.
所以我会投票给你的孩子
And I would vote for that boy of yours.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他对疼痛的态度跟你一样
He has your attitude towards pain.
如果你不理疼痛
If you don't acknowledge it,
那就不会疼
it isn't there.
你母亲没威胁说要把这些拿走
Your mother didn't threaten to take those away
好让你休息吗
so you can get some rest?
她试过了
She tried.
我劝她回家睡会儿觉
I convinced her to go home and get some sleep.
我一时以为
I thought we were
我们差点就来不及了
almost out of time there for a minute.
固执的基因派上用场了吧
The stubborn gene comes in handy, huh?
对
Yeah.
还记得你一年前写的一篇文章吗
Do you remember an article you wrote about a year ago,
《布鲁克林的黑客文化》
Hacker Culture in Brooklyn?
你读过吗
You read that?
署你名字的文章我都读过
I read everything that ever had your name on it.
这上面有份缓存数据 但加密了
There's a cache data on this, but it's encrypted.
你认识什么黑客吗
Are you in touch with any of those guys?
或许他们能帮你破解密♥码♥
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表