剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
If it looks like a setup and feels like a setup...
你别无选择 只能进去
You got no choice but to go in anyway.
你带妈咪来了
You brought your mommy along
又要躲在她裙子后面了
to hide behind her skirt again?
这他妈是谁
Who the hell is this?
你的情人吗
One of your, uh, flings?
来见见原名特伦斯·林克莱特的艺术家
Meet the artist formerly known as Terrence Linklater,
即抢劫装甲车的幕后主使
AKA the ghost who masterminded the armored car heist,
本尊
in the flesh.
克林莱特不是你的目标
Linklater was not your assignment.
不是 是你的
No. It was yours.
你自己说的
And you said so yourself
你拉我入伙那晚说的
the night that you brought me in.
交出抢劫的幕后黑手
Deliver the guy who masterminded the heist,
我就能脱罪
and my debt is paid.
那是因为我以为这不可能做到
That was when I thought it was impossible.
那你要留意是叫谁去摘月亮
Well, be careful who you ask for the moon.
有的疯子可能还真给你带来了
Some maniac just might bring it to you.
可惜这疯子
Yeah, well, too bad this maniac
不按剧本办事
didn't read the fine print.
我给你看看剧本
Yeah, I'll show you the fine print.
我要把脚踢进你的屁♥股♥...
I'll stick my foot so far up your ass--
沃兹 别激动
Okay, Woz, easy.
好吧 斯塔尔会解决这事
All right, Stahl is gonna fix this.
因为今早你还对我说
Because like you said to me this morning,
你说话算话
you're a man of your word.
这不在我能力范围内 哈莉
This is out of my hands, Harlee.
这也不是沃兹尼亚克跟我达成的协议
And it's not the agreement Wozniak signed onto.
那不如我们打电♥话♥给盖尔·贝克
Then why don't we just call Gail Baker,
看看对联调局来说谁更重要
see who the bigger prize to the FBI is?
腐♥败♥的女议员还是打过调查局脸的
A crooked councilwoman or an enemy of the state
国家公敌
who's already humiliated the Bureau once.
我是你就好好掂量掂量
I'd weigh my options if I were you,
但你没什么筹码
but you don't have anything to put on the scale.
除了有证据揭发你和你
Except proof of the dirt that you and you
还有你的手下干的脏事
and your crew has done
我能把证据交给纽约市警
that I can submit to the NYPD.
别忘了我手上有你的把柄
Don't forget I've got your greatest hits
我能交给联调局
that I can deliver to the FBI.
两败俱伤
Mutually assured destruction.
你想这么玩
You want to play?
这样是双赢的 斯塔尔
It's a win-win, Stahl.
这是你事业进步的踏脚石
This is a career-maker for you.
你得奖升职
Take the bust and the corner office that goes with it,
还我们清净
and leave us the hell alone.
知道么 你们俩
You know something? You two...
配合得真好
You do make one hell of a team.
我目标不变 茱莉亚·埃尔
We stick to the assignment. Julia Ayres.
我的搭档因她而死
She got my partner killed.
尸体身上全是你的DNA
Your DNA is gonna be all over that.
我建议你们处理掉
I suggest you get rid of the body.
你知道怎么做 对吧 哈莉
You know how to do that, right, Harlee?
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表