剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
that it's a coincidence that a mafia drop ties back to Julia.
茱莉亚是自己人
Julia is one of our own.
是吗 因为这不是我认识的茱莉亚
Is she? Because this is not the Julia that I know.
你不像我这么了解她
You don't know her like I know her.
父母赶到医院了吗
Parents make it to the hospital?
她不会知道了
Well, she'll never know.
沃兹 听着
Woz, listen, um,
护理人员在现场让她苏醒了
the paramedics resuscitated her on site,
但她缺氧时间太长了
but she had been deprived of oxygen for too long.
CT扫描证实姑娘脑死亡了
CT scan confirms the girl is brain dead.
医生一直都知情 但...
The doctors knew it all along, but...
孩子的死讯必须首先
Parents have to be the first ones notified
告知父母
of a child's death.
你现在头上有两起杀人案
You just graduated to double homicide.
那你最好给我找个律师
You better get me that lawyer then.
我知道你没有搞这个的智商
I know somebody smarter than you packaged this,
所以我想知道是谁弄的
so I want to know their names
还有余货的位置
and the location of the rest of it.
我还想要一个手大无牙的妞儿呢
And I want a chick with big hands and no teeth.
洛曼 出去关上门
Loman, leave the room and close the door.
听说只要一片这种药
They say one of these pills
就能带走所有疼痛
takes away all the pain.
如果那是真的
Now if that were true,
你不会用到第二片
you wouldn't need two.
那感觉就跟上帝抱着你睡着一样
You have God himself cradling you to sleep.
之后你会想要第二片
And then you reach for another one.
那不是为了麻木
Now that's not numbness.
而是暴♥力♥
It's violence.
那句话怎么说来着
What's the saying?
"永远不要嗑嗨自己的货"
"Never get high from your own supply."
不是这么说的吗
Isn't that what it is?
快让这个疯子离我远点儿
Get this psycho away from me!
我认识一个女孩儿
I knew a girl.
她吞了九片药
She took nine of these.
你觉得那会是什么感觉
How do you think that feels?
我不知道
I don't know.
我才不碰这些合成毒品
I don't mess with the synthetic stuff, so...
我需要
I need to know...
清楚知道
for sure.
我要你
And I need you...
吃给我看
to show me.
问询室
问询室内不允许使用手♥机♥以及其它电子设备
最好期望那家伙不是易出血的
Better hope the dude isn't a bleeder.
总是新人打扫
Rookies always get clean up.
当真吗 我知道这里有感情♥色♥彩
Seriously? Look, I get it's personal,
但什么时候我们才进去
but when does one of us go in there?
让沃兹释放一下他心中的魔鬼
Let Woz exorcise his demons,
这是找到毒品最快的方法
quickest way to the drugs.
有人吗 救我出去
Anybody, get me out of here!
这是在重新装♥修♥还是有人开始打鼓了
Remodeling or is someone starting a drum circle?
不 是一个嚣张的毒贩 队长在唱黑脸
No, it's a mouthy dealer, our LT's just playing bad cop.
会让我之后的工作更难办吗
Anything that will make my job harder?
我最不想看到的就是让你加班
Last thing I want is you doing any more overtime.
真糟糕 演出的票售完了
Bad luck. The show's sold out.
演什么 我好像听到腿骨折断的声音
Yeah? What's playing? I think I heard a femur crack.
有些人审讯时喜欢用温和无害的方式
Well, some prefer a casual, seemingly innocuous approach
有些则更喜欢售卖♥♥危险
to interrogation, others prefer to sell danger.
这道理我熟
I'm familiar with the concept.
所以内部调查科才有活儿干
That's what keeps Internal Affairs in business.
这可不是没人知道的冷库
This isn't some off-site freezer, all right?
警♥察♥有警♥察♥的规矩
There's cop etiquette.
你不能打断别的警探调查
You don't jump another detective's investigation.
你们队就是我的调查对象
Your crew is my investigation.
好吧 如果你要进去
All right, if you're gonna go in there,
你得知道里面在审些什么
you gotta know what you're walking into.
洛曼 你有那个人的档案吗
Loman, you got the file on this guy?
沃兹 你在干什么
Woz, what are you doing?
测试他的产品
Testing his product, that's what I'm doing.
-吃了多少 -我不知道
- How many? - Well, I don't know,
这么说吧 也许我们应该重头开始
to tell you the truth. Maybe we should start again.
