剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
I get, like, half of that?
我下班回来做饭给我女儿吃
I come back from work to cook for my daughter
就是这待遇 讨价还价
and this is what I get? Negotiations?
愿意庭外和解
Willing to settle out of court.
米格尔
别担心 宝贝 我没事
付钱了吗 硬汉
Pay for that, tough guy?
那叫侧写 洛曼
That's called profiling, Loman.
我没想到你是那种警♥察♥
I didn't take you for that kind of cop.
嫌犯有多起前科
Suspect has multiple priors.
那就让他安静地吃完玛芬
So let him finish his muffin in peace.
我也想 但我们有麻烦了
I would, but we got a problem.
所以是你像想要
So it's you who's been blowing up my phone
再次约会那样狂给我打电♥话♥
like you want a second date, huh?
记得昆斯家的那个女孩吗
Remember the girl from Quince's place?
-带着个孩子的女人 -记得
- The one with the kid? - Yeah.
拿AK步♥枪♥指着我的那姐妹儿
The sister that pointed an AK at me,
逼我赶紧洗衣服
forced me to push up laundry day.
就是她
That's the one.
听着 她来找我帮忙
Listen, she came to me asking for help.
说真的 妈 为什么要绕路走
Seriously, Mom, what's with the detour?
法语课我不能迟到 会被留校察看的
I can't miss French. I'll get detention.
-我昨晚做了个梦 -是吗 我也是
- I had a dream last night. - Yeah, me too.
梦到我没被留校察看
It was that I didn't get detention.
我梦到你♥爸♥爸了
Mine was about your dad.
梦里怎么了
What was it?
一段回忆 我们来过这里一次
A memory. We came here once.
-我们仨吗 -来看旋转木马
- The three of us? - Looking at the horses.
然后木马转动了
Then the ride started.
你的马转到看不见的那边 你就以为它跑了
Your horse circled out of view and you thought it ran away.
天 闹小孩脾气
God. Tantrum?
立马生气
Immediately.
你♥爸♥爸就做了件我永生难忘的事
Then your father did something I'll never forget.
他立马跑起来 去追你的马
He took off running, ran after your horse.
等马转回来
By the time it circled back around,
他就握着缰绳
he was holding the reigns.
他为我抓住了
He caught it for me?
那一刻
You know, in that moment,
一切都有可能
it all seemed possible.
我想你和我们过的日子都有可能了
The life I wanted for you, for us.
你为我们创造了很美好的日子 妈妈
You made a pretty great life for us, Mom.
尽管他让我糟了那么多罪
You know, even with everything that he's put me through,
有时我真希望
sometimes I wish I could
能说一声谢谢
just say thank you.
为那时 为这漂亮的姑娘感谢他
For that, and for this beautiful girl.
或许有一天你可以的
Maybe one day you'll be able to.
不 他走了
No. He's gone.
而这样最好
And it's for the best.
我都不会知道去哪找他
And I wouldn't even know where to look.
我或许可以
I might.
你或许什么
You might what?
知道去哪找爸爸
Know where to find out where dad is.
或者至少给他发条短♥信♥
Or get a message to him, at least.
他联♥系♥你了吗
Has he contacted you?
没
No.
但我知道谁能帮上忙
But I know someone who could help.
是谁
Who's that?
你会生气的
You're gonna be mad.
试试看
Try me.
卡迪 我要打到你接电♥话♥为止
Caddie, I'm gonna keep calling you until you pick up.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果某个你不认识的人
If a man you don't know,
高约一米八 金发 瘦小
5'11", blond, lean,
接近你 打听消息
approaches you about anything,
他假扮成私♥家♥侦♥探♥
he's posing as a private investigator.
离他远点 离他远点
Stay away from him. Just get away from him.
他很危险 他的身份是假的
He is dangerous and not who he says he is.
这次盯梢会持续很久的
It's gonna be a long stakeout.
你♥爸♥爸正在查案
Your dad's working a case.
我青年时的主题曲
The song of my youth.
他当时没有手♥机♥
He didn't have a cell phone back then.
这是面对面谈话
This one's a face to face.
你现在不该给那片文章拼写查错吗
Well, shouldn't you be spell-checking that article by now?
还没决定从哪个角度写
Still deciding on an angle.
比我谈妥的还要多
Got more than I bargained for.
我能帮到什么吗
Is it something I can help with?
你们有麻烦了
You guys have a problem.
这学校有个对着墙的老式监控摄像机
This school has an antique security camera pointed towards the wall.
你发现有用的了吗
Did you find anything useful?
老师说他很聪明
Teacher says he's a smart kid.
-那就是没有 -没有
- So the answer's no. - No.
你今天跟你儿子说话了吗
Did you speak to your son today?
跟这事儿有毛关系啊
How's the hell does that have to do with anything?
-再看吧 -好 谢谢
- Will do. - All right, thank you.
怎么样
How'd it go?
记得如何确保证人的证词有效吧
Did you remember how to secure a witness statement?
不 但我搞到学校的精彩八卦
No, but I got some great school gossip.
艾德里安跟他一个朋友说他得去公园
Adrian told one of his friends he had to go to the Y.
把他的作业交上去
Gave him his homework to hand in.
卡迪
Caddie!
卡迪 你在吗
Caddie, you in there?
苔丝 怎么样了
Tess, how we doing?
他没意识了
He's losing consciousness.
撑住 好吗
Just hold on, okay?
快到了 很快到了
We're close. We're so close.
警员求助 警员求助 正赶往仁爱医院
10-13, 10-13, en route to Mercy Hospital.
有人胸部和腹部中枪了
I have a GSW to the chest and the abdomen.
大量失血 让外伤科人员准备好
Losing lots of blood. Have a trauma unit on standby.
哈莉
Harlee?
毒品过量
Overdose.
意外吗
Accidental?
那就是美满结局了
That would be the happy story.
那实际的呢
What's the likely one?
我最好的朋友因我而死
My best friend got killed because of me.
他是瘾君子 他知道这一天迟早会来
He was an addict. He knew the end was gonna come.
他要是被迫的就不同了
Not if he was forced to do it.
我今天向我的女儿撒谎了
I lied to my baby girl today.
不只是谎言 我...
More than lied. I...
我耍了她 不得不
I played her. I had to.
好 你没有选择
All right, then you had to.
但是我知道破解办法
But I know the way out.
是什么
What is it?
讲真话
The truth.
我了解你 哈莉 告诉我
I know you, Harlee. Just tell me.
我没有付钱让米格尔离开
I didn't pay Miguel to leave town.
我确实做过
I mean, I did.
但是他那天晚上过来
But he showed up that night--
就是你被抓的那天晚上
you know, the night that you were picked up.
他闯进屋里
He broke into the house and--
哈莉 无论发生什么都是...
Harlee, whatever happened, it just--
别说没有关系
Don't say it's okay.
那是要命的
Because it--it is not.
而我也不希望出事
And I don't want it to be.
我杀了他
I killed him.
他威胁我 威胁克里斯蒂娜
He threatened me, he threatened Christina,
我拧断了他的脖子
and I snapped his neck.
你做了该做的 很好
You did what you had to do. Good!
死了太多人
It's too much death.
我身边没有人是安全的
Nobody near me is safe.
除了你想保护的人
Except the ones you keep safe.
斯塔尔知道了
Stahl knows.
他一直跟克里斯蒂娜联♥系♥
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表