剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
- It wasn't. - I mean, who are these people?
为什么他们要朝沃兹叔叔家射击
Why are they shooting at Uncle Woz's house?
这就是我必须离开的原因 我希望你...
That's why I have to go, okay? I want you to--
我是不会去吉玛阿姨家的
I am not going to Aunt Gemma's.
让詹姆斯带你回家
To let James take you home.
巡逻队会保护咱们家
A patrol unit will guard the house.
是因为你想让我安全吗
Because you just want me to be safe?
-对啊 - 那请你别光顾着说
- Yes. - Well, please stop saying that
而不拿出行动啊
and actually do it.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
来这的路上 我可能念了
I must have said my first Hail Mary
这二十年来都没念过的圣母经
in about 20 years on the way over here.
你还记得词儿吗
Did you remember the words?
我用了很长时间忏悔
Spent a lot of time in confession.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
但你得保持距离
But you should stay clear.
一旦我们确认这是比安奇的杰作
Once we confirm that this was Bianchi's handiwork,
我就要和他动真格了
I'm going after him for keeps.
所以你要加强安保措施 随时保持警惕
So beef up your security and watch your back.
明白
Understood.
但首先 你得回警局去
But first, you need to go to the precinct.
现在就去 去拿你文件保险柜里
Now. Your locked filing cabinet.
那本你用来记录
Little black book you used
收保护费的黑色小手册
to keep track of your protection racket?
名册上面的贩子...
All the dealers on your roster--
茱莉亚 我的儿子仍然昏迷不醒呢
Julia, my son is hooked up to machines.
我知道 马特 但你得转移那本手册
I know, Matt, but you have to relocate that book,
以及其他你不想
and anything else you don't want
被"老鼠队"搜到的东西
the rat squad to get their claws on.
现在才凌晨三点钟
3:00 in the morning.
这可是搜查的好时间
It's a good time for a search.
难道你在内部调查科有人
Do you have an in with Internal Affairs?
当人们相信你有40%几率成为下任市长时
It's amazing what you hear when people believe
你会对你所听到的事感到惊叹
you have a 40% chance of becoming the next Mayor.
就是这么回事 除非我这名老部下
That is, unless your old crew
在选举前一周被烧死在火刑柱上
gets burned at the stake a week before the election.
我会跟琳达说你有急事
I'll tell Linda you had an emergency.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
快 我们得走一趟
Come on, we got to take a drive.
天 原来他们说
Man, they weren't kidding with this
"把这座城市搅个天翻地覆"是真的
"Turn the whole city upside-down" thing.
袭击警♥察♥只会让你吃不了兜着走
Yeah, well you shoot at cops, we all fire back.
6♥4♥警区街头犯罪组
Street Crimes Unit from the 6-4.
我们是凶手的目标
We were the targets.
特警得花好几个小时搜查这栋房♥子
It's gonna take ESU hours to clear this building door to door.
动物诊所
他们说车里有多少血迹来着
How much blood did they say was in the car?
对讲机说有一池子
Scanner said a pool.
枪伤去医院就得报案 但...
You have to report a gunshot wound at the hospital, but--
需要我呼叫特勤队吗
Should I call tactical over?
你说的 我们让他吃不了兜着走
Like you said. We return fire.
你走后面
You take the back.
警♥察♥
Police!
别开枪
Hey, don't shoot!
-他逼我帮他的 -您叫什么名字 医生
- He made me help! - What's your name, Doc?
-亨利 -亨利 我需要你
- Henry. - Henry, I'm gonna need you
让他再活一会儿
to keep him alive for a while.
我们该叫救护车
This man needs an ambulance.
不行 除非他回答几个问题
No, not until he gives us some answers.
他已经失血过多
He's lost a lot of blood.
我只能帮你们多撑五分钟
I can buy you five more minutes.
没有律师我是不会说的
I'm not talking without a lawyer.
如果你死了就不需要什么律师了
You're not gonna need a lawyer if you're dead.
要么开口 要么死
Start talking or bleed out.
你们在干什么
Yo, what are you doing?
-那是我们的犯人 -曾经是
- That's our prisoner. - Was your prisoner.
现在他是内部调查科的重要证人
Now a material witness in an Internal Affairs investigation.
听说你们今晚过得不如意啊
Heard y'all had a bad night.
明天你们也会不好过
You're in for a bad tomorrow too.