-开门 -叫医护人员来
- Open that door. - Call the paramedics.
-开... -有人
- Open-- - Occupied.
-我得洗胃 -她不会保你出去的
- I need my stomach pumped. - She's not gonna bail you out.
她处理你的文书 问她有没有开始
She took your paperwork. Ask her if she processed it.
-开门 -还在我桌子上
- Open the door! - Still on my desk.
没有记录显示你曾在这里
No record that you're even in this place.
我相信也没人会想念你的
And I'm sure no one's gonna be missing you.
我胸闷 快给我打开手铐 我得吐
My chest, man! Uncuff me! I need to throw up!
你从哪儿弄到的这些
Where'd you get these beauties?
告诉我你从哪儿弄到的这些
Tell me where you get these beauties.
你的血压在下降
Your blood pressure is dropping.
不接受治疗 很可能会造成器官衰竭
Without medical treatment, you're looking at organ failure.
我不知道名字
I didn't get a name, okay?
我只是得到了一些样品
I got a supply of sample product.
你最后就想说这些吗
That's gonna be your last words?
就这些吗
That's your last words?
神秘人免费提供给你的吗
A mystery man gave you a free supply?
-在哪儿 -我感觉很不好
- Where is it? - I don't feel so good.
在哪儿 藏哪儿了
Where is it? Where's the stash?
-我感觉很不好 -藏哪儿了
- I don't feel so good. - Where's the stash?
-菲力克斯 告诉他 -东西♥藏♥哪儿了
- Felix, tell him! - Where's the stash?
-不值得为这丧命 -藏哪儿了
- This isn't worth dying over! - Where's the stash?
赫格曼大街873号♥
873 Hegeman Ave.
赫格曼大街873号♥
873 Hegeman Ave.
醒醒 快叫医护人员
Wake up. I need an EMT in here!
嫌犯想自杀
Suspect tried to commit suicide!
赫格曼大街873号♥ 把剩下的毒品都带来
873 Hegeman. Bring me back every pill.
快醒醒
Come on.
快醒醒
Come on, stay awake.
看到我妈了吗
Have you seen my mom?
没 有个嫌犯突发了一些医疗状况
No, we had a medical emergency with one of the suspects.
她跟急救人员一起走了 你想让我联络她吗
She's with the EMTs. You want me to radio her?
不 不用了
No. No, it's okay.
只是想到她可能需要搭便车回家
Just thought she might want a ride home.
听说这一天很难熬
I heard it's been a long day.
你能不能多去去我家
Will you hang out at my house some more
让我的孩子们也学得跟你一样体贴
so my kids can grow up to be as sweet as you?
你怎么还在这儿 中了下下签吗
Why are you still here? Draw the short straw?
加班
Oh, logging overtime.
好让我的工资再多一点
Trying to make sure there's a comma in my paycheck.
那笔钱你没得到一些吗
You didn't get any of that money?
-什么钱 -没关系的 我妈跟我说了
- What money? - It's okay. My mom told me.
跟你说什么
Told you what?
你们为我们做的事
About what you guys did for us.
我知道你们想帮我们
I know you were trying to help.
-我明白 -我不知道你在说什么
- I get it. - I'm not sure I do.
你到底在说什么 亲爱的
What are you asking me, honey?
洛曼找到藏货了吗
Loman, uh, find the stash?
找到了 超过五百粒假药
Yeah, over 500 counterfeit pills.
正在检测是否含有芬太尼
Testing them for Fentanyl.
好 那毒贩一听到我保证沃兹不会再找他
Good. That dealer got amnesia once I promised him
就瞬间失忆 忘了这里发生的一切
that Wozniak wouldn't pay him another visit.
你哪里来的那么多钱给米格尔
How'd you come up with enough cash to pay Miguel?
你从哪听来的
Where'd you hear that?
克里斯蒂娜刚刚来过了
Oh, you just missed Cristina.
她过来跟你打招呼
She stopped by hoping to say hi to you,
但她得赶去做作业
but she had to split to do her homework.
花光了我的紧急储蓄金
Cleaned out my emergency fund.
真的 但她似乎很担心
Really? Because she seemed concerned
我们都会被逮捕
that we were all going to get arrested.
我觉得她只是觉得很困惑很受伤
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表