剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I think she's just confused and hurt right now.
劫持之前 怎么就没人想着提醒我
So before the heist, how come no one thought
我可能再也见不到我的孩子了
to give me a head's up that I might never see my kids again?
我们都清楚风险
We all knew the risks.
你把克里斯蒂娜送到你姐姐处 哈莉
You sent Cristina to your sister's, Harlee.
你比我们都知道得多
You knew something that we didn't.
这怎么越传越厉害啦
That seems to be going around lately.
是吗 你怎么想
Oh, yeah? How do you figure?
要是没有那些止痛剂
You couldn't shoot a parked truck
你连一米之外停着的车都打不中
three feet away without those painkillers.
但越来越明显的是 你才是我需要止痛剂的
And it's becoming clear you're the reason
始作俑者
I need them in the first place.
但你不知怎么通过了武器测试
But somehow you pass a weapons requal
和紧随其后的药检
and a drug test shortly after?
什么 你认为我对内部调查科开口了
What, you think I'm talking to Internal Affairs?
我会出♥卖♥♥♥我的队友
That I would rat out my crew?
人人都有极限
Everybody has their limit.
我们这会儿的压力很大
We're under a lot of pressure right now,
我只是想确保我们没有破绽
and I just want to make sure we don't have any cracks.
我是很靠谱的 一向如此
Oh, I'm solid. Like I've always been.
你也一样吗
Can the same be said about you?
我一向如此
Like I've always been.
内特在吗
Hey. Is Nate here?
在 等等
Oh, yeah. Hold on.
- 是谁 -好像你♥爸♥爸
- Who is it? - It's your dad, I think.
妈妈不在 她到北部去住一段
Mom's not here. She went upstate for a few days.
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
不 完全归咎于你 爸爸
No, this is squarely on you, Dad.
我不想说你妈
I'm not talking about your mom.
我是个好警♥察♥
I'm a good cop.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你祖父为我感到骄傲
Made your grandpa proud.
他亲口对我讲的
He told me that himself.
但我并非...
But I haven't...
始终是个好丈夫
always been the perfect husband.
听着爸爸 我炉子上做着饭呢
Look, Dad, I got risotto on the stove, okay?
我是个好伙伴 我是个好老板
I'm a good friend. I've been a good boss.
我也曾是个好士兵
I've been a good soldier.
但我没有做到一个好父亲
But I haven't been a good father.
安娜当时明显需要帮助...
Annie was crying for help...
而我疏忽了
and I missed it.
然后她吃了药
And then after she took the pills,
那种死寂的沉默
the silence, it w-it was deafening...
我没有
that I-I didn't--
我没法听见你
I didn't hear you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry..
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, son.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你...
You'll--
你不会原谅我
you'll never forgive me
我对你妹妹的作为 是不是
for what I did to your sister, will you?
我以为你不想被原谅
I don't think you want to be forgiven.
爸
Hey, dad.
平安回家
Home safe.
明日平安
Safe tomorrow.
你真的不想要点儿烈的吗
Sure I can't offer something stronger?
喝到不能开车回家的
Something that may keep you from being able to drive home?
我还在当班
I'm still on the clock.
你今天早些时候看见的
About what you saw earlier today, um,
我知道很难看 但情况紧急
I know it wasn't pretty, but it was time sensitive.
你上司审讯嫌犯以致心博骤停
Your boss interrogating a suspect into cardiac arrest?
循规蹈矩不一定总有好结果
By-the-book doesn't always assure the best outcome.
是的 不按规矩办事是要容易得多
Yeah. Throwing it out would make all our jobs easier,
是不是
wouldn't it?
我来这里不是为着...
Look, I didn't come here...
我只是不希望你认为...
I just--I just didn't want you you think--
你过界了吗
That you paint outside the lines?
很震惊
Shocking.
我得不到喘息
I just can't catch a break.
我做不到
I can't do it.
不管我多努力 我就是...
No matter how hard I try, I just...
我无法保护心爱之人而不去
I can't protect the people that I love without...
伤害另外一些人
hurting other people.
也许
Maybe...
也许你不用这么卖♥♥力
maybe you don't need to work so hard
拯救他们的所作所为
to save them from themselves.
你这么说感觉有点伪善
You're a bit of a hypocrite in that sense, huh?
是的 在某个特定情形中
Yeah, in one particular case,
但是 她是否值得成为例外
but, wow, is she worth the exception.
门铃干扰
Buzzer interrupts.
我要把那东西摘了
I'll rip that thing off the wall.
喂
Hello?
是我 我能上来吗
Hi, it's me. Can I come up?
你有个"嘿 是我"的人吗
You have a "Hi, it's me"?
-卡罗琳 -前未婚妻
- Caroline. - Ex-fiancée?
这会儿不太方便
Uh, actually, now is not a good time.
你不接电♥话♥
You didn't pick up your phone.
我就想谈谈
I just want to talk.
卡罗琳 我觉得
Caroline, I don't think there's anything
没什么好说的
left to be said.
别走
Don't--don't leave.
我希望我去你办公室
Would you rather I come by the office?
看来你很忙啦
Oh, it looks like you got your hands full.
我要去见个朋友
And I gotta go meet up with a friend.
-我以为你在当班 -是的
- Thought you were on the clock. - I am.
詹姆斯·纳瓦
-我钥匙丢了 -也许是好事
- Lost my key. - Maybe for the best.
我以前没见过你
I don't think I've seen you before.
-你是新来的 -不算很新
- Are you new? - Not that new.
希望你今晚会过得更好
Hope your night gets better.
今晚挺冷的
Chilly night.
最近在换季
Season's changing.
测试 一 二 三 测试
Testing, one, two, three. Testing.
测试 一 二 三 测试
Testing, one, two, three. Testing.
这才是我认识的茱莉亚
Now that's the Julia I know.
复古风的穿着好像还蛮适合这个场合的
Yeah. Vintage me seemed more appropriate for the venue.
不是最好的酒吧
Not the fanciest joint,
但至少能让你放下心防
but at least you can let your guard down.
没错
Yeah.
可我好像没看你放下过心防
'Cause I'm not sure I've ever seen you let yours down.
给阁下上纯黑麦威士忌加冰
Scotch rocks and rye neat for Her Honor.
别诅咒我 汤米
Hey, don't jinx me, Tommy.
你请喝酒 对吧
So drinks are on you, right?
这是搅和钱篮子世界的规矩
That's the rule when you stumble into a bucket of money.
这篮子挺有料的 好吧
It was a bucket of something, all right.
你很幸运 是被我发现的
You know, you were lucky it was me that found it.
哈莉 不用我跟你讲解我的世界
Harlee, you don't need me to explain to you
做事的方式 你很聪明
how my world works. You're smart.
跟你的世界区别不大
It's not so different from yours.
但我们比较能选择
But we're a little bit more selective
放谁进来
who we let in the tent.
你是指卖♥♥毒品 拉皮条 和收赌注的吗
You mean like dealers, pimps, and bookies?
别忘了 我以前是管理那个世界的
Remember, I used to run the door of that tent.
那你别忘了我们这么做只是为了
Then you remember that the only reason we do it
保护我们的后院
is to keep our backyard safe.
所以敬更大的利益
So here's to the greater good.
敬更大的利益
To the greater good.
你们在敬谁
Who are we toasting to?
-很好 你来了 -我的酒呢
- Oh, good, you made it. - Hey, where's my drink?
不想你的秀兰·邓波儿鸡尾酒变暖了
Oh, we didn't want your Shirley Temple to get all warm.
没想到你今晚会有心情出来社交
Didn't think you'd be in a social mood tonight.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表