剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
He's been talking to Christina,
假装是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
posing as some private investigator.
利用她来接近我
Using her to get to me.
用米格尔的名义给她发短♥信♥
Texting her like he's Miguel.
但也不意味着他知情 他只是抓狂
It doesn't mean that he knows. He's just desperate.
哈莉 我一直观察你
Look, Harlee, I've been watching you.
我试图找到谎言
I've been looking for lies.
但是连我都不知道
But even I had no idea.
还有
There's more.
卡迪帮我埋了米格尔
Caddie helped me bury Miguel.
他可能会直接让斯塔尔找到尸体
He could have led Stahl straight to his body.
我们把这事解决掉
We'll fix this.
他不会停手的
He won't stop.
我们去找他上司
We go to his boss.
没有了徽章 他就无权调查
Without his shield, he has no power.
他不会停手的 沃兹 绝不会
He will never stop, Woz. Never.
他会一直咬住我不放
He is going to keep coming after me.
直到我结果了他
Until I stop him.
哈莉 不可以
Harlee, no!
哈莉
Harlee!
我不让他跑掉的
I won't let him think he got away with this.
哈莉 如果你杀了他
Harlee, if you kill him, the world will come
整个局面都会崩♥盘♥
crashing down on all of us, just like you told me
就像你当初劝住我 在我要掐死他时
when I had my hands wrapped around his throat.
是 我应该让你杀了他
Yeah, I should've let you do it.
-不 但你不该 -他对我女儿下手了
- No, you shouldn't, though. - He went after my girl.
而且他还毁了我婚姻
And he destroyed my marriage.
但是杀掉他帮不到我们
But killing him isn't gonna help us.
现在 我最希望的就是
Right now, all I care about
我亲眼看他去死
is that I am the last thing that he ever sees.
你会的 但不是现在
And you will be. But not right now.
答应我你不会动手
Promise me you're not gonna go there.
-他罪有应得 -哈莉 不可以
- He deserves it. - Harlee, you don't.
答应我 哈莉
Promise me, Harlee.
我要听你说出来
I need to hear you say it.
好啦 伙计们 我们走吧
Well, done, guys. Let's go.
洛曼
Loman.
-事情进展如何 -还没有消息
- Where we at? - Nothing yet.
沃兹尼亚克接了哈莉电♥话♥后离开
Wozniak got a call from Harlee, took off,
没有明确指示
gave no specifics.
-图福 -在楼上查看 不是吗
- Tufo? - Searching upstairs, no?
很好
Good.
你想忏悔的话 去逮个牧师
You want to confess to something, arrest a priest.
永远不要对记者开口
But don't ever talk to a reporter.
尤其是沃兹的儿子
Especially not Woz's son.
我没有说谎
I didn't make anything up.
等沃兹发现了来问你 你也这么讲
Is that what you're gonna tell Woz when he finds out?
我看他是不会被你的正直感动的
Because I doubt he's gonna be moved by your integrity.
是 只要我还是正直的就好
Yeah, well, as long as it's still there.
你真抓不住重点
You are missing the point.
你的意愿是做好事
What you want is to do good.
你想把坏人都扔进监狱
You want the bad guys to go to jail.
你希望天下太平
You want the world to feel right again.
坏人就应该进监狱
Bad guys should go to jail.
但你的世界永远都不会太平
Then your world is never gonna feel right again.
知道为什么吗 洛曼
You wanna know why, Loman?
因为我杀了个手无寸铁的人
Because I killed an unarmed man.
错 再猜
Wrong. Try again.
因为我逃脱了应有的惩罚
Because I got away with it.
两位女士在练投篮吗
Yo, you two ladies shooting hoops
你们还找不找那孩子了
or do you wanna find this kid?
不 我们同时能干好几件事
No, us ladies, we multitask.
有个教练在棋艺俱乐部
One of the instructors recognized Adrian
看见阿德里安了
from their chess club.
对 他老师说过他是个聪明孩子
Yeah, his teacher said he's a smart kid.
显然聪明过了头了
Too smart, apparently.
他晋升参加了麦金利公园的大赛
He graduated to the big games at McKinley Park.
-你觉得他有可能去哪儿 -值得一试
- You think he would go there? - It's worth a shot.
我们没事吧 洛曼
We good, Loman?
威廉姆·克拉克
克里斯蒂娜
雷诺咖啡 下午三点 我有新发现
你怎么比我们还早
How'd you beat us here?
十二点方向 下一个波比·费雪[围棋神童]
12:00. Next Bobby Fisher.
我有两个人 我能处理好
I got two boys. I can handle it.
他玩的是国际象棋 不是跳棋
He's playing chess, not checkers.
我去找他
I got him.
你们去联♥系♥他妈妈
Why don't you guys get his mother?
我可以坐下来吗
Is it okay if I sit here?
我鞋里进了石头
I got a rock in my shoe.
真要命
It's killing me.
我下棋下得可好了
I'm pretty good at this game.
真的非常非常的厉害呢
I'm actually scary, scary good at it.
你一定赢不了我
You wouldn't wanna play somebody like me.
好吧 我们试试看
All right. Let's see.
看看你下得有多好
Let's see how good you are.
你要不要王车易位
Do you want me to spot you a castle?
-不用谢谢 -不用
- No, thanks. - No?
你要我让你吗
You want me to take it easy on you?
-不用 -不用吗
- No. - No?
你会让着我吗
Are you gonna take it easy on me?
不会
No.
那我们就来公平竞赛
Then we got a fair fight going,
比起跳棋我更喜欢国际象棋
I prefer checkers than chess.
漂亮
That's right.
我反正也不喜欢马
I don't like the horses anyway.
该你啦
Your move.
你叫阿德里安吗
Is your name Adrian?
是你
It is.
我是马特 很高兴见到你
My name's Matt. It's nice to meet you.
你不该看这包里的东西吧
You weren't supposed to look in this bag here, were you?
但你看了 对吧
But you did, didn't you?
是吧
Yeah?
该你了
It's your move.
我还有个马呢
Where's my other horse?
这呢
Right here.
阿德里安 阿德里安
Adrian! Adrian!
老天 宝贝
My God, My baby!
这局玩得挺快 沃兹
That was quick game, Woz.
你想假装自己故意输了吗
You wanna pretend that you let him win?
-除非你挺我 -我错过什么了
- Only if you back me up. - What'd I miss?
沃兹输给了九岁小孩
Woz lost to a nine-year-old.
这小孩有一整包芬太尼止痛剂
Who had a bag full of Fentanyl.
-我们现在知道幕后黑手了 -昆斯吗
- Now we know who's pushing it. - Quince?
他用这孩子运货
He used the kid to transport the product.
哪种人♥渣♥会让九岁小孩运毒品
What kind of a scumbag uses a nine-year-old as a drug mule?
罪有应得的人
One who deserves what he's gonna get.
如果我们逮捕昆斯 我哥也牵扯进来的
If we arrest Quince, my brother goes down too.
-天没黑他就得进去 -我会想办法的
- He'd be in jail before sunset. - I'll think of something.
-我不能再失去他 -我刚说什么了
- I can't lose him again. - What'd I just say?
如果有人那样待我小孩
Anyone ever messed with my kid like that,
我眼皮也不眨就干掉他们
I would drop 'em without even blinking.
♪I am a snake coiled up in my tree♪
聚乙烯防水布
♪I am a storm cloud threatening the sea♪
♪I'm a lion lying in wait♪
下午三点我不一定能到
你发现什么了
♪I am the pin of a rebel grenade♪
下午三点我不一定能到
你发现什么了
♪One of these days♪
我大概知道我爸出什么事了
♪One of these nights♪
能告诉我吗
♪I will rule, rule, rule♪
能告诉我吗
♪I will rule, rule, rule♪
我得让你看看
拜托你过来
♪Over you, you, you♪
今天过得怎样
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表