剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Will you accept a collect call
对方付费电♥话♥吗
from Riker's Island Correctional Facility?
-愿意 -妈妈
- Yes. - Hi, Mama.
米格尔 你好吗 儿子
Miguel, how are you, mijo?
我想你了 妈妈
I miss you, Mama.
我想你了 妈妈
I miss you, Mama.
我想你了
I miss you.
你什么时候来
When are you coming?
快了 下周末
Soon, next weekend.
我想见你
I wanna see you.
我想见你
I wanna see you.
你见过克里斯蒂娜了吗
Have you seen Cristina?
-没 -我让你去见她
- No. - I asked you to.
你知道她妈妈什么样
You know how her mother is.
这样不对
This is not right.
我们是她的家人
We are her family.
我想你了 妈妈 我想见你
I miss you, Mama. I wanna see you.
妈妈 妈妈
Hi, Mama-- Hi, Mama.
我想见你
I wanna see you.
太夸张了
That's some crazy stuff.
我妈差点没命的一次
My mom's closest encounter with death
是她跟姥姥说
was when she told my grandma
感恩节的火鸡烤得太干了
that her turkey was dry on Thanksgiving.
我妈宁愿挨枪子
My mom would rather get shot at
也不愿跟姥姥过感恩节
than spend Thanksgiving with my grandma.
你妈是个狠角色
Your mom is a badass.
要是我家人也那么酷就好了
I wish my family was that cool.
其实 有时候
You know, sometimes it'd be nice
有普通家人比较好
to have a more normal one.
米格尔 新信息
走吧 等会就得排长队了
Let's go, we don't want to be last in line.
怎么了 今天有烤奶酪三明治
Hey, it's grilled cheese day.
我其实不太饿
Um, yeah, I'm actually not that hungry.
我想留在教室看会地理
I'm just gonna stay and study for geometry.
嗨 克里斯蒂娜 我是你父亲
Hi, Cristina, this is your father.
我很想你 想见你一面
I miss you. I wanna see you.
我们能解开手铐吗
Can we dispense with the handcuffs?
比安奇先生是体面的生意人
Mr. Bianchi is a respectable businessman.
又体面但不聪明
Respectable, but not bright.
你的客户循着血迹追到了受害人的藏身地
Your client tracked the victim's blood into his own safe house.
你的工作就是不断栽赃
Are you trying to make a career of losing prosecutions
然后输官司吗
based on planted evidence?
迈克尔 别这样
Michael, please.
动机强烈 激♥情♥犯罪
Strong motive, crime of passion.
发现自己的情人和手下好上了
Found your mistress with one of your men,
所以你就把他俩都打死了
and you shot 'em both.
这样更好
It's better this way.
把罪犯绳之以法
Organized Crime takes the collar,
我们继续过日子
and we get to move on with our lives.
他继续搞事情我们就不得安宁
Not while he's moving on.
那也是在监狱里 他这么敲诈我们的
From behind bars. We got his blackmail.
我打赌他已经没有政客护着了
And I bet he's run out of politicians to hide behind.
比安奇会得到应有的惩罚的
Bianchi's gonna get what he deserves.
他该被枪毙
He deserves a bullet.
如果能让他因袭♥警♥而终身监禁
Why make it quick when he can face a lifetime
干嘛给他痛快呢
locked up as a cop shooter?
这事搞定了
Closure.
米格尔
下午两点在联合广场的咖啡铺前见
我就来
我得说 我不确定你们
I have to confess, I wasn't sure you guys
会带个活的来
were gonna bring him in alive.
如果他不小心死了我也不会伤心的
I wouldn't have cried if he gave us a reason not to.
-他死定了 -目前如此
- Solid case. - So far.
还得等法医的鉴定结果
We'll see what forensics digs up.
我希望这样你能安心些
I hope this brings you some peace.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道最终卡罗琳的家人能多少释怀
I know it will eventually bring some to Caroline's family.
对
Yeah.
但我得另找许多理由
But I'm gonna have to find a new list of reasons
来看你了
to come visit you.
谁说你要理由了
Who says you need an excuse?
我以为你想低调些
I thought you wanted to keep this on the DL.
既然你已经过来吃过晚餐了
Well, now that you've come over for dinner,
我们的事也没什么可隐瞒了
I think the cat's out of the bag.
是克里斯蒂娜
It's Cristina.
帮我向她问好
Tell her hi for me.
我要去上庭了
I have to get to court.
宝贝 考得怎么样
Hey, sweetie, how was your test?
我倒是要考考你
You're the one who's about to be tested.
你是谁 克里斯蒂娜在哪
Who is this? Where's Cristina?
别担心 我们看着她呢
Don't worry, we've got eyes on her.
你要是不想我们去骚扰她
If you don't want us to get more acquainted with her,
放了比安奇
let Bianchi walk.
公平交易
Fair trade.
离我女儿远点
Stay away from my daughter.
我也正准备这么下令
I was about to offer a similar instruction.
我正跟着她呢
I'm following her now.
如果我看见你或别的警♥察♥ 我就开枪
If I see you or any of your cop friends, I shoot.
我要是没接到比安奇的电♥话♥ 也开枪
I don't get a call from Bianchi, I shoot.
等等 别
No, wait!
八 九 十
Eight, nine, ten.
藏好没 我来了
Ready or not, here I come!
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
你在哪
Where are you?
错了 不在窗帘后面
No, not behind the curtain.
怎么了
What was that?
我好像听到声音了
I think I heard something.
不要
No.
你骗不到我
You can't fool me.
我知道你躲在柜子里
I know that you're hiding in the closet!
什么
What?
她去哪了
Where could she be?
哈莉
Harlee?
克 克里斯蒂娜
Cr--Cristina.
她醒了
She's awake.
哈莉 这些人是谁
Hey, Harlee, who are these guys?
-他们报姓名了吗 -没 没
- Did they give a name? - No, no.
他们在跟踪克里斯蒂娜
They're following Cristina.
他们给我发了个视频
They sent me a video.
我看不出在哪趟车上
I can't see what train it is.
看她
Look at her.
她都不知道自己多危险
She doesn't even know how much danger she's in.
-老天 -哈莉 你说了什么
- Oh, God. - Did they say anything, Harlee?
比安奇 他们要比安奇
Bianchi, they want Bianchi.
他不在我们这了
And we don't have him anymore.
如果他们没要回比安奇 他们说会
You know, if they don't get him, they said they could--
看着我 我保证会找到她
Look at me, I promise you we're gonna find her.
我会带她回家
I'm gonna bring her home.
我都不知道她在哪
I don't even know where she is.
他们有她手♥机♥ 而且把定位关了
They have her phone, and they turned off the GPS.
拿着 盯着看
Well, here, keep looking at this.
看能不能找出站名 数字 任何信息
See if you can find a station, a number, anything.
沃兹 如果是比安奇 我们都危险
Woz, Woz, if this is Bianchi, we're all targets.
乔有没有把孩子接出学校
Have Joe take the kids out of school
并请了便衣把门没
and then put a Uni in front of your house.
好的 你去哪
Okay. Where are you going?
沃兹
Woz?
你试过打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥没
Did you try calling? Try texting?
他们把她电♥话♥拿了所以
They have her phone, so...
她应该在学校的
She's supposed to be in school.
看上去她下站下车
It's looks like she's getting off at the next stop.
如果我们不知道车次也没用
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表