剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
蓝海暮色
第二季 第一集
《蓝海暮色》前情提要
Previously on "Shades of Blue"...
我一直想做一个好警♥察♥...
I always wanted to be a good cop,
但是这条路充满坎坷
but there's no straight line to that.
我的警队里有个内鬼
There's a rat on my team!
沃兹尼亚克坚信萨珀斯坦是内鬼
Wozniak's convinced that Saperstein's the mole.
我很清楚会发生什么
I got a pretty good idea how that ends.
如果我没有答应做你们的线人
If I hadn't agreed to be an informant--
如果我在被你们逮捕后
if I would've just gone to Wozniak
直接去找沃兹尼亚克
right after you arrested me--
你会锒铛入狱或者已经死了
You'd be in jail... or dead.
我确实是你所知道的那个人
I really am who you think I am.
我也是你绝不相信我会是的那种人
I'm also someone that you'd swear I'm not.
告诉我全部实情 否则我发誓我立马开枪
Tell me the whole truth, or I shoot you right here.
你到底抽哪根筋了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你了解我的
You know me!
-她是谁 -她是个应♥召♥女
- Who is she? - She's an escort.
她说他叫她"哈莉"
She says he calls her Harlee.
-我需要信息 -你希望我知道点什么
- I need some information. - What do you hope I know?
怎么 准备资助我重新做人吗
Are you offering to bankroll a fresh start?
我自有办法 但首先...
I can get it, but that has to happen away
但你要远离我和克里斯蒂娜
from me and Cristina.
米格尔是个好算计 爱记仇的怪物
Miguel is a calculating, unforgiving monster.
我知道我撒了谎说他不是你父亲
I lied to you about him being your father,
我只是想保护你
but I was just trying to keep you safe.
我告诉自己最终结果可以证明一切
I always told myself that the end would justify the means.
我们真的要偷那充公的
We're really gonna steal $12 million
一千两百万的贩毒赃款吗
of confiscated drug money?
怎么止疼啊
How do you stop the pain?
现在怎么办
What now?
而如今我到了最终时刻
But now that I'm at the end,
我什么都证明不了
I can't justify anything.
吉玛阿姨怎么来了
What's Aunt Gemma doing here?
你得去她那儿住一段时间
You're gonna be staying with her for a while.
-什么 -我做了个交易
- What? - I cut a deal.
为了团队我准备自首
I'm turning myself in for the crew.
我也做了这个交易 哈莉
I cut the same deal, Harlee.
你不能这么做 一直都是我
You can't do this. It was me all along.
我是内鬼
I was the mole.
一切如温水煮青蛙
It happened so slowly, I didn't realize.
怎么 还想在你的档案里加上盗窃
What, now we're gonna add
和非法侵入私宅的罪名吗
breaking and entering to your rap sheet?
我是受邀而来 警官
I was invited, Officer.
我自己有钥匙
Got my own key.
我跟你说了离她远点
I told you to stay away from her.
她已经是大姑娘了 她可以自己做决定
She's almost a grown woman. She can decide for herself.
你真的以为一点钱就能把我打发走
Do you really think you can pay me to slink away
黑心钱就能洗掉你的罪恶吗
and wash away your sins-- - I won't let you.
十年
Ten years!
这十年我一直在你的指令下生活
Ten years you have dictated how I live my life.
现在我要控制你的人生
Now I dictate how you live yours.
我了解你
I know you.
真正了解你的人只有我
I'm the only one who really knows you.
你要乖乖接受我对你做的一切
You're gonna take everything I give you,
要表现出你乐在其中
and you're gonna act like you like it,
还得求我施舍更多
and you're gonna beg for more.
光惩罚你是不够的
And I'm not just gonna punish you.
我还要惩罚
I'm gonna punish...
我们的宝贝女儿
That precious little girl of ours.
不用哭
No need to cry.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's home.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
克里斯蒂娜
你好宝贝
Hi, baby.
喂
Hello?
好啦 该走啦
All right, time to go.
马特·沃兹尼亚克警探向联调局自首
Detective Matt Wozniak delivers himself to the FBI.