在牢里千万别掉肥皂 昆斯
Don't drop the soap, Quince.
你手里拿的什么 给我放下
You, whatever that is, put it down.
我有对这地方的搜查令
You know, I have a warrant to search the premises.
洛曼警官...
Officer Loman! O--
我们昨晚被伏击了
We were ambushed last night.
我儿子两小时前才做完手术
My son hasn't been out of surgery for two hours.
我见过内特 很遗憾 他是个好人
I met Nate. I'm sorry. He's a good egg.
但早上这点时间你却出现在这
But the fact that you're here in the wee hours of the morning
只能让我更加好奇了
makes me all that much more curious.
我们在追踪线索找到想杀我们的凶手
We're tracking down leads for who might have tried to kill us.
或者你来这是为了在之前的基础上
Or you're here to further intimidate
进一步威胁误抓的犯人
a false arrest more than you already have.
你兄弟昆斯跟我讲了你的故事
You know, your man Quince told me a sordid tale about you,
一大口袋的毒品
a goodie bag full of narcotics,
还栽赃嫁祸
and one nasty frame job.
的确是个故事而已
And a tale is exactly what it is.
昆斯只是想出狱的街头混混
Quince is a street thug trying to get out of prison.
你们站在让孩子运毒的毒贩一边
But it's very fitting that you take the side of a dealer
而不是正常执法的警♥察♥一边
who uses a kid to move his product
这样做真的好吗
instead of the badge who brought them down.
队长 戴着警徽并不意味着你是好人
Lieutenant, wearing the badge doesn't make you a good guy.
其实戴着警徽做坏事
As a matter of fact, wearing that badge and doing dirt
会让你万恶不赦
makes you the worst kind of bad guy.
这话我们之前听到很多次了
You know what, we've heard this so many times before--
我可能没法用唐尼·波普失踪的事抓到你
I may not be able to get you for Donnie Pomp's disappearance,
但这种老套的干涉行为一定要你栽跟头
but on this--good old-fashioned obstruction--you're mine.
你这伪装的扑克脸比真脸还难看
Your poker face is as bad as your actual face.
你不喜欢我的长相
You may not like my face.
没事 我们又没处对象
That's okay. We're not dating.
你不喜欢我的长相 队长
You may not like my face, Lieutenant,
但我抓定你了
but I've got you.
我有确凿证据证明你让未成年人
I've got hard evidence of you planting narcotics
携带毒品和武器
and weapons on a minor.
其他任何发现都能当佐料
Anything else I find here is gravy.
扔吧
Toss it.
先说名字 好吗
Let's start with a name. All right?
-什么名字都行 你叫什么呢 -我不 不能
- Any name. How about yours? - I don't--ah! I can't--
他会疼晕过去的
He's gonna pass out from the pain.
先别给他用止痛药
No, hold off on the doggie morphine
等他说出是谁雇他来杀我们
until he tells us who paid him to kill us.
说出来 就不疼了
We get that, and the pain stops.
我没朝谁开枪
I didn't shoot at anybody-- ah!
好 我表亲
Okay, my cousin!
两天前跟其他几个人来找我
Called me and some other guys two days ago.
干掉一个人付定金五千 事成后再给五千
5 grand a piece up front, 5 more after the job was done.
他们让你朝警♥察♥开枪
So they told you to shoot at cops?
他在流血
He's hemorrhaging.
-止不住了 -接着说
- I can't stop it. - You were saying?
接着说
You were saying?
原计划是进屋子里 但是
The plan was to go inside-- inside the house, but--ah!
乔丹的蠢货朋友来前吸了毒
Jordan's idiot buddy showed up tweaking.
他有点神经
He was all jumpy.
我们还没就位 他就提前开枪了
He fired too early, before we were set.
乔丹是你的表亲
Jordan's your cousin?
-他的钱从哪来的 -我发誓
- Where did he get the cash? - Ah! I swear!
-我不知道 -我们要去哪找乔丹
- I don't know. - Where can we find Jordan?
要是出了什么岔子
If anything went wrong,
我们计划明早在某个地方见面
the plan was to meet there tomorrow morning.
在哪
Where?
时间不等人
Tick-tock.
枪手二十分钟内
The shooters are supposed to meet
要去皇后旅行酒店汇合
at the Queens Travel Suites Hotel in 20 minutes.
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表