剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我从没见过你那样
like I've--like I've never seen you before.
你看我的眼神就像
And you were looking at me like--
就像真的可能是你最后一次见我
like it really might be the last time you saw my face.
-宝贝 -就像是道别
- Sweetheart-- - It felt like good-bye.
不是"明天见"那种道别
And not the "See you tomorrow" kind.
发生了什么
What happened?
我以为自己可能有麻烦
I thought I might be in trouble--
最可怕的麻烦
the worst kind.
我让你去找吉玛
And I wanted you with Gemma
因为我得知道你是安全的
because I needed to know that you were safe.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你到底做了什么
What could you have possibly done
才会让你被捕
that would get you arrested?
与钱有关
It was about money.
我和沃兹 还有其他同事
Me, Woz, and the crew,
我们每天都会经手很多钱
we come across a lot of it every day--
都是罪犯用恶劣手段从好人身上赚来的钱
money criminals made doing bad things to good people.
什么 你偷了些钱
What, you stole some?
对 没错
Yes, I did.
我是说大伙一起
I mean we did.
都是因为米格尔
It was for Miguel.
我知道如果给他钱 他就会离开
I knew that if I'd pay him, he'd go away.
于是我拿了坏人的钱
So I took money from bad people
把坏人从我们的生活中赶走
to get a bad person out of our lives.
米格尔 儿子 你在家吗
Miguel? Mi'jo? Are you home?
米格尔
Miguel?
宝贝
Corazón?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello!
你给他钱让他离开
You paid him to go away?
这都是为了我俩
I did it for us--
为了你
for you.
你知道他会接受
And you knew he'd take it.
我很了解他
I know who he is--
了解真正的他
who he really is.
他都没想到跟我道别
He didn't even care enough to say good-bye.
都怪我 宝贝 好吗
This is on me, baby, okay?
我希望你安全 一直都是
I need you safe-- always.
你该有个更好的父亲
And you deserved a better father.
是我的错 我的选择
You know, that's my fault, my choices.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我是说你该有个比我更好的母亲
I mean, you deserve somebody better than me.
妈妈 不
Mom, no.
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
我都不知道像我们这种夫妻
I don't even know how two people like us
怎么会有你这么优秀的女儿
even made someone as wonderful as you.
你就是个奇迹
You're a miracle.
我现在的样子都是你的功劳
Look, I am who I am because of you.
-这点你得知道 -不
- You have to know that. - No.
我只知道我让你失望了
What I know is that I let you down,
每次当真正的选择摆我面前
that every time I had a real choice,
我总是选错
I chose wrong.
不是因为我事先不了解
And not because I didn't know any better
而是因为我不相信
but because I didn't trust
正确的道路会带我们到何处
where the right road would take us.
但从现在起我选择走正确的道路
But from now on, I'm taking the right road,
不管多么困难
no matter how hard it is,
不管通往何处
no matter where it takes us.
没时间考虑
Didn't have time to think.
新的发型师说服我了
The new stylist talked me into it.
我从你这么大开始就没留过这么短的头发
I haven't worn my hair this short since I was your age.
看着不错 琳达
It looks great, Linda.
让你的面容焕然一新
Gives your face a whole new feel.
-沃兹肯定会喜欢的 -他都不会发现
- Woz will love it, I'm sure. - He won't even notice.
我只是觉得该换个风格了
I just felt like it was time for a change.
克里斯蒂娜 你妈妈在哪
Hey, Cristina, where's your mom?
你是她的上司
Well, you're her boss.
你懂哈莉的 她喜欢粉墨登场
You know Harlee. She likes to make an entrance.
你走的时候她不在家吗
She wasn't home when you left?
我不知道
I don't know.
她只是提醒我记得周五的晚餐
She just reminded me about Friday dinner.
训练结束我就来了
I came straight from practice.
她提起过会从哪过来吗
Did she mention where she'd be coming from?
马特 这个至少得炖半小时
Matt, this has to simmer for at least a half hour.
她肯定不会有事的
I'm sure she'll be fine.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你好像没平常那么爱说话了
You don't seem as chipper as usual.
我想是太累了吧
I'm just tired, I guess.
♪There's always a little bit of wrong♪
♪On the other side of right♪
♪We become blinded and drawn♪
♪Like a moth to a light♪
♪It's a desert of aces♪
♪A shadowbox fight♪
♪There's always a little bit of wrong♪
克里斯蒂娜
这是我做过的最艰难的事
♪On the other side of right♪
♪No♪
但你妈妈绝不会原谅我
♪It's not what it seems♪
我不想离开你
但我别无选择
♪No♪
♪This demon's down deep♪
♪There is a dark side♪
发送
♪There is a dark side♪
♪There is a dark side♪
克里斯蒂娜
这是我做过的最艰难的事
你妈妈永远不会原谅我
我并不想离开你
但我别无选择
♪A dark side of paradise♪
别联♥系♥我了 爸爸
是你妈妈吗 亲爱的
Is that your mom, hon?
♪Dark side of paradise♪
♪There is a dark side♪
♪A dark side of paradise♪
想躲开摆餐具吗
Trying to get out of setting the table?
沃兹
Woz...
进来吧
come inside.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
在布♥什♥威克区堵车了
I was stuck in traffic on Bushwick.
默特尔在施工
There was, uh, construction on Myrtle.
默特尔 对 我听说了
On Myrtle. Yeah, I heard.
堵车 这谎撒的太明显了 太假了
Traffic-- too obvious a lie to be a lie.
至少我是这么想的
At least that's what I assume.
这是事实
It's the truth.
搞外遇的都说堵车了
People who have affairs get stuck in traffic.
上学迟到 上班迟到 总是因为堵车
Late for school, late for work-- there's always traffic.
这是纽约
It's New York.
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
好吧 现在有个机会让你继续保持
Well, here's a chance to keep your streak alive.
你为什么都不看我一眼
Why aren't you looking at me?
你知道吗
Did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
有点假了 我再问一遍
Less convincing. I'll ask again.
你知道吗
Did you know?
你想问多少遍随你
You can ask as many times as you want.
但我得先知道问题是什么
If I don't know what the question is,
才能回答
I can't answer it.
斯塔尔真正的目标
Stahl's real target.
是茱莉亚
It's Julia.
-哪个茱莉亚 -我们的茱莉亚
- Julia who? - Our Julia.
茱莉亚·埃尔
Julia Ayres.
我发誓 哈莉
I swear to God, Harlee,
-如果你明知道 但... -我不知道
- if you know and you're not-- - I-I didn't know.
这
It--
你确定吗 茱莉亚
Are you sure? Julia?
我还以为纽约警署任你摆布了呢
I thought you were holding the NYPD's leash.
沃兹尼亚克不是唯命是从的类型
Wozniak isn't the taking-orders type.
那这是什么 勒索吗
So this is what, a shakedown?
你的这俩警♥察♥有无生意头脑
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表