快点 我们走啦
Come on, let's go.
身为黑警 他这殉道者假面扮得不错
Yeah, he wears martyrdom pretty well for a dirty cop.
我得取走你的警徽
I have to remove your badge now.
你到了 队长
You're light, Lieutenant.
你答应的一千两百万
You promised me all $12 million
窃取的缉毒款
of that stolen DEA money.
是不是少了佣金
Might be missing a finder's fee.
对不起 萨普
Sorry, Sap.
你得再掩护我一次
You're gonna have to cover for me one more time.
纽约警局 萨珀斯坦1981-2016
纽约警局
NYPD!
你怎么这么久
What took you so long?
有些罪犯戴着面具 有些戴着警徽
Some criminals wear masks, some wear badges,
另有些人 在公众信任下面带微笑犯罪
and some, in the public trust, do it with a wave and a smile.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
你若不肯交出这次
If you can't get me the mastermind
抢劫案的幕后主使
behind this heist,
我就要你顶罪
I'm looking at exactly what I want.
你想再找个妓♥女♥打扮成我吗
You gonna dress up prostitutes to look like me too?
这可能不好找了
You might have a hard time.
我长得很特别
I have a very specific look.
队长 戴着这幅枷锁 或知道是谁坑了你
Lieutenant, what hurts more, being in those chains
哪一个更难受
or knowing who it was who put you there?
这幅枷锁是暂时的
The chains are temporary.
厚厚一沓的卷宗可不这么说
Pretty thick case file that says otherwise.
那联♥系♥纽约警局吧
Then call the NYPD.
发出通告 你拿到钱了
Make the announcement. You have the money.
也逮到人了 结案吧
You have your arrest. Case closed.
我可以 或者...
I could do that... or--
或者你要明白这种把戏通常是我玩的
Or you could recognize that I usually lead this dance.
我没有进监狱 也没人对我宣读权利
I'm not in a holding cell, and I haven't heard my rights.
所以我再问你一次 你到底想要什么
So I'm gonna ask you again. What is it you want?
黑警对我有用
I could use a dirty cop.
你带凿子了吗
Did you bring the chisel?
给你
Here you go.
你不必留在这里
You don't have to stay for this.
喂 爸爸
Hello? Dad?
麦克马纳斯队长的发言 我没有补充
I can't add anything more to what Captain McManus said.
抢劫运钞车的凶犯
The perpetrators of this armored car heist
-仍然在逃 -埃尔议员女士
- are still at large. - Councilwoman Ayres,
你认为他们是否仍在本市
do you believe they're still in the city?
带着一千两百万美元
Mm, $12-million payday--
我猜测应该在某岛屿
I'm guessing an island somewhere.
但搜捕行动不会因此受阻
But that will not stop us from trying to find them.
等等伙计们 抱歉
Whoa, hold on. Sorry, folks,
我离开警队已有三年
but I haven't worn a badge in about three years.
我们什么时候对没有抓捕
Since when do we hold press conferences
也没有嫌疑人的案子 也要开♥发♥布会
on cases with no arrests or suspect information?
自打茱莉亚以"严厉打击犯罪"的候选人
Since Julia decided to run for mayor
竞选市长以来
as a "Tough on crime" Candidate.
她可没选对时候
She never did have the best timing.
没有嫌疑人 这条信息很舒心
Well, just be grateful about the no suspect information part.
议员女士
Councilwoman,
你现身这里是为市长竞选
is your presence here a mayoral campaign appearance
还是为了协助纽约警局
or a favor to the NYPD?
我就是想好好跟你们聊聊
I just like spending quality time with all you people.
你不用把门锁都砸掉吧 哈莉
You don't have to kick the door off the hinges, Harlee.
这里随时欢迎你
I'm always happy to see you.
我现在要见沃兹尼亚克
I want to see Wozniak now.
我还没喝咖啡呢
Haven't even had my coffee yet.
你也来一杯
Fix you a cup?
他在哪
Where is he?
你心里有数
You already know the answer to that one.
市里某个没人知道的地方
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表