剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Even if I could pry one open, it's a federal crime.
斯塔尔不操纵女人
Look, Stahl doesn't even feel like a man
就感觉不到男子气概
unless he's manipulating a woman.
他钻入你大脑找你所有的安全区
He crawls inside your head to all the places you feel safe,
然后把它们夺走
and he takes them.
他对你这么做过 所以你知道
But you know that because he's done it to you.
你说得对 哈莉
You're right, Harlee.
他很残酷和古怪
He's cutthroat and erratic,
所以我不要再引起他的注意
which is exactly why I don't want back on his radar.
低调不露面 用联调局的方式
Duck and cover. The FBI way.
我们不会提起你的名字
We're not gonna mention your name.
但斯塔尔 他的残酷愈演愈烈
But Stahl's getting more cutthroat by the hour.
你要帮我们阻止他
You need to help us stop him.
茉莉 如果我们不对抗他
Molly, if we don't stand up to him,
就没人会对抗他了
nobody else will.
你们再找我
You ever approach me again,
我会直接打给盖尔·贝克
I'll call Gail Baker directly.
我们拦下押送车
We pull the transport over.
我们说我们是联邦法警
We say that we're U.S. Marshals,
我们搞错了
and that we made a mistake.
我们把埃斯巴达带出来
And then we just pull Espada out,
然后他就归我们了
and--and then we just take him.
怎么了 罗西那次我们成功了
What? It worked for Rossi.
你有个朋友
You have that friend,
伪造证件那个 她欠你个人情
that counterfeiter. She owes you a favor.
让她给我们造几个警徽
Just get her to make us some badges.
你到底想干什么
What do you really wanna do?
沃兹 看着我
Woz, look at me.
你得做个决定
You gotta make a decision.
你自己说的 我们现在不出手
You said it yourself, we don't do something now,
埃斯巴达就完蛋了
Espada's done.
茱莉亚为我们所做的一切呢
Everything that Julia's done for us?
我明白
I understand.
但你要明白不做选择就是做出选择了
But just so you understand that not making a choice is a choice.
我不能选择做内鬼
I-I can't choose to be a rat.
就像我不能选择在水中呼吸
Just like I can't choose to--to breathe underwater.
那是不可能的事
That's just not gonna happen.
我们到终点站了
We've reached the last stop on the line.
你说"我们"什么意思
Wh--what's this "We"?
你做了你的交易 你不受牵连了
You made your deal. You're free and clear.
你怎么不直接走开 我会...
So why don't you just go, and I'll--
因为我爱你
Because I love you!
我自私地希望我们都待在一起
And selfishly, I want us all together.
你我
You, me,
埃斯巴达 苔丝 图福
Espada, Tess, Tufo.
安全
Safe.
还有完整
And whole.
怎么做
H-how?
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
戴窃听器 你怎么做的
Wear a wire? How do you do that?
义无反顾
Threw up.
我从来没觉得那么孤独
I never felt so alone in my life.
但我提醒自己我要为了什么生存
But then I reminded myself what I have to live for,
然后我专注地做 别无他想
and I focused on that and nothing else.
只要提醒自己你要为了什么生存
You just have to remind yourself what you have to live for.
我已经不确定了
I'm not sure anymore.
我不骗你
Look, I won't lie.
没有比这更难的事了
It'll be the hardest thing you ever do.
你照镜子时再也不是从前那个自己了
You'll never be able to look at yourself the same.
这是个糟糕的选择
It's a terrible choice,
我不会羡慕的
one I don't envy.
但当我看指针时 它们指向一个方向
But when I look at the scales, I see them tipped one way.
现在 你也许看见的是不同方向
Now, you may see them different,
但我知道我会做什么决定
but I know what decision I'd make.
♪I need to stop♪
♪I been doin' too much, I been runnin' too fast♪
♪I been testin' my luck♪
♪I been livin' cloud nine♪
♪I been at it all night♪
♪I been spillin' my guts♪
♪I been feelin' so blessed♪
♪But stressed all day, so what♪
♪I'm living out my dreams♪
♪Night, every night♪
♪I love my life♪
♪But when I open up♪
♪My blurry eyes♪
♪It's not as nice♪
♪Fuck my life♪
♪I love my life♪
♪Fuck my life♪
♪I love my life♪
♪Fuck my life♪
♪I love my life♪
♪My life♪
♪Ah, I need to chill♪
♪I been gettin' my fill♪
♪I been sweatin' that sex♪
♪I been feelin' so blessed♪
♪But stressed all day, for real♪
最新数字 恭喜您
Latest numbers. Congratulations.
您刚成为了黑♥马♥候选人
You just became the dark horse candidate.
♪My life♪
♪I love my life♪
♪Fuck my life♪
♪My life♪
你的债还清了
Your debt is paid.
♪I wanna cut myself♪
♪Cut myself down♪
♪Before it's too late♪
♪I wanna touch solid ground♪
好吧
Okay.
♪I wanna talk myself♪
♪Talk myself around♪
♪But all the words fail♪
♪They don't make a sound♪
♪A hangin' photograph♪
♪Edge of the trees to California♪
♪You were the star♪
♪Above us all♪
♪A battle cry for♪
好好给我倒一杯
Pour it like you mean it.
哈莉·桑托斯警探
Detective Harlee Santos.
我来给特别探员罗伯特·斯塔尔送东西
I have a delivery for Special Agent Robert Stahl.
罪案调查科 需要我帮忙吗
Criminal Investigations. Can I help you?
最后时刻啊
11th hour.
我已经准备移交埃斯巴达了
I was already prepping Espada for transfer.
沃兹尼亚克在哪里
Where's Wozniak?
-他没打算来 -我并不意外
- He wasn't up for it. - That doesn't surprise me.
连拿破仑都不会现身投降
Even Napoleon was a no-show surrender.
自负如他无法亲手交出他的剑
Too proud to hand over his sword, I guess.
至少他亲自打仗
At least he fought his own battles.
录到她了吗
So she's on here?
响亮而清晰
Loud and clear.
可起诉的证据呢
Indictable evidence?
在你手上了
You have it.
好吧
All right.
既然沃兹尼亚克已经如期履约
Well, I guess now that Wozniak has fulfilled his contract...
我们的关系会发展得
Our relationship is going to have to evolve into something
比较文明
a little more civil.
让人别无他选
It's not a relationship
算不上什么关系
if only one person has a choice in it.
你总是有机会选择 哈莉
You always had a choice, Harlee.
只是你到现在才选对
You just didn't make the right choice until now.
我们终于想法一致了
We can finally agree on something.
我很感激你跟我谈话
I appreciate you talking to me.
你在场吗
You were there?
那地儿不好找
Hard place to find.
我知道一定会有人来问我的
I always knew someone would come asking.
谁跟你说我们的事的
Who told you about us?
罗伯特的前妻
Robert's ex-wife.
罗伯特想让我以为她不知道
Robert tried to convince me that she didn't know.
-她知道 -婚外情
- She knew. - An affair?
是的
Yes.
她在接受证人保护
She's in witness protection.
我是个很棒的警探
I am a very good detective.
所以你知道会有人来问你
And that's what you knew someone would come asking about?
我知道有人会来问
I knew someone would come asking about
罗伯特怎么害死我丈夫
how Robert got my husband killed.
我以为你很享受窃听我的谈话
I thought you enjoyed eavesdropping on my conversations.
她状态不好 哈莉
She is not well, Harlee.
她不知道自己在说什么
She doesn't know what she's saying.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表