剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我猜内特不信你能保持冷静
I guess Nate didn't trust you not to lose your nerve.
不 我不信任我自己
No, I didn't trust myself.
我点头同意内特的决定了
I gave Nate the nod.
跟我比起来 他勇敢得多
Between the two of us, he's much braver than I.
为什么
Why?
你为什么不干脆杀了我
Why didn't you just kill me?
为什么
Why?
-我不知道 -你知道
- I don't know. - Yes, you do.
茱莉亚 别
Julia, don't!
我不 我不知道
I didn't--I didn't know.
我不知道内特会在那儿
I didn't know that Nate was gonna be there.
还有别的办法 住手
There's other ways, stop!
要是我知道
If I had known any of it...
你可以跟联调局
You can make a deal
做交易 好吗
with the Feds, okay?
不 我在监狱里活不下去 马特
Oh, no, I can't live in a cage, Matt.
你能 你会熬过来的
Yes, you can, you can survive.
不 我已经熬干了运气
No, I've survived too much already.
我熬不住了 我好累
I'm so tired of surviving. I'm so tired.
议员女士
Councilwoman?
别让我面对他们
Don't make me face them.
求你了 别让我面对他们
Please, don't make me face them.
-茱莉亚 有个问题 -求你了 马特
- Julia, we have a problem. - Please, Matt.
求你了
Please.
请你原谅我
Please, forgive me.
马特 请你原谅我
Please, Matt.
议员
Councilwoman?
求你
Please.
茱莉亚
Julia?
选票已经计算好了
The votes have been cast and counted.
茱莉亚·埃尔获胜
茱莉亚·埃尔当选为市长
Julia Ayres has been elected mayor.
我是纽约市长
I'm the Mayor of New York.
队长 马特
Lieutenant? Matt?
我想阻止她
I tried to stop her.
可她站得太远了
She was too far away.
他们等着在医院正式宣布
They waited to pronounce at the hospital.
局长正赶过去正式发布新闻
The chief is headed there now to release the news officially.
茱莉亚死了
Julia's dead.
听过那卷录音以后
After hearing that tape,
我猜也只有一种可能的结果了
I suppose there was only one real likely outcome.
♪Teardrop on the fire♪
♪Of a confession♪
♪Fearless on my breath♪
我以为你不会来呢
I wasn't sure you were going to come.
一封神秘的邀请函 加上你
Well, you and a cryptic invitation.
很难拒绝啊
Tough combination to resist.
我以为我已经说的够清楚了
I thought I was pretty clear.
把我想要的给我
"Give me what I want."
这名单可能比你想的要长
Longer list than you might imagine.
你我都知道位居榜首的是什么
You and I both know what's at the top.
你提要求的方式肯定很糟糕
You must be in a bad way to make that offer.
你知道的
Well, you should know.
到处都是你的耳目
You seem to have ears everywhere.
你是怎么黑进我的无线网的
How did you hack into my Wi-Fi?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
我知道你近来一定都警惕别人
I know that you have to be vigilant
对家里的网络动手脚
with home networks these days.
现在的恶意软件可不少
There's all kinds of malware out there.
服务器坏了
Well, server's down now.
今晚不能录了
No keepsake recordings tonight.
我给自己发了封邮件 哈莉
I sent an email to myself, Harlee.
上面说我要在这儿见你 时间 日期和地点
It said that I was meeting you here--time, date, and location,
以防你打算用对付米格尔那套
just in case you were planning on solving this problem
来对付我
the same way you solved Miguel.
这不是为了报仇 对吧
This isn't about payback, okay?
没有枪
No gun.
是我请求你
This is about me asking you
摆平这件事
to make it go away.
这就是你要的
This is what you wanted.
如果不是 为什么还留着杀手锏
If it isn't, why hold onto the silver bullet?
昨晚我和沃兹尼亚克在这儿的谈话
You must have a recording of everything
你肯定都录下来了
Wozniak and I said here last night.
足够我蹲大狱的
That's enough to put me away for a very long time.
但你没有用 因为你不想让我
But you didn't use it, 'cause you don't want me
坐牢
to go away.
你想让我活生生站在你面前
You want me right here in front of you,
需要你
needing you.
如果你对我有所求 哈莉 就直说
If you want something from me, Harlee, then say what you mean.
我要为杀害米格尔去坐牢了
I'm gonna go to prison for killing Miguel,
但我们都知道你能阻止这一切
but we both know you can stop that from happening.
我能怎么做
How exactly would I do that?
帮我把尸体放到别人那儿
Help me put the body on someone else.
对你来说太简单了 对吧
And it's just that easy for you, huh?
陷害别人谋杀
Frame someone else for murder.
毁掉另一个人
Ruin another life.
他的生活已然毁了 和我一样
His life is already ruined, like mine,
所以都不重要了
so none of it matters.
"他"
"His"?
你已经有人选了吗
So you've already got someone in mind then?
卡迪
Caddie.
我不知道是你故意给他注射的
I don't know if you shot him up intentionally,
还是你给他毒品让他自己注射
or you gave him the drugs to do it himself,
但你我都知道他的死归咎于你
but you and I both know that his death is on you.
你就是那样找到萨珀斯坦的墓的
That's how you found Saperstein's grave.
卡迪的死只能怪他是瘾君子
Caddie's death falls at the feet of his own addiction.
好吧 那不算否认
Well, that's not a denial.
一进门我就感觉毛骨悚然
Just walking through the door gave me the creeps.
注意别触碰任何东西
Yeah, be careful not to touch any surfaces,
尤其是附近有哈莉的照片的
especially if there's a picture of Harlee nearby.
笔记本电脑里都是她的照片
This laptop is full of 'em.
这个联调局探员真是个跟踪狂
This FBI guy has a real stalker vibe.
栽赃别人谋杀需要证据
Framing a man for murder requires evidence.
我已经准备好了
I've got that covered.
我发现卡迪的尸体后 搜了他的住处
After I found Caddie's body, I searched his place.
找出任何可能指向你的痕迹
For any dirt that might come back on you.
你总是先为自己着想 不是吗
You're always looking out for number one, aren't you?
由杀死卡迪以控制我的人口中说出
Says the guy who killed Caddie to gain control over me.
他还留着他穿去墓地的鞋子
He still had the boots that he wore to the cemetery.
敲掉所有牙齿用的凿子
The chisel that made dental identification impossible.
卡迪是在帮我
Caddie was there for me,
如果他现在可以帮我 他会帮的
and if he could help me right now, he would.
那么证据在哪里
So where's this evidence?
你会希望我放在会被找到的地方
I assume you want me to place it somewhere it can be found,
以转移你身上的所有嫌疑
transfer any suspicion away from you.
这正是我想要的
That's exactly what needs to happen.
视频文件已删除
Video file deleted.
快离开这里吧 老兄
Let's get out of here, man.
我得到什么
I get?
随你所愿
Whatever you want.
我知道你恨我和想要我的程度是一样的
I know that you hate me just as much as you want me.
所以你跟威尔科告发我
That's why you dimed me out to Verco.
让我向你求救
So I would need you to save me.
也许我决定让你为自己的行为
Maybe I just decided it was finally time you paid for
付出代价了 哈莉
all the things you've done, Harlee.
绝望之举可谓罄竹难书
It's a long list of desperate acts.
如果这是我们之间的小秘密
If it keeps our little secret between us,
我愿意再加一条
I'm willing to add to it.
你一旦走上这条路 哈莉 就没回头路
Once you go down this road, Harlee, there's no stopping.
要想好
Be sure.
我已经做出选择
I've made my choice.
我向你投降
This is surrender.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表