剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, 'cause musicians who drink never get anywhere in the world?
幸运的是那个警官打给我
You know, you're lucky that that officer called me
而不是把你拘了
instead of booking you.
是我说服他打给你的
I'm the one who convinced him to call you.
那我还得夸夸你呗 克里斯蒂娜
Well, am I supposed to be impressed by that, Cristina?
不知道
I don't know.
老天我不知道 但是某种程度上
God, I don't know. But at some point,
你要对我放松些管束 妈妈
you're gonna have to let me out of the bubble wrap, Mom.
别以为我不知道那是谁家附近
And don't think I don't know whose neighborhood that was.
你是说米格尔
You mean Miguel's?
是的 家人就是这样的
Yeah. That's how family works.
他家人即是我家人
His family is my family.
宝贝
Baby,
他们和你根本来自不同世界
they are from a different world than you.
我不想你犯我犯过的错误
I don't want you making the same mistakes I did.
多少
How much?
你付了他多少钱让他走
How much did you pay him to go away?
我是说他唯一的女儿究竟值多少钱
I mean, how much was his only daughter worth to him?
宝贝 我很抱歉
Baby, I'm so sorry.
妈妈 就是这个事
That's the thing, Mom.
你根本不觉歉意
You're not sorry.
锁好门
Keep the doors locked.
米格尔的街区哪里都不好
Oh, so Miguel's neighborhood is too sketchy,
而我可以等在酒吧外
but I can just wait outside a bar.
好吧
Got it.
墨菲酒馆
汤米找你 是你搁在冷库里那哥们的事
Tommy was looking for you about your guy in the freezer.
别担心 我马上把他从你这弄走
Don't worry. I'm getting him out of your hair right now.
告诉过你 我准备好了就来找你
I told you I'd find you when I was ready.
你来这里是想找什么人吗
Were you expecting to find somebody else back here?
是的汤米 店主
Yeah. Tommy, the owner.
他有从古巴专门订购的东西给我
He special orders this from Cuba for me.
店里买♥♥不到吗
Can't get it in the store.
知道吗 我碰上最奇怪的事
You know, the strangest thing happened to me
当我在前台出示警徽之后
when I flashed my badge out front.
你朋友汤米告诉我等等
Your friend Tommy told me to wait.
然后他匆忙来到这里 护送一个人出来
Then he scurried back here and he escorted a man out.
一个手部严重受损的人
A man with a severely damaged hand.
可能这里的工作艰苦
Can be a rough place.
-然后你来了 -是 不能待久
- And yet here you are. - Yeah. Not for long.
我女儿还在车里等
My daughter's waiting in the car.
走之前 我要问问
Before you go, I've been meaning to ask:
波普警探最后露面那天早上
the morning after Detective Pomp was last seen,
你出现在局里 眼部有割伤
you showed up at the precinct with a cut under your eye.
我希望你耍花招前热热身
I hope you stretched before a reach like that.
别抻着哪儿
You're gonna pull something.
我知道 我同意你说的
I know. I know. Normally I would agree with you.
但事情在这变得蹊跷了
But here's where it gets spooky.
沃兹尼亚克队长在同一天露面
Lieutenant Wozniak showed up on the same day
左脸上带着划伤
with gashes on the left side of his face.
我打拳 社区健身房♥
I box. Local gym.
那里的人可没有绅士风度
Guys there don't know how to treat a lady.
你想知道沃兹尼亚克出了什么事
You want to know what happened to Wozniak?
敲他办公室的门
Knock on his office door.
就在你办公室对面
It's the one right across from yours.
敲得够久
If you tap long enough,
就能找到突破口
you will always find a weak spot.
我就是这么找到这个冷库的
How else do you think I found your freezer?
你在陆战队服过役
You were in the Corps.
我也当过游骑兵
I was a Ranger myself.
不过我们很尊重你们
But we had a lot of respect for you fellas.
陆战队 冲的最前 撤的最晚
Marines, first in, last out.
我也读过士兵手册
I read the manual too.
和你的囚犯套近乎
Establish a rapport with your captor.
令他放松警惕
Get him to lower his guard.
