剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
我知道最近日子糟透了
I know the weather's been rough lately,
但我们会熬过去的
but we'll ride it out.
我保证
I promise.
沃兹 慢着
Woz, Woz, wait.
我得告诉你一件事
I gotta tell you something.
是件蠢事 但不是大事
It's stupid, it's no big deal.
我甚至不知道自己为什么这么做
I don't even know why I did it.
该不会跟当铺有关吧
This wouldn't happen to be about the pawn shop, would it?
你看见我拿红包了吗
You saw me take the envelope?
别用"拿"这个轻飘飘的词美化
Don't sugarcoat it with soft words like "take."
你违抗我的指示偷了那笔钱
You stole that money against my orders.
我们分享一切
We share everything.
你怎么不说出来呢
Why didn't you say something?
我...
I was...
想看看你能背负这件事多久
waiting to see how long you'd live with it.
我希望是三分钟
I was hoping for three minutes.
六小时我也忍♥了
I'll take six hours.
我很抱歉 沃兹
I'm sorry, Woz.
拿走那笔钱
Just take the money.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
但这是件大事
But it is a big deal.
忠诚就是一切
Loyalty is everything.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
我们必须团结一致
We have to stick together.
琳达
Hey, Linda?
琳达 怎么不开灯呢
Linda, what's with the mood lighting?
我们也被停电了吗
Did Con Ed flag us, too?
没有
Ah, no.
琳达
Linda?
今早的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
那些信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥很讨人厌
Those credit card companies are a pain in the ass.
那些混♥蛋♥向我道歉了
I did get an apology from the bastards, so...
我们可以把这视为
we can consider that a--
一场小胜利
a minor victory.
你怎么样
How you doing?
怎么...
Hey...wha--
怎么了 我说了我会处理的
What? I told you I'll take care of it,
我会处理的
I'm gonna take care of it.
唐尼是第一个吗
Was Donnie the first one?
什么
What?
什么唐尼
Donnie who?
马特
Matt...
琳达 你不跟我说清楚
L-Linda, I can't fix what's wrong
我无法解决问题
unless you tell me what's going on.
我绝不会拿我们现在的一切冒险
I would never risk what we have,
无论如何都不会 你知道的
not for anything, and you know that.
你知道我对你的感情
You know how I feel about you.
我们在一起快一年了
Come on, almost a year now we've been together,
在酒店房♥间偷偷摸摸 掩饰我们的感情
hiding in hotel rooms, hiding our feelings.
我想跟你在一起 马特
I wanna be with you, Matt...
我不喜欢被人骗
I don't like being lied to.
好 我知道了
Okay, I got it.
真的吗
Do you?
真的
Yeah...
天啊
Oh, my God.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
是你吗
Is that you?
我们都有秘密 哈莉
We all have secrets, Harlee.
我还有电♥话♥
I also have a phone.
是的 但没有安保系统
Yeah, and no home security.
那就是我的安保系统
That's my home security.
任何试图闯入的人...
Anybody tries to break in--
都无法走出去
He doesn't walk out?
我想是的
Yeah, I'll bet.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你觉得你能在我拔枪前先拿到枪吗
You think you can get to that before I draw mine?
而且还在枪套里 这不妙
Holster's still strapped, that's not good.
我有茱莉亚·埃尔的消息要告诉你
Look, I have something for you on Julia Ayres.
释放比安奇的法官...
The judge who released Bianchi--
你也给沃兹尼亚克提供消息了
You had something for Wozniak, too, though,
不是吗 哈莉
didn't you, Harlee?
两面讨好的日子过去了
Playing both sides is over.
那就别把我夹在中间
Then stop putting me in the middle.
我...
I--
我找到你的摄像头了
I found your camera.
我知道你很有办法 哈莉
I know you're resourceful, Harlee.
你没有偷♥窥♥狂的人格
You don't profile as a voyeur.
但你是
You do.
你认为我在暗中监视你
You thought I was spying on you?
-侵犯你的空间 -不是吗
- Invading your space? - Weren't you?
如果你认为我监视过你
If you thought I was watching you before,
你不会相信我现在会做出什么过分的事
you're not gonna believe how close I'm gonna get now.
你知道你今天让我付出什么代价了吗
Do you have any idea what you cost me today?
现在你有麻烦了
Now you have a problem...
因为我失去了最佳理由...
because I've lost my best reason...
守住规矩
to behave.
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
不再有下限
No more boundaries.
你用我的名字叫她
You called her by my name.
那属于什么人格
What profile does that fit?
你看了多少次
How many times did you watch?
不敢掉转头分♥析♥自己吗
Afraid to turn that analytical mind against itself?
你为什么在睡房♥放摄像头 哈莉
Why would you put a camera in the bedroom, Harlee.
显然你能获得更多可靠信息...
You're obviously gonna get more actionable intel--
-因为那里总有... -换作是起居室外
- 'Cause there's always-- - Out of the living room.
弱点和缺失
A weakness, a defect.
如果你要交易的筹码...
If you were looking for leverage--
我要的是控制权
I was looking for control!
就是这个精神
That's the spirit.
你发现了什么 警探
What did you uncover, Detective?
你是侧写分♥析♥师
You know, you're the profiler.
根据证据你有什么专家意见
What's your expert opinion based on the evidence?
着迷
Obsession.
你把游戏改变了 哈莉
You've changed the game, Harlee.
现在完全没有下限了
Nothing is off limits now.
哈莉 你知道她模仿你时
Harlee, you know what my problem
我对她有什么不满吗
with her imitation of you is?
让你荷包破洞
Cuts into your bank account?
她太容易放弃
She gives it up too easy.
来见你的内鬼吗
Spending time with your rat?
在地狱相遇时 我还会这么做
When I find you in hell, I'm gonna do this again.
沃兹 放手
Woz, let go.
-放开他 -你站在谁那边
- Let him go! - Who's side are you on?
我站在你这边
I'm on your side!
你杀他 我们的世界就会崩塌
You kill him, the world comes crashing down on us all.
进屋里去
Go inside!
拜托
Please...
克里斯蒂娜在屋里
Cristina's inside.
太晚了 哈莉
It's too late, Harlee.
世界已经在崩塌
The world's already crashing down.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表