剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
那我们只好闯进去了
Then I guess we don't have a choice.
这里只有一堆珠宝和遗嘱
This is just a bunch of jewelry and a will.
没有过硬的材料将一位黑帮分子绳之于法
Nothing juicy enough to ensure a mobster doesn't stay in jail.
艳照 但没有我认得出的政客
Dirty pictures, and no politicos I recognize,
这个也不行
so this ain't it.
好吧 祈祷吧
All right, well, fingers crossed.
-等等 就是它啦 -不错
- Oh, wait, this has to be it. - Yeah.
比安奇情妇说的那个高科技路障
What Bianchi's mistress said he has in here,
应该就是这个玩意
I buy the high-tech roadblock.
把它带走
This one's coming with us.
男人在她的大腿间吸可♥卡♥因♥
Guy's snorting a line of coke off her thigh.
听到没 真是难以置信
See, that's unbelievable.
这种事没跟我们一起从江湖上消失
The action ain't out there with us, man.
没消失
It ain't.
在出口等待
我有些好奇...
You know, I was wondering, uh...
什么
What?
楼顶上真的有直升机起降场吗
It is true there's really a helipad on the roof?
当然
For sure, brah.
景色一绝 走
Killer view. Come on.
-我带你们上去看看 -真的
- I'll take you up. - Really?
-没错 -你们去 我在这守着
- Yeah. - Go on, man, I'll stick here.
如果有人进来 纽约警局给你撑着
If anyone comes in, NYPD has you covered, all right?
天 你们在这做什么
Oh, God, what are you doing here?
这话难道不应该我们说吗
Shouldn't we be asking you that?
我以为我可以比大家先到
I thought I'd still beat everyone in.
我计划着早到20分钟
I was planning to be here 20 minutes ago
准备咖啡
to start the coffee.
我还在适应凌晨四点接伦敦来的电♥话♥
I'm still getting used to these 4:00 A.M. London calls.
期中考试期间尤为不易
It's a lot during midterms.
太不人性了 不过别担心
Oh, it's inhuman, but don't worry.
我们在来的路上买♥♥了咖啡
We grabbed some coffee on the way in.
抱歉 你们是谁来着
I'm sorry, who are you again?
我们是谢尔顿先生的手下
We work for Mr. Shelton,
帮忙送些文件
dropping off files.
偶尔在下班时间过来
Off hours sometimes.
好吧 我...
Okay, I just...
我不记得有人说今天会送东西过来
I don't remember anyone mentioning a delivery.
没时间了
We don't have time.
好 我来处理 你先走
Okay, I got this. Go.
我很快就赶上来
I'll be right behind you.
这里的某些客户非常注重自己的隐私
Look, some of the clients here really value their privacy,
我们替他们干活
and we do work for them that
是因为他们不希望被大家知道
they prefer not everyone know about.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry, everything's fine.
为了念完法学院我♥干♥了两份工作
I work two jobs to put myself through law school.
求你们了 我不想惹上麻烦
Please, I don't want any trouble.
我们也不想
Neither do we, okay?
为了交学费而在4点起床准备会议的女孩
A girl who gets up at 4:00 a.m. for a meeting to pay for tuition
她的前途一片光明
is a girl with a bright future.
没有什么事会阻碍她
Nothing needs to get in the way of that.
检查一下那面钟
Check the clock.
里面有经理用来监视入室抢劫
There's hidden camera the senior partner uses
而安装的隐藏摄像机
to spy on how many breaks we take.
他♥娘♥的♥...
Son of a...
你会没事的
Look, you're gonna be fine.
快走吧
Just go.
随时待命
Get ready for your call.
去吧
Go.
如果我们打不开 为啥不直接拿它
If we can't open it, why don't we take it
-去砸烂比安奇的脑袋 -这想法很诱人
- to Bianchi's skull? - Eh, it's tempting,
但他会发现我们拿到了它
but then he'd know we have it.
如果没有指纹 某些蠢蛋可能会花尽
Without a fingerprint, some schmuck's gonna spend
毕生精力去钻钛钢板
his days drilling titanium steel.
一不小心说溜了
I walked into that one.
去我的车♥库♥ 需要什么尽管用
Go to my garage. Use whatever you need.
确保没人跟踪你
Make sure nobody's following you.
如果有人出现 那人不是我或者我妻子...
And if anybody shows up who's not me or my wife--
知道了 知道了
I got it, I got it.
格杀勿论
Shoot first.
很好 这样彼此都节省了时间
Good, save us both the trouble
自己乖乖戴上手铐吧 天才
and put the cuffs on yourself, genius.
你应该再邀请纳瓦来家里
You should invite Nava over again.
看到你扭扭捏捏的样子真好笑
It was fun to see you all squirmy and uncomfortable.
我才没有
I was not.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我很高兴你乐在其中
I'm glad you're enjoying this.
还说没有扭扭捏捏
See? Squirmy and uncomfortable.
等等
Hey, wait up!
你今天是不是要考地理
Don't you have a geography test you have to ace?
-是几何学 -我还以为是地理呢
- Geometry. - I thought it was geography.
那我就白花了那么多时间
Well, then I wasted a lot of time
在勾股定理上了
on the Pythagorean Theorem.
这个微笑是个不错的突破
The smiling's a nice change of pace.
我一直都笑啊
Well, I smile.
放学后 我还是在这个地方接你
Look, I'll pick you up right here as soon as school's over.
妈 你几乎把我软禁了
Mom, you practically have me on house arrest.
很快就结束了
It's almost over.
希望我们能笑着结束一天的生活
And hopefully, at the end of today, we're smiling.
怎么做
Well, how?
你找到枪袭的凶手了吗
Did you find out who shot at you?
你知道吗 幸运的女孩最担忧的
You know, there's some lucky girls out there
就是毕业舞会和痘痘
whose biggest concern is prom dates and pimples.
这些女孩才不幸运 她们很无聊
Those girls aren't lucky. They're vapid.
专心考几何学
Focus on geometry.
听你这么说我还真怕是地理考试了
Well, now you have me worried that it's actually geography.
说真的 妈 我喜欢他
Seriously, Mom, I like him.
所以呢 你要说"别搞砸了"
So what, you're saying "Try not to screw this up"?
我想说很高兴看到你变得快乐
I'm saying it's nice to see you happy for a change.
没错 别搞砸了
So yeah, don't screw it up.
爱你
Love you.
通常 结果要花些时间才能得到
Normally, these results take a little bit of time.
你很一丝不苟 我明白
You're precise and methodical. I understand that.
但一位小女孩也许和凶手共处一室
But a little girl may be living in a house with a murderer,
所以我会在这里等着
so I'm gonna wait right here
守着你加快DNA分♥析♥进程
while you expedite this DNA analysis.
没问题 克拉克先生
Of course, Mr. Clark.
双重杀人案
Double homicide.
你们怎么看
What's your theory?
在我看来他们都是被一枪爆头
Well, it looks to me like they both got shot in the head.
你确定你不考虑当一名警探吗
You sure you don't wanna consider a career as a detective?
我想问你们觉得是不是他干的
I'm asking if you think it was him.
对 我们认为是比安奇干的
Yes, we believe Bianchi shot them.
那是他情妇的公♥寓♥
It was his mistress' apartment.
她是中间人
She was the go-between.
这个男的 他是比安奇的杀手
This guy here, this is Bianchi's cleaner.
所以比安奇想扫除尾患
So Bianchi's tying up loose ends.
他的确有动机 案发现场有指向他的线索吗
Gives us motive. Can we place him at the scene?
我们发现了男性被害人手♥机♥里的短♥信♥
We have a string of texts from the phone of the male victim.
内容指出枪袭计划失败让比安奇很生气
Suggests Bianchi was upset that the hit on us went bad
于是他要求见面
and demanded a meeting.
指出 短♥信♥是比安奇发的吗
Suggests? Was the text from Bianchi?
是情妇发的
It's from the mistress.
但她说比安奇是提出见面的人
But she said that he was the one who made the demand.
比安奇把他俩杀了
He killed them both
因为他不想把发生在我家的枪击案的
because he didn't want the shooting at my house
矛头指向自己
to come down onto him.
我信
I believe it.
但能证明这点却是另外一回事
That's different than being able to prove it.
你不是说他想为死去的女友伸张正义吗
I thought you said he wanted justice for his dead girlfriend.
你说什么
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表