剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Well, technically, it was morning.
你送她出来的时候
Did you see anything different
有发现什么不寻常的事吗 有可疑的人吗
when you walked her out, anyone hanging around?
有两辆车停在这儿
There were a couple of cars parked here.
其中一个是我的优步司机
I mean, one of them was my Uber driver.
我没看到有人上另外一辆车
I didn't see anyone get into the other one.
那辆车有跟着卡罗琳吗
Did this car follow Caroline?
你有查过她前任吗
Have you looked into her ex?
那人是个人♥渣♥
That guy's a real douchebag.
她就是从他那儿回来 很不高兴
She had just come from his place all upset
因为他们吵架了
because they had a fight.
能描述下车的外观吗
How about that vehicle description?
我记得是黑色的
Uh, black, I think.
詹姆斯·纳瓦 她的前任
James Nava, her ex--
某个穿西装的方下巴
one of those square-jaw suits,
他的床下估计还有鞭子
probably has whips under his bed.
做侧写还是交给专业人士吧
Why don't we leave the profiling to the pros?
卡罗琳从没放下那家伙
Caroline never got over that guy.
说他跟某个工作上认识的性感女郎有染
Said he was banging some hot skank from work.
恭喜啊 伊森
Congrats, Ethan.
你没看着那样无用
You're not as useless as you look.
你口中那个混球前任
And that douchebag ex--
他是会送女士回家的人
he's the kind of guy that walks a woman home.
他的床上什么都没有
And there's nothing under his bed...
只有手铐
except handcuffs...
有时候而已
occasionally.
它要是开口说话了你会告诉别人的吧
You'll tell someone if it starts talking to you, right?
什么
What?
你一直盯着照片
Man, you staring at the picture
就像它有话要说一样
like it's about to say something to you.
已经说了
It already did.
真奇怪
That's weird.
我还以为沃兹不懂自♥拍♥呢
I didn't think Woz knew what a selfie was.
这是威尔科给我的
Verco gave this to me.
考虑到来源 洛曼
Well, consider the source, Loman.
照片估计是处理过的
It's probably photoshopped.
所以我才去了码头
That's why I went to the marina...
跟几个目击者谈了
Spoke to several witnesses
他们说唐尼·波普和沃兹尼亚克
that put Donnie Pomp and Wozniak there together
多次一起出现
multiple times.
沃兹可是"亲近敌人"的原作者 所以...
Woz wrote the book on "Keep your enemies close," so...
看着非常友好
Looks awfully friendly.
据我所知 朋友不会逼别人
And where I come from, friends don't force people
为他们偷盗
to steal for them.
你知道 沃兹不总能搞清状况
Woz may not always, you know, fill in the blanks,
但他总会替我们担着
but he's always looking out for us.
是吗 或许他是希望
Yeah? Maybe he was looking
薪水不必一分为六
for a payday he didn't have to split six ways.
好吧
All right...
我们的队长或许有很多面
our lieutenant may be a lot of things,
但他不会背叛我们
but he wouldn't cheat us.
我信任他 你也该信任他
I trust him, and you should, too.
图福警探
Hey, Detective Tufo,
恭喜
congratulations.
你不如摘掉内调科的徽章
Why don't you take off that IA badge,
咱们去停车场
and let's head to the parking lot
聊一会儿
for a little conversation?
什么 我又不是总带来坏消息
What? I'm not always the bearer of bad news.
你哥哥假释了 提前释放
Your brother got paroled-- expedited release.
你明天可以去接他
You can pick him up tomorrow.
我没懂 你在搞什么
I-I don't get it. What's the angle?
没为什么 我说了些好话
There's no angle. I mean, I said a few kind words,
但他能获释得多亏了你
but you're the one who's responsible for his release.
我没让你帮忙
I didn't ask you for any favors.
如果你想要我报答你 那么...
So, if you're looking for one in return, then--
假释委员会
Parole board was very impressed
被你的承诺打动了
with your level of commitment.
你让自己和你哥哥感到骄傲
You did yourself and your brother proud.
但愿你准备好兑现那个承诺
I hope you're ready to make good on that promise.
很难再有第二次机会
Second chances are hard to come by.
我不需要你来告诉我怎么照顾我哥哥
I don't need you to tell me how to take care of my brother.
我知道 你非常清楚其中所有不利因素
I know. You're well aware of all the bad elements out there.
当然 你真正该担心的
Of course, the really bad elements
不利因素又靠近一步了
you need to be worried about are closer to home.
我有水和番茄酱
I got water and ketchup.
抱歉 是我招待不周
Sorry, I'm a bad host.
相信我 我这客人更糟
Trust me, I'm worse company.
水也行
Water's fine.
真的很感谢你让我过来 哥们
I, uh, really appreciate you letting me come over, man.
你要去互助会吗
You need to hit a meeting?
不
No.
我知道不能带着这个进去
Well, I know I can't walk in with this.
我们得立刻把它冲掉
We need to flush that right now.
不不不
No, no. No.
你这是怎么了 萨姆
What's going on with you, Sam?
因为一个女人
There's this woman.
这故事似曾相识啊
That's a familiar story.
她逼我做我明知不该做的事
She drives me to do things I know I shouldn't do.
我们这种人 不论什么火焰
People like us-- we're drawn to fire...
都会扑过去
in whatever form.
不行 好吗 只是
I can't, all right? That's just--
只是 我还是靠太近了 兄弟
I just-- I'm still too close, man.
火焰太烫了 抱歉 兄弟
The flame's too hot. I'm sorry, man.
冲掉
Flush it.
卡罗琳要是上♥床♥戴套
If Caroline had practiced safe sex,
她被害一案可能就破不了了
her murder may not have been solved.
把这归档为
File that under
"我绝不会跟我女儿讲的罪案故事"
"Crime stories that I will never tell my daughter."
监控录像拍下了
The security camera caught footage
符合情郎描述的汽车
of a vehicle matching lover boy's description--
属于檀雅·尼尔森名下
registered to Tanya Nelson.
据有组织犯罪称 她在跟这个闷货约会
According to Organized Crime, she's dating this mope--
文森特·罗西 住这里
Vincent Rossi, lives here.
文森特·罗西
卡罗琳被害当晚
I've seen him...
我看到他在我的车附近瞎逛
lurking around my car the night Caroline was popped.
问都没问就拿走了你的枪
Took your gun without even asking?
真没礼貌
Such bad manners.
中餐外卖♥♥
Chinese food delivery.
明知职业杀手不在家
What's the point of busting a hit man
再去抓他有何意义
if we know he's not home?
我们不是来抓他的
We're not here to bust him.
是来取回属于我的东西
We're just taking back what's mine.
取回枪 然后就不管这烂摊子了
Retrieve the gun and leave this mess behind us.
对你倒是公道
Justice for you.
有时努力为了取胜
Sometimes you fight to win.
有时努力为了不再失输下去
Sometimes you fight not to lose anymore.
感觉最近遇到很多这种情况
Feels like we've been having a lot of those days lately.
苔丝 等等
Tess, hold up!
看来那家伙不喜欢访客
Oh, guess our guy doesn't like visitors.
我曾受过更热情的欢迎
I've had warmer welcomes.
我桌上还有些警♥察♥的活没干完
You know, I actually left some police work on my desk.
如果还在你桌上 那就是你没做好
Well, if it's on your desk, you're not doing it right.
我只是说你如果想安静地
I'm just saying, if you want to ride around
开车兜几英里
for miles in silence,
我还有其他的事要做
there's other things I could be doing.
里面有人准备好谈条件了吗
Somebody on the inside ready to talk for a deal?
你这么想真是太逗了
That's funny that's where your mind goes.
不 我是跟你说你来接你哥哥时
No, I wanted to show you what gate to use
该走哪个大门
when you come pick up your brother.
你听说华♥莱♥士♥的事了
You heard about Wallace.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表