剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
And you didn't want to share this before now?
我并不确定
I wasn't sure.
沃兹尼亚克这个盟友比你想象得更可靠
Wozniak's more of an ally than you realize.
他绝不会让联调局的人接近我
He will never let the Feds get to me.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但他却心安理得地把他们引到我这儿来
But he has got no qualms about leading them to my doorstep.
要不是他 我走不到今天这步
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him.
我会一事无成
I wouldn't be anywhere.
真暖心啊
Well, that's heartwarming,
但他是你最棘手的包袱
but he's the biggest liability you have.
还有你
Well, there's you.
我希望你能把我看作...
I hope you consider me more of a, um,
赞助方
a sponsor.
利益同盟
Aligned interests.
你不能保我们两个
And you can't keep us both.
他是个好人
He is a good man.
在他的葬礼上说点好话吧
Say something nice at his funeral.
拜托 茱莉亚 你知道这事儿得解决
Oh, come on, Julia, you know it has to be done.
那又怎样
So what?
你带我来这儿是为了征得我的同意
You brought me here to ask for my approval?
不
No.
我在提醒你
I'm giving you a heads up.
你半夜活动的场所我全知道
I know all about your occasional late night visits.
今晚别去沃兹尼亚克那儿
Don't find yourself at Wozniak's house tonight.
他那儿 他并不是自己住
His house? He doesn't live alone.
他早该明白有人会因为他受到附带伤害
Oh, he signed up for collateral damage a long time ago.
沃兹尼亚克很有原则
Wozniak lives by a code.
如果你闯进他家
If you violate his home,
对他的家人不利
his family,
他不会放过你
he'll come after you.
你是说你选择他
Are you saying that you choose him?
我是说...
I am saying...
你最好别失手
You better not miss.
纳瓦先生 谢谢您能来
Mr. Nava, thanks for coming in.
我知道今天不大顺利
I know it's been a rough day.
事先声明 你放弃了
For the record, you're waiving your right
有律师陪同出席的权利
to have your attorney present.
我不需要律师来告诉你事情真♥相♥
I don't need an attorney to tell you what happened.
你任助理地区检察官时
Your prior contact with Michael Bianchi,
出于工作原因和迈克尔·比安奇联♥系♥过
that was in the context of your job as an ADA?
是 伤害罪的诉讼
Yes. Prosecution for assault.
后来撤诉了
The case was dismissed.
你的前女友被一个
Your ex-girlfriend was gunned down
据称是比安奇手下的人枪杀
by a man allegedly working for Mr. Bianchi.
对吗
Is that correct?
卡罗琳·温斯顿 我们订过婚
Caroline Winston. We'd been engaged.
比安奇在法♥院♥找到了你
Did Bianchi seek you out in the courthouse
还是你去找了他
or did you make contact with him?
他来找的我
He came looking for me.
是为了谈之前的事吗
Was it to discuss that prior incident?
拜托 詹姆斯 你可以的
Come on, James. You can do this.
纳瓦先生
Mr. Nava?
比安奇跟你说了为什么要单独找你谈吗
Did Bianchi say why he wanted to speak to you in private?
他
He, um,
他向我行贿
he offered me a bribe,
让我帮他撤销最近的这次起诉
help make this latest charge go away.
你怎么回答的
And what was your response?
我让他去死
I told him to go to hell.
他攻击了我
He attacked me.
刺伤了我的手臂
He stabbed my arm.
他又袭击我 我把他推开
Came at me again, I pushed him back.
太暴♥力♥了
So much violence.
他的头撞到了水槽
His head hit on the sink.
然后呢
Then what happened?
我去找人帮忙
I went to get help.
我试过救他
I--I--I tried saving him.
要学习如何当个警探吗
Taking notes on how to be a detective?
我只是自卫
I was defending myself.
你正在跟哈莉·桑托斯警探交往吗
Are you currently in a relationship with Detective Harlee Santos?
什么
What?
执法部门的圈子很小
Law enforcement is a small town.
很难保持低调
Hard to keep things quiet.
对 我们在交往
Yes, we're dating.
桑托斯警探当时在法♥院♥吗
Was Detective Santos present at the courthouse?
她来听传讯
She was, for the arraignment.
她进厕所了吗
Did she go in the bathroom?
没有
No.
我求救的时候她才过来
She ran over when I called for help.
学到什么了吗
Learn anything?
一直都有
Always.
洛曼说昆斯上钩了
Uh, Loman said Quince took the bait.
他的另两个藏♥毒♥点都被清空了
His other two stash houses are cleaned out.
他们跟踪那个运货人到了这里
They're following the carrier here.
-离得近吗 -离这几条街远
- Are they close? - Couple streets away.
华♥莱♥士♥确定逃犯要往这边来吗
And Wallace is sure the runner's gonna come this way?
一旦房♥子里的人发现了警♥察♥ 对
Soon as the house spots police, yeah.
智能系统
Smart system.
只不过有些警探在等着截走所有货物
Unless some detectives are waiting to take your entire supply.
你很安静啊 沃兹
Yo, pipe down up there, Woz.
什么
What?
你迷路了吗
Hey, yo, you lost?
还真迷路了 或许你们能帮帮我
Actually, yeah, maybe you could help us out here.
这个地址对吗
Is this address right?
警♥察♥
警♥察♥ 趴下
Police. On the ground.
五零特遣队 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Yo, Five-O! Police, Five-O!
好 埃斯巴达和洛曼亮出身份了
Okay, Espada and Loman announced themselves.
很快了
Won't be long now.
来了
There it is.
警♥察♥ 把包放下
Police! Drop the bag!
赶紧放下
Drop it right now!
♪It's my addiction♪
♪It turns me on...♪
沃兹
Yo, Woz.
好了 沃兹 够了
All right, Woz, that's enough.
知道我有个兄弟是律师吧
You know, my buddy's a lawyer?
他擅长打工作场合骚扰的案子
He specializes in workplace harassment.
他的避暑别♥墅♥就是靠打办公室恋情的官司赚的
Says office romances paid for his summer house.
是吗 能把他的号♥码给我吗
Yeah, can I get his number?
因为我的桌子旁坐着个变♥态♥
There's this creep who hangs out at my desk.
我想跟你谈谈发生了什么
I'd like to talk to you about what happened.
今天不行 威尔科
Not the day, Verco.
米尔斯不是有文件给我吗
Mills was supposed to leave me a file.
好厚一份
Hell of a read.
我在加入内部调查科前学习过法医鉴定
You know, I studied forensics before I joined Internal Affairs.
纽约警局
卷宗
比安奇·马修
后来我发现更喜欢
Turns out I prefer dealing with
跟活人打交道
folks that are still alive, you know?
是啊 你真是个擅长交际的人
Yeah. You're a real people person.
最细微的事物透露的信息令人眼前一亮
It's amazing what you can learn from the smallest things.
比如
For instance,
纺织用纤维
fabric fibers.
如果纳瓦说的都是真的
If everything Nava's saying is true,
比安奇的外套上应该全是纳瓦马甲上的纤维
Bianchi's jacket should be covered in fibers from Nava's vest.
都在细节上 对吧
It's all in the details, right?
对
Right.
但是
But...
我想我们得等到明天了
I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow.
法医明早才能开始尸检
The M.E. won't get to the autopsy until morning.
你干嘛告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为细节很重要
Because details matter.
你说得没错
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表