省省吧
Just save it.
我以为我们达成了共识 陆战队员
I thought we had an understanding, Marine.
我没追着你跑 你也别追我
I didn't come after you. You didn't come after me.
你搞错了 游骑兵
You thought wrong, Ranger.
抢劫后联调局直接找到了你 对吧
FBI picked you up right after the heist, didn't they?
他们一定对你有所处置
They must have ambitious plans for you
毕竟他们放你走了
since they let you walk away.
他们不是掌舵人了
They're not driving the bus anymore.
我是
I am.
但你也不奇怪你让我损失一千两百万美元
And you never wondered why I didn't even blink
我连眼都不眨一下吗
when you cost me $12 million?
是因为我打得起这个水漂
It's because I'm a man who can afford to lose $12 million.
你想象不出为了雇你这样的人才
You have no idea how much I would pay
我愿意花多少
for a man with your skill set.
不当叛徒就是最好的回报
Not being a rat is payment enough.
奥佩
斯塔尔探员
Agent Stahl.
脸好点了吗
How's your face?
今晚有点紧张吗
Little on edge tonight?
把家伙拿开 哈莉
Put the piece away, Harlee,
你又不能把我射死在门口
unless you're gonna shoot me on your front stoop.
我女儿在的时候找我麻烦
Come at me when my daughter's home.
看我能不能
Find out.
我知道你的能力 哈莉
Oh, I know what you're capable of, Harlee.
所以我来找你
That's why I'm here.
沃兹尼亚克要在仓库开个紧急会议
Wozniak called for an emergency meet at a warehouse.
是陷阱吗
Is it an ambush?
他不再告诉我他的计划了
He doesn't share his playbook with me anymore.
拜你所赐
You made sure of that.
我们两个一起去看看他准备了什么
You and I are gonna open his surprise together.
把枪套上 我们走
Would you holster your weapon, and let's go.
我去跟克里斯蒂娜告别
Let me say good-bye to Cristina.
两分钟
Two minutes.
你抓到林克莱特了吧
You have him, don't you? Linklater?
斯塔尔又色♥欲♥熏心地找你去了
Did Stahl call you with a knot in his shaft?
我以为我们向前看了
I thought we took a step today.
但你一直在玩我
But you were playing me the whole time.
我玩的是林克莱特
The only one I played was Linklater.
不管怎样 你的罪名都能被洗清
Whichever way this goes, you're in the clear.
那不一定 斯塔尔要带上我
Yeah, not so much. Stahl is bringing me with him.
不知为何 他防着你
For some reason, he's wary of you.
沃兹
Woz?
我能指望你吗
Can I count on you to back me?
你知道吗 有个瞬间
You know, there was a moment
当沃兹尼亚克想把我掐死时
when Wozniak was choking me to death
我眼前开始变黑
when everything went dark.
没有白光 也没有通道
There's no white lights. There's no tunnel.
什么也没有
There's nothing.
我不认为死后还有去处
I don't think there's anything more after this.
也许有 但你去不了
Maybe there is, and you're just not going there.
也许我们谁也去不了
Maybe none of us are.
我有时举止轻佻 哈莉
At times, I've been cavalier in my approach to you, Harlee.
我很抱歉 事情发展得如此..
And I'm sorry that things have gotten so--
-恶心 可悲吗 -超出掌控
- Disgusting? Pathetic? - Out of hand.
那并非我本意
That was never my intention.
我看过录像了
Yeah, I've seen the videos.
我知道你的本意
I know all about your intentions.
我对你抱有复杂的感情 我承认
My feelings for you are nuanced. I'll admit that.
但过去这几个月我看着你
But watching you these past months,
看你如何为生存而斗争
watching you fight to keep your life whole,
不论处于何种困境
no matter how bad the deck's stacked against you,
我钦佩你
I admire you.
我希望至少现在开始我们能和平相处
I hope we can at least be civil to each other from now on.
我们赶快把这事结了吧
Let's just get this over with.
任沃兹尼亚克
Leave it to Wozniak to call a meet
在恐怖电影的场景里见面
on the set of a horror movie.
看上去像陷阱 觉着也像陷阱
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表