剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe they could help you open it,
却不看里面的内容
without seeing what the content is?
里面有什么
What's on them?
这是黑帮用来勒索的录音
It's recordings that the mob uses to blackmail people.
里面可能有你认识的人名
And there might be some names you recognize.
有你的吗
Yours?
有可能
It's possible.
出自加拿大著名诗人、小说家、创作歌♥手莱纳德·科恩的《圣歌♥》
有首歌♥写道 万物皆有裂缝
You know that lyric about how everything is cracked
因为那样光才能照进来
because that's how the light gets in?
不清楚
Can't say that I do.
我现在想通这句话了
It makes sense to me now.
事物出现裂痕
Things... break
光挤进黑暗的地方
and light forces its way into the dark places
照亮重要的东西
and illuminates what matters.
重要的是什么
And what's that?
原谅
Forgiveness.
你爱他算他走运
The man is lucky you like him.
我不确定他是这样想的
I'm not sure he feels that way.
比安奇的组织不会回击
Bianchi's organization, they're not gonna hit back.
他们知道这是他的个人恩怨
They know that he went rogue
是他要单挑的
and that he made this personal.
他让我远离纳瓦时我就该听话的
I should have stayed away from Nava when he asked me to.
如果他真的想远离你
If he really wanted to stay away from you,
他就会的
he could have.
让我生气的是
The thing that pisses me off is that he deprived me of the chance
他剥夺了我亲自砸碎比安奇脑袋的机会
of bashing Bianchi's brains in myself.
那是意外
It was an accident.
前提是他坚持那套说法
As long as he sticks to that story.
奇怪的是
Strange thing is
我差点希望他不那么说
I almost hope he can't.
我觉得我把他拖下水
I feel like I dragged him into this world
我怕他脱不了身
and I'm terrified that he won't get out.
稍等
Hol--hold on.
你做了你必须做的
You did what you had to do.
多数人没我们这样强大
Most people aren't built like us.
他们没法付出必要的代价
They can't pay the price for what's necessary.
怎么了
Yeah?
你没服止疼药吧
You didn't take any painkillers, did you?
没 我没事
No, but I wouldn't mind.
你受不了自己失态的样子
You can't afford to lose your edge.
但你得回答的问题躲避不了
Not with the questions you're gonna have to answer.
我不会把你牵扯进来
I won't put you in the middle of this,
但我是法庭人员
but I'm an officer of the court.
我得告诉他们发生了什么
I have to tell them what happened.
不是他死就是你亡
It was him or you.
这是事实 詹姆斯
That's a fact, James.
不代表就得让这事毁了你的人生
It doesn't mean it has to destroy your life.
他用卡罗琳的事挑衅我
He taunted me, about Caroline.
他拿你威胁我 我上钩了
He threatened me about you. I bit.
是我让他有机可乘
I let him get to me.
你说的事实会伤害你
And that truth can hurt you.
跟他们说比安奇提出向你行贿
Tell them Bianchi offered you a bribe
好撤销他的案子 你说让他去死
to make his case go away, and you told him to go to hell.
你是在自卫
All right, you were defending yourself.
没有办法
You had no choice.
一切都会没事的
Everything is gonna be okay.
不是说没事就会没事 哈莉
Saying it doesn't make it so, Harlee.
我知道
I'm--I mean, I know that.
真的吗
Do you?
因为你似乎很擅长伪造自己的那套事实
'Cause you seem pretty skilled at creating your own reality.
我只是在做必须做的事
I was doing what had to be done.
你杀人了
You killed a man
徒手杀了他 掩盖了真♥相♥
with your bare hands and covered it up.
就好像某个开关一打开 你就成了
It was like a switch flipped and you became a--
什么
What?
一个陌生人
A stranger.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
看我的日记
Read my diary?
玩真心话大冒险
Play truth or dare?
对 走吧 说真心话
Sure, let's go. Truth.
真心话
Truth.
上个月在一切发生前 在卡罗琳出事前
Last month, when all this started, before Caroline,
在这些疯狂的事之前
before all the madness,
是你把那武器栽赃给比安奇的吗
did you plant that weapon on Bianchi?
怎么 你现在信比安奇的话了
What--you're taking Bianchi's word now?
是你想要玩的 哈莉
You're the one who wanted to play, Harlee.
是真的吗
Is it true?
这就是我得到的答案
There's my answer.
听着 这没那么简单
Look, it's not that simple.
是吗
Yeah?
那回答一下这个问题
Then try this one.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
还从没不带手铐来过警局
Never been in the precinct without cuffs before.
想着这些能让我安全进来
Figured these would give me safe passage.
你懂的 "警♥察♥都喜欢甜甜圈"只是个传说
Well, you know, it's a myth that all cops like donuts.
我总要试一下
Well, I had to try something.
不确定会不会有人相信
Wasn't sure that anyone would believe
我的小兄弟需要帮助
that my little bro needed help.
你会大吃一惊的
Oh, you'd be surprised.
好了 伙计 德文特的毒贩被突突了
All right, man, Devonte's dealers got popped.
关于昆斯如何贩毒
What can you tell us about how
你能告诉我们些什么
Quince runs his drug operation?
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
儿童玩具上都有弹孔了 华♥莱♥士♥
There were bullet holes in a jungle gym, Wallace.
我知道会怎样
I know how this works.
我一开口 一帮负责放风的小年轻
I talk, a bunch of teenage lookouts
还没开始自己人生
ain't even started their lives yet
就会受到重罪指控
catch felony charges,
而那些头头们则毫发无损
and the shot callers skate away free.
今天不会
Not today.
今天不牺牲任何棋子
No pawns off the board today.
我们就是要拿下国王
We're gonna go for the king.
昆斯已经在监狱了
Quince is already in jail.
我们说的不是法庭上的公正
We're not talking about court justice.
昆斯全靠赊账
Quince buys on credit,
靠销♥售♥来还清债务
depends on sales to pay his debt.
现在我们扣了他的货
Now, we take his product,
他没有生存的方式了
he has no means to survive.
你们想知道什么
What you need?
你过去替昆斯
All right, you drove a shipment
运过货 对吗
for Quince before, right?
没错
Yeah.
是去藏匿屋吗
Was it headed to the stash house?
是 三处藏匿屋之一
Yeah. One of three.
他有三处藏匿屋
He has three?
守卫都很严
And guards each like a fortress.
沃兹 我觉得我们应该跟缉毒科谈谈
Woz, I think we should talk to Narco about this.
不
No.
这是昆斯和我们之间的事
This is between us and Quince.
我们没有足够的人力
We don't have enough man power
拿下三处藏匿屋
to bust three stash houses.
那我们就让他把这三处合成一处
Then we'll get him to consolidate.
接下来就交给我吧 路易斯
I'll take it from here, Lewis.
好的
You got it.
明天同一时间见 克里斯蒂娜
Same time tomorrow, Christina.
不 明天你就可以归队了
No, you're back on roll call tomorrow.
威胁已经正式解除
The threat has been officially neutralized.
有你在我们很放心 谢谢你
Peace of mind meant a lot. Thank you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Yeah, thanks. - You bet.
怎么 今天不需要武装护送了
What, no armed escort today?